• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
THAT WAS YOU?!?!??! I'll remember the name! You were like one of my best friends at the tourney!

Yeah, sorry. Maybe I'll go down to Tucson even if it isn't a Smash tourney (Maybe a SF tourney or something) and play you again.

But remember, that site I told you about. We can always play there. :p
Yeah lets play online, Im going to be getting serious about competetive gaming once the new year starts.

Im a senior in high school, so the avalanche of work that is the college application process has just started. Once Im done with that im going to focus on SF IV and puyo. Im going to be tied up for the next half year.

Also don't over extend your resources to go all the way back to Tucson just so you play me in puyo (if thats what you meant in the post) Because I still will be horrible at that game (until new year starts that is).

But yeah I will set up an account on that site so we can play.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Tuscon has its own thread?! Wow did not know that.

I just did that save the arcade thing. I hit 100,000 before I finally died lol. Semi fun stuff =]

Corigames

Smash Hero
I have a way to record matches.

I need people to fight.

If you are open on Mondays and Tuesdays, send me a PM. I'm still in Tempe at Galleria.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Anytime is fine

Also, G-mo and Oscar might want/need a ride back home at night, is that cool?

fark

Smash Apprentice
i suppose that would be fine, if they dont mind leaving at 5. i gotta leave early cuz its my friends birthday that day

fark

Smash Apprentice
na maybe next time if you do this again ill stay longer. i intend to get back into smash for reals this time. ive said it in the past but im gonna try and stick to it this time

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Melee at Goop's place tonight (Friday)

6:30 Pm until whenever.

Everyone welcome. Even those of you who think that you're "retired". ;)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'll probably show up between 8 and 9 for a very very unsatisfying 2 hours of Smash

p.s.

G-mo, Oscar, Pokey, Steve, and anyone else who may want to come to my house tomorrow: you can probably show up at 12. Text me before coming, but 12 is a pretty safe assumption for when you can come.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'll probably show up between 8 and 9 for a very very unsatisfying 2 hours of Smash

p.s.

G-mo, Oscar, Pokey, Steve, and anyone else who may want to come to my house tomorrow: you can probably show up at 12. Text me before coming, but 12 is a pretty safe assumption for when you can come.
we'll be there by noon, then, yo

fark

Smash Apprentice
gmo bring that game cube and the memory card. i text you back but sometimes my phone isstupid and people dont get my text

AXE 09

Smash Master
goodness, it's been a while since i posted in here lol. but i kinda just wanted to say...

everyone, please click on my sig ^^ you won't be sorry, i promise!

lol sry, just want people to see and stuff... vectorman did such an AMAZING job

i <3 melee =)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I probably won't be able to play until late this week or this weekend. I have a BUNCH of **** to do in the next two or three days.

fark

Smash Apprentice
ok thats cool then. i get out of work at 430 friday,but saturday would be better. that would mean i could pretty much play all day

ADD ON:

People Mover 2:The People Moved?

Top Bottom