• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Ok, so it wasn't Kirby but at least I got the character update right. I'm gonna' say tommorow will bring us a stage update, Metroid related.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Yes! I've only been playing this for like 3 days and already scored 4 points XD Thank you Deoxys and Zamus :chuckle:

Now.. for Friday I guess I'll go with...

How To Play - Uh.. Shielding/Dodging?

Eaode

Smash Champion
Friday: He'll keep the roll going and say

Stage update: some (Metroid Stage)

Notice all of this weeks update so far have been related to space..... o.o

soaz

Smash Ace
if its friday tommorow ima go with a metroid stage.If zamus final smash comes up ima go mad.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
well...I was GOING to say Character Update: Metaknight......as I have been.....since the first page of this thread......but...since we just got TWO character updates.....I am offically going to break tradition (just for tomoro)

For Friday...Stage Update...Samus stage....

I swear.....if it's Metaknight's update tomoro .....I swear....i swear...

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
well...I was GOING to say Character Update: Metaknight......as I have been.....since the first page of this thread......but...since we just got TWO character updates.....I am offically going to break tradition (just for tomoro)

For Friday...Stage Update...Samus stage....

I swear.....if it's Metaknight's update tomoro .....I swear....i swear...
LOL
Okayeveryone, busy day in the standings. I'll try to be more on top of this in the future, sorry!
Okay so tomorrow is either going to be a Metroid stage, or Zamus' Special Moves...

I'll go with the latter. Characters - Zero Suit Samus' Special moves.

Revven

FrankerZ
You know what would be extremely funny? Is if nobody got the update tomorrow and it was something else like a "How to Play" Update. Despite this, I'll make a guess as well.

I'm going with Zero Suit Samus' Special Moves as well. Though, we haven't gotten a lot of that updated since...well since Fox I believe (perhaps Mario too). So it somehow makes me doubt it will be that update tomorrow. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see I guess.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I'll guess tomorrow will uphold an update about a new stage. I'm gonna have to guess one out of the blue. A DK stage to be exact. :D

Roun

Smash Cadet
I'm guessing an item. No idea what kind, but I'm going to guess that it explodes.

Top Bottom