• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
If I could be both Clai and Vermanubis at the same time, as Illmatic suggested, not only would I have the best training partner in myself ever, but this video would be the greatest single player performance of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naODNdVvMSY

I wonder what kind of new tricks the Olimar mains have up their sleeves. Maybe they're starting to realize the full potential of their perfect camping. They really have the potential to be outright crazy.

Steam

Smash Hero
You have no idea what you are talking about. Why don't you go watch a video of a Lucario, then a video of a DDD, then a video of a Marth and tell me what you see? Lucarios are putting in serious work and Marth isn't doing anything in the US. Sure he has range, but he is a very 1 dimensional character with an average recovery. Hell the best Marth in the world went even with some random Bowser I've never heard of.

Meanwhile a DDD nearly beat M2K.
as bad as I think marth is... he's still better than lucario. his results are even ever so slightly better.

insanity.

also Lucario is ***

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
S: :metaknight: (=)

High
A: :diddy: (+1) :snake: (-1) :falco: (=) :popo: (+2)
B: :olimar: (+2) :marth: (-1) :wario: (-4) :pikachu2: (=) :lucario: (+2) :dedede: (-2) :gw: (=) :zerosuitsamus: (=)

Middle

C: :toonlink: (=) :fox: (+1) :wolf: (+6) :kirby2: (-2) :rob: (-1) (:peach: :dk2:) :sonic: (+3)
D: :pit: (-3) :luigi2: (-1) :ike: (+2) :sheilda: (-2) :yoshi2: (+4) :sheik: (-1) :ness2: (-1) :pt: (-1)

Low
E: :mario2: (+1) :lucas: (-1)
F: :samus2: (+2) (:bowser2: (-2) :link2: (+2) :falcon: (-1)) :jigglypuff: (-1)
G: :zelda: (=) :ganondorf: (=)

Steam

Smash Hero
@zeldasmash- hey you didn't boost link 4 to the top of low tier for no reason. I'm proud.

also Olimar should be 5th... he's begginning to actually group himself with Snake/Diddy/Falco... he might be better than falco to be honest.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Peach, in my opinion still has a lot more potential as a character.

If she's in the correct hands she can progress much farther in tournament when compared to Wolf.

She does very well against a large amount of characters in A or B tier and doesn't have as many difficult matchups as a whole when compared to him.

In fact, the only characters Peach should ever be remotely worried about (unless at top level) are Metaknight, Snake, and Marth.

Wolf has Sheik, Metaknight, Snake, Pikachu, DDD, Wario, Ice Climbers, and Falco.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Yeah Link really sucks, i know. But i definatley dont think he belongs in his current position. And Falcon is equally worse imo, so as you can see, i tied them.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Peach, in my opinion still has a lot more potential as a character.

If she's in the correct hands she can progress much farther in tournament when compared to Wolf.

She does very well against a large amount of characters in A or B tier and doesn't have as many difficult matchups as a whole when compared to him.

In fact, the only characters Peach should ever be remotely worried about (unless at top level) are Metaknight, Snake, and Marth.

Wolf has Sheik, Metaknight, SNAKE, Pikachu, DDD, Wario, Ice Climbers, and Falco.
Explain Snake.

Sorry for double posting

z00ted

Snake is always a character I feel as though any mid tier should be worried about.

broken

Steam

Smash Hero
Wolf doesn't do that bad against MK. Especially considering like no MKs will know that matchup. still pretty close.

peach gets ***** pretty hard by MK... which is extremely significant.

z00ted

Wolf doesn't do that bad against MK. Especially considering like no MKs will know that matchup. still pretty close.

peach gets ***** pretty hard by MK... which is extremely significant.
I could use the same "MK won't know the matchup" argument for Peach.

Peach doesn't lose incredibly badly to Metaknight. It's still possible, recently the Peaches have been pulling out huge wins against top level MK players in both money matches and tournament.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wolf has Sheik, Metaknight, Snake, Pikachu, DDD, Wario, Ice Climbers, and Falco.
Peach does a lot worse vs MK, Snake and Falco though, they're all -1 for Wolf. And IC are more like 0 than anything else. How does that even compare?

Wolf: -1 vs MK // Peach: -3 vs MK
Wolf: -1 vs Snake // Peach: -2 or -3 vs Snake
Wolf: -1 vs Diddy // Peach: -1 vs Diddy
Wolf: -1 vs Falco // Peach: -1 or -2 vs Falco

Against the current top 4 Wolf gets like +5 compared to Peach alone. And that still doesn't change facts about Wolf doing about +1 better vs GW, TL, Lucario, Fox and ZSS.

:059:

MJG

Smash Hero
anybody wanna mm?
Me...for my hat back.

EDIT: Since when does wolf beat TL? lol...I watched a TL who doesn't know the MU that well beat seagull man and he still claims that wolf beats TL? That MU is definitely even. I also watched that same TL loses to my crewmate holms in a MM @ whobo, who also beat him in 2 MMs in previous tournament. I have played that MU enough to realize that it is even, along with fox. The only space animal that gives TL a significant amount of trouble is falco.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Me...for my hat back.

EDIT: Since when does wolf beat TL? lol...I watched a TL who doesn't know the MU that well beat seagull man and he still claims that wolf beats TL? That MU is definitely even. I also watched that same TL loses to my crewmate holms in a MM @ whobo, who also beat him in 2 MMs in previous tournament. I have played that MU enough to realize that it is even, along with fox. The only space animal that gives TL a significant amount of trouble is falco.
DONE! lucario dittos.

falco ****s on tl so hard its redunkalous4389474943 if you ever lose to a tl as falco or even come close to losing you should feel bad.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I really doubt peach goes -3 vs snake, and even question a -2. I'd also like to think peach goes even vs diddy, and wolf slightly loses.

IMO, wolf and peach do the same vs GaW, and I know wolf loses to DDD and pikachu pretty badly. Pika dealing a 0-death seems like a close to unwinnable match-up :/. He has reliable set-ups + it's pretty easy to do.

archer.

Smash Lord
I think he meant that compared to Peach, who has a -1 against TL, Wolf does +1 better than her (even).

archer.

Smash Lord
Maybe, I've really only fought against two Peach players, but without going into detail, I've seen a lot of the things Peach is capable of and I feel like Toon Link has the right tools to deal with her and make it +1 his favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom