• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.::Official Brawl Info Contest Thread::.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
okay all, there's seems to be a lot of people asking about missed points on the last update, so here's how the scoring worked for the last update:

The Update was a character: DK and a notice: Smash video + release date. A double update. If you said one of the two (i even accepted just a character or notice of any kind) then you got 1 point. In order to get both points you needed to guess both updates.
I think that's pretty fair. Otherwise, those who guessed both right would get the same amount of points as those who guessed only one right.
And yes, for clarification, this was the same system of scoring used on the last double update (kirby + pika)
To be fair, it should be stated in the rules so i'm off to an ex-post-facto rules update!

For reiteration purposes, my guess is Character: Metaknight.

Yellow Mage

Smash Journeyman
. . . I was guessing Pokemon Music before guessing Music was COOL!

Yes, I stand by Pokemon Music update for Monday.

And, Chill: Kirby already has a Charactor summary. Unless you mean, like, some of his moves get revealed, or maybe his Final Smash.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. guess I'll join in. I'll say that Monday will be an item, specifically a new Pokemon that will spawn from a Pokeball, such as Groudon revealed previously. Not a Pokemon character, just to clarify, but one from a Pokeball ^_^

(Uh just one thing, do I have to guess the actual pokemon it will be? Or is the fact I said a new Pokeball pokemon the specific?)

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. guess I'll join in. I'll say that Monday will be an item, specifically a new Pokemon that will spawn from a Pokeball, such as Groudon revealed previously. Not a Pokemon character, just to clarify, but one from a Pokeball ^_^

(Uh just one thing, do I have to guess the actual pokemon it will be? Or is the fact I said a new Pokeball pokemon the specific?)
Seeing as there are, what, over 400 pokemon, that's fine.
You specified enough with new pokemon item.

For Monday
I'm staying on the Metaknight bandwagon. Even if it is losing a few wheels.
Character : Metaknight.

BUnit

Smash Apprentice
nice starfox music...

for tuesday, im just going to guess a pokeball pokemon

Top Bottom