• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

archer.

Smash Lord
Nobody asked you. <3

But I'd be happy to show you if I can make it this weekend.

archer.

Smash Lord
LOL

You overrate TL. Like, a lot. Other than that I can agree with a lot of the order, though the grouping is kind of off, I think.

LMAO @ Ganon > Falcon

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ive been saying ganon>falcon for like ever. its totally true.
and tl is better than lucario imo and thats who hes directly above in my list, where would u have him?

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
ganon is a slower cf, what can ganon even do to cf?

and lucario beats tl and has overall better mus than him too.

id switch d3, luc, and zss out of mid tier they would run that forever.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Peach, in my opinion still has a lot more potential as a character.

If she's in the correct hands she can progress much farther in tournament when compared to Wolf.

She does very well against a large amount of characters in A or B tier and doesn't have as many difficult matchups as a whole when compared to him.

In fact, the only characters Peach should ever be remotely worried about (unless at top level) are Metaknight, Snake, and Marth.

Wolf has Sheik, Metaknight, Snake, Pikachu, DDD, Wario, Ice Climbers, and Falco.
LOLWTF. Wolf is even with Ics. He also has only a slight disadvantage vs Falco, Sheik, Mk, and Snake. Mk is almost even except for cp's and Mk's damage output is greater then Wolf's. Snake would be even if not for his ridiculous ability to rack up damage (why I think Snake is underated still) and his weight. At high levels, Wolf vs Snake is even. Same for Falco vs Wolf. At high levels, Wolf beats Sheik...Pikachu isn't that bad. Wario is even without cg and with it is difficult, but most Wario's can't even do it. D3 is a menace, but he's the only real bad matchup, which he never runs into in tourneys anymore thanks to da Mk's =).

You just salty Peach is ***. Wolf beats Peach. Wolf's results are also significantly better then her. Float can only be used for sooo long till people catch on.

Peach loses to Mk and Falco much more-so then Wolf.

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't agree with most of that, Joe. It's not representative for how most Wolf players think about these things <_<

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Me...for my hat back.

EDIT: Since when does wolf beat TL? lol...I watched a TL who doesn't know the MU that well beat seagull man and he still claims that wolf beats TL? That MU is definitely even. I also watched that same TL loses to my crewmate holms in a MM @ whobo, who also beat him in 2 MMs in previous tournament. I have played that MU enough to realize that it is even, along with fox. The only space animal that gives TL a significant amount of trouble is falco.
I've only lost to Jerm for Tl's. He definitely knows the matchup. I have beaten Kingtoon and Lobos. What are you talking about?

Edit. True Gheb, but the only Snake's I'd ever consider a threat are Razer, Ally, and Fatal. At high levels, Sheik's normal ability to make Wolf's die from Ftil to Usmash is significantly harder because they know how to space and camp. Sheik can't do the same as good as Wolf. If she deals damage to him without Ftilt then she should be scared because a 60-70 she can't even lock him anymore. At this point, she has to find a way to kill a character in top ten weight without guaranteed kill ways and shine can hinder her Usmash baiting. I still think Diddy vs Wolf is even, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Snake is fun to verse. So is Mk. D3 is always annoying regardless. Wario with cg isn't as bad as people make it seem in my opinion. Pikachu's grab range is *** lmao. The cg is scary, but don't get grabbed should be a familiar topic to anyone who verses Ics.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like how you beating certain character main = wolf automatically has an advantage in the matchup.

imagine if m2k had that mindset.
mk +5 against everybody.
snake and diddy might be +4...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^LOOOOOOOOL

LOLWTF. Wolf is even with Ics. He also has only a slight disadvantage vs Falco, Sheik, Mk, and Snake. Mk is almost even except for cp's and Mk's damage output is greater then Wolf's. Snake would be even if not for his ridiculous ability to rack up damage (why I think Snake is underated still) and his weight. At high levels, Wolf vs Snake is even. Same for Falco vs Wolf. At high levels, Wolf beats Sheik...Pikachu isn't that bad. Wario is even without cg and with it is difficult, but most Wario's can't even do it. D3 is a menace, but he's the only real bad matchup, which he never runs into in tourneys anymore thanks to da Mk's =).

You just salty Peach is ***. Wolf beats Peach. Wolf's results are also significantly better then her. Float can only be used for sooo long till people catch on.

Peach loses to Mk and Falco much more-so then Wolf.

I don't even know where to start.

So I won't.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Jerm lost to holms 3 times. THis is the TL I am talking about and I know for sure he doesn't know this MU as well as you would like to think.
> Played at least 3 sets against Holms
> Doesn't know the Wolf matchup

Yeah

No

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
K Prime has played against me like 3 sets and claims to not know the matchup.

MJG

Smash Hero
> Played at least 3 sets against Holms
> Doesn't know the Wolf matchup

Yeah

No

I can play against a character and not know the ins and outs of the MU. Jerm beat Seagull man @ Pound V I believe? And then lost to holms @ whobo, which is after Pound V. He, himself, has even said that he doesn't know the MU as well as he would like to know it.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Just because you play someone multiple times doesn't mean you know the mu.

I've played trela, razer, gnes and illmatic countless times and i still feel like i don't know those mus.

D

Deleted member

I don't see where Wolf would have an advantage on TL. That MU seems pretty dead even to me.

And I agree with Seagull on MK, Snake, and IC's. Those aren't troublesome matchups for Wolf, Ill.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
You know, while its debatable exactly where Pit falls on the tier list, it seems silly to put him in D tier when he goes even/beats everyone else in C... Do you guys honestly feel that there is a gap large enough between him and other C tier characters to warrant that drop?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Anyways, Seagull. How is Wolf top 10 weight?

Weight/Launch Resistance

1. Bowser (120)
2. Donkey Kong (116)
3. Snake (113)
4. King Dedede (112)
5. Charizard (110)
6. Ganondorf (109)
7. Samus (108)
8. Wario (107)
8. Yoshi (107)
10. R.O.B. (106)
11. Ike (105)
12. Captain Falcon (104)
12. Link (104)
14. Wolf (102)

Fastfalling Terminal Velocity

1. King Dedede (2.73)
2. Link (2.67)
3. Captain Falcon (2.57)
4. Fox (2.56)
5. Snake (2.42)
6. Falco (2.39)
7. Pikachu (2.38)
8. Ganondorf (2.31)
8. Ike (2.31)
10. Donkey Kong (2.21)
10. Sheik (2.21)
12. Marth (2.10)
12. Squirtle (2.10)
14. Diddy Kong (2.00)
14. Sonic (2.00)
14. Zero Suit Samus (2.00)
17. Pit (1.99)
18. Wario (1.96)
19. Bowser (1.95)
19. Meta Knight (1.95)
21. Lucas (1.92)
22. Kirby (1.90)
22. Toon Link (1.90)
22. Wolf (1.90)

Also, Ike's MUs would be weird if it was based off who I beat/ lose to.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Loooool. I think he's top ten weight? Where is M2k's weight data thingy?

Jerm beat me in a MM 2-1 at P5. It could be that Holms knows the matchup better then I do, which is why he won. I don't play too many toon links, but I have a general idea of how to play the matchup. I lost to Psp in a set on Wi-Fi though =/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom