• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'd probably be down to play on Friday after 5

And saturday too

If you were to pick a day, it should probably be saturday

but 2 > 1 (or more like, 1.5 > 1)

fark

Smash Apprentice
coolio. ill just wait till saturday. driving on the 17 at 430 wont be worth it.

and tomorrow i will find out if people mover 2 is going to be a possibility.

DJMirror

Smash Master
tai if ya coming down to so cal for pat house let me know asap cuz i'm setting up a carpool list in the 949 thread

btw how okami doing?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
tai if ya coming down to so cal for pat house let me know asap cuz i'm setting up a carpool list in the 949 thread

btw how okami doing?
Hmm

I'm not sure

I'm kinda broke, but I might actually fork out my own money for bus tickets.

I'm going down for Winter Break for sure though because my mom said she'd pay for that (as a Christmas present)

Duff0

Smash Ace
Vectorman asked me to ask you if he could be the "producer and "editer" for an Arizona Combo Video featuring players from AZ

Johnny Fawkes

Smash Rookie

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
sure why not

i wouldn't have done that anyway

however, be warned though

i'm going to make a vid that might include some of the footage you want to use in it, but it won't be the same concept at all

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I do not know why he would ask instead of just doing it haha. It has be to called "az too good" or "az anger" of course.

If it was az anger, it should definitely begin or end with the clip of Rob being comboed by SS and Waffle's variations on OHHHH and the controller being thrown. It's a classic moment. His combo versus Light is probably one of his best highlights.

Sean's highlight is probably the Isai stock but the footage on that video is ****ty quality.

There needs to be a creative way to fit Tony's JV5 into the video without making it tiny clips or just throwing the whole thing in.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Tai, where can a smooth criminal like myself get some hot, sticky Melee action?
I'm free everyday Thursday til Sunday this week.

I have two half days Thursday and Friday, and have Saturday and Sunday off of course.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
When do you get out of school on friday?
11 AM, but will you be at my house by then?

Soleil still won't get out of class til 4, but I guess if you're here Thursday night, then I guess you'd be available right when I get off Friday.

McCloud Master

Smash Rookie
Right now I'm in Arizona. So I would really appreciate it if you know anyone from the NAU college. I would really like to play against players from here.

If you know anyone that is from here please message me about them.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
no one plays around NAU lol

at least not melee, i don't think there's any serious brawl players out there either

your best bet is phoenix and tucson.

Top Bottom