• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Pfft, this is the BBR Social List thread.

:phone:
I c wut u did thar

Also, I feel Olimar is not as good as Pikachu and that while he's very solid, I don't feel he'll be on the caliber Pikachu is, despite having arguably better rep, because a lot of quirky nuances make him "unravelable" for several characters, and oddly transcendent stuff does work against him, whether it's lasers or MK's sword, I think it's a matter of not knowing how to play Olimar more that results in such powerful upsets/wins. Who agrees/disagrees, and why?

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Everyone below MK isn't really very special. None really seem to stand out over the other down there. Olimar and Pika seem the same to me. Obvious strengths, yet obvious weaknesses that can be abused.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mk has an obvious weakness too. He has no reliable way too get back on stage.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Ledgedrop - DJ - Fair and Ledgedrop - Nado back onstage immediately come to mind.

The ledge-jump with one frame of vulnerability(0 frames if his damage is 100%+) also says hi.

There's also scrooging...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ledgedrop - DJ - Fair and Ledgedrop - Nado back onstage immediately come to mind.

The ledge-jump with one frame of vulnerability(0 frames if his damage is 100%+) also says hi.

There's also scrooging...
This is literally the ONLY thread ever in existence where i could post something like that and get a serious response.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Lol, it's because I don't know how to interpret or detect sarcasm on the Internet.

I figure I might as well be srs bsnss when it comes to matters like these, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite to myself. A lot of other people are more well versed in the ways of Internet sarcasm, so I figure I may as well lay off it, making me seem like the only "stiff" in the thread.

Although it does make me look like a dummy at times... -___ -;

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Actually, MK getting back on stage can be quite hard for the guy, at least it is against Marth.

The problem is when he has the percent lead :(
I mean, it's the same as for everyone else, except all his options after the universal stuff are super-fast. :p

Lol, it's because I don't know how to interpret or detect sarcasm on the Internet.

I figure I might as well be srs bsnss when it comes to matters like these, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite to myself. A lot of other people are more well versed in the ways of Internet sarcasm, so I figure I may as well lay off it, making me seem like the only "stiff" in the thread.

Although it does make me look like a dummy at times... -___ -;
Trust me, it's better that way. That's my rule, too.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I mean, it's the same as for everyone else, except all his options after the universal stuff are super-fast. :p

Trust me, it's better that way. That's my rule, too.
Some get up attacks, various projectiles, fast fall speeds coupled with sh air dodges + lacking of triple jump glitch allow a lot of characters to get back on stage without toooo much issue.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Lets get off topic with A poorly thought out tierlist, that was thought of right off the bat.

S::metaknight: (+0)
A: :diddy:(+1) :snake:(-1) :falco: (+0) :warioc:(+0) :olimar:(+2) :marth:(-1) :popo:(-1)
B: :pikachu2:(+0) :dedede:(+0) :lucario:(+1) :zerosuitsamus:(+1) :gw:(-2) :toonlink:(+0)
C: :fox:(+1) :rob:(+1) :peach:(+2) :kirby2:(-3) :pit:(-1) :dk2:(+0)
D: :sonic:(+2) :wolf:(+1) :luigi2:(-2) :ike:(+1) :yoshi2:(+3) :sheilda:(-1) :sheik:(+0) :ness2:(+0)
E: :pt:(-1) :lucas:(+0) :mario2:(+0) :bowser2:(+0) :falcon:(+0)
F: :samus2:(+0) :jigglypuff:(+0) :link2:(+0) :zelda:(+0)
Ganon: :ganondorf:(+0)

I don't care if the numbers for a character rising/Being lowered are wrong, Let the debating begin.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
inb4 sonic and wolf main rage.

seagull man, kain, shadowlink ~ let's get this going.

Coney

Smash Master
A: :diddy:(+1) :snake:(-1) :falco: (+0) :warioc:(+0) :olimar:(+2) :marth:(-1) :popo:(-1)
B: :pikachu2:(+0) :dedede:(+0) :lucario:(+1) :zerosuitsamus:(+1) :gw:(-2) :toonlink:(+0)
D: :sonic:(+2) :wolf:(+1) :luigi2:(-2) :ike:(+1) :yoshi2:(+3) :sheilda:(-1) :sheik:(+0) :ness2:(+0)
move wario down one
move ddd down one
move g&w up one

other than that, good

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
peach moving...up? but...WHY?! D:

i thought it was generally agreed upon that we have to hold her down and ridicule her =/

a +1boost for wolf isnt likely to upset any wolf mains ;3

ErikG

Smash Ace
Lets get off topic with A poorly thought out tierlist, that was thought of right off the bat.

I don't care if the numbers for a character rising/Being lowered are wrong, Let the debating begin.
I say move Marth down two so it goes ....Olimar, ICs, Pika. B: Marth....

M@v

Subarashii!
I'd also move fox up into B tier behind toon. So same position number wise, but I feel he belongs in the TL GW range.
Also, Pika is NOT A tier material Imo. Top of B is appropriate.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
inb4 sonic and wolf main rage.

seagull man, kain, shadowlink ~ let's get this going.
Thank you for summoning me. Now to post from this V

Peach sucks and will move down if anywhere. Fox hasn't done anything and his results are actually far worst then Wolf's (Who're better then Kirby, Pit, and Rob). Wolf ends Sonic and his results are better then Sonic (Minus MLG). Ics should be above Marth.

If anything Wolf or Sonic will move up the most next tier list :c.

Fox moved up last time because he was expected to perform to his new placement's standards and he isn't. Everyone keeps hard cp'ing Fox's loooool. Pit just sucks (Outside of Japan) and had the same outcome Fox had on the prior tier list before the one Fox jumped.

If you look at Ripple's list for percentage of dollar's earned with no split (Splits are stupid) then you see only the top 7 characters are above Wolf in terms of earnings. He's 8th (Above Pikachu barely at this point).

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Seagull, you're wrong about Peach.

Fox also has done a ton recently, only thing that is wrong with that list is Wario being too high, Snake not being second, and Sonic and Wolf not rising enough, imo.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
If you look at Ripple's list for percentage of dollar's earned with no split (Splits are stupid) then you see only the top 7 characters are above Wolf in terms of earnings. He's 8th (Above Pikachu barely at this point).
Hurray, Peach is 16th on that list! There goes your "Peach sucks and will move down if anywhere." :)

:053:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
peach isnt better than ROB lol. maybe she is "better" than ROB in that the character is actually better, but, she is too difficult to play for her to be above ROB on a tier list 8]

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom