• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Congrats on the win Tommy. The gimp in the last match, it's replaying in my head in black and white with violin music in the background lol. The R.O.B. trophy wasn't gold but it was pretty baller.

Xander, I'm going to a party at 7 but if I leave not tired, I'll give you a call for some smaaaash.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Thanks Jackie. I was never really planning on playing DDD, I'm not too confident in my abilities with him. I was sad that that R.O.B trophy wasn't gold, but I put my PnT Necklace thing they gave us around him, and he looks even more baller with his bling.

You know what's weird, I bought a Jones soda at the Play N Trade, the flavor was FuFu Berry. Well I looked under the cap of the bottle like all people do, and on the cap it said "There may be a prize in your future". I'm working on getting pics of the cap and R.O.B Trophy since they are so sick. This was also my first Smash tourney win ever, even though it was a PnT one, it was still pretty cool.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
lol nice, congrats to Tommy for the win. Congrats to Jackie for getting to the finals, maining random for a majority of the tourney.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Who wants to play Melee with me on Saturday?

but WAIT.

If I'm coming to you, you must have a computer in the same room as your Melee setup.... if you're coming to me, it's preferable that you have a laptop, but I have a comp in my living room.

I want to watch the Revival of Melee live stream.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
They're going to have a live streamm.....

Unless JFox or Alukard or whoever is running it ****s it up.... in order to have the vids recorded to their comp... which is stupid.. because there's a guide on SWF for how to stream and record simultaneously..

(Written by a champ)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Just wanted to say I'm gone Arizona.. it was freaking fun.. owning all you nubs at This game.... I owned everyone.. ... Tai, Gamer, Jet, Light, Dark, Ruby, Forward, Wobbles, Taj, Axe, Kosuke, piman, tommy, omar, blah blah.. there's way too many of you!.......i can't even name everyone........lol either way.. the memories were good you guys...When i come back Sierra Vista will own everyone...!! LOL THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS...! the memories were great!

see you kids in the funny papers

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Just wanted to say I'm gone Arizona.. it was freaking fun.. owning all you nubs at This game.... I owned everyone.. ... Tai, Gamer, Jet, Light, Dark, Ruby, Forward, Wobbles, Taj, Axe, Kosuke, piman, tommy, omar, blah blah.. there's way too many of you!.......i can't even name everyone........lol either way.. the memories were good you guys...When i come back Sierra Vista will own everyone...!! LOL THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS...! the memories were great!

see you kids in the funny papers
Good luck tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm free a few days...

I get off school at 11 AM on Wednesday, and I'm free Friday (after school), Saturday, and Sunday morning.

Saturday, it's looking like I'll have a mini-fest at my house.. with Duffy... and maybe Ka... perhaps G-mo too.

Anyone else want to show up? (so I can **** you =D)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, people that are desperate for a ride to/from Genesis.

My mom is going to a school reunion in Norcal on July 4. She can drive us to Socal, and leave us to do whatever from there. We will probably have to find a ride from Socal to Norcal (and back), and we can take a bus from Socal back to Phoenix.

The bus is 30 dollars one way.

ORRRR..

If there's a carpool going, that would **** face even more. My mom's car has a TV for Smash by the way.

Top Bottom