• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Wassup my nucca's the name is Sinz, son.

It works for me too :D

How is AZ doing? We are banning my main :/

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
We've been playing Melee lately.

Where your main isn't there.

STB generally quit Smash, but they still come around here and there.

Demised has disappeared.

Forward mostly plays Street Fighter.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
If the world was going to end he would still be happy as along there was SMASH!!!! (i swear he finds a hot girl that can beat him in melee he would be in love)
Who wouldn't be in love if they found a hot girl that could beat Jeff at Melee?

****, the amount of males that can beat Jeff at Melee aren't staggeringly high.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
brawl tournament this saturday at the atomic comics in mesa pm me if your interested or need any info i think we should have a day of both melee/brawl at one of the atomic comics

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
We've been playing Melee lately.

Where your main isn't there.

STB generally quit Smash, but they still come around here and there.

Demised has disappeared.

Forward mostly plays Street Fighter.
I'll form a new crew with Sinz. We'll call it team rapesauce. or whatever he likes.

BlackKnight23

Smash Apprentice
WE SHOULD ALL PLAY MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2!!! OR OR STREET FIGHTER!!!! OR OR GUILTY GEAR!!!!

OR OR

I WILL BOX TAJ NEXT TIME I SEE HIM **** YEAH!!!!!

Round 2

Main event

Masta Deltron Vs. TAJ

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I propose that if the Brawl setup at Goop's house does not have a match played within a half hour, it will be turned into a Melee setup.

That is, if the Brawl setup even exists. :laugh:

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
hey jet4 or shiva or anyone in tucson, any of you guys up for some smash next week? either melee or brawl, but i've begun to suck (more) at brawl lately, so i need me some practice just lemme know

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i've been practicing melee, and thats why i got worse at brawl, similarly to how i got worst at melee by practicing brawl...so i think im screwed and need a new game eh?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
okay, so a question about melee, how do i practice wave landing? i cant seem to find a way to get it down, i can dash fine but i cant land. any advice?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
its easier to wave land when you do a double jump, instead of just doing the first jump. when u double jump, just use both jumps fast and just try to wave land. for some reason its easier to wave land when your character does a double jump, maybe cause the character goes into a ball mostly.
i think ganon is the easiest to practice wave landing with

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
okay, so a question about melee, how do i practice wave landing? i cant seem to find a way to get it down, i can dash fine but i cant land. any advice?
Pick a character who has a good wavedash. Practice on platforms and with double jumping like Greg said. I got it down in like 5 minutes. :laugh:

You should too.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
well i just got back from justin's place and... gawd ****! i think i just got ***** and enjoyed it a lil. :) i need to get some practice in tonight before tomorrows tourny :)

Chali

Smash Cadet
Man I came to the Southwest forums to find some cool Brawl stuff going on in my own state just to find that most of the Smash that's going on is Melee.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
If you haven't moved Chuk, we should melee sometime. Teach me to not suck complete *** at the game. :p

Melee/Brawl fest sounds good. Any ideas when? And Tai, I'm totally not dodging the mm by staying home today to play FE instead go going to Coty's.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I think CHUK still lives on 56th Street and Thomas.

If I'm looking at Jar'd's post correctly, he's saying that he just hasn't spoken to Charlie in a while and is making sure that he hasn't moved in that timeframe.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Okay.. so..

I'm off school on Monday, and I have early release days on Thursday and Friday... and since Saturday is a weekend.

Anyone wants to play Melee on any of those days?

I can probably travel to you.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Man I came to the Southwest forums to find some cool Brawl stuff going on in my own state just to find that most of the Smash that's going on is Melee.
Because Brawl sucks and most of Arizona has come to realize this. (Hence SV was and always will be FIRST to recognize this.. Everyone else just took longer to realize this)

xD

rugoodat0

Smash Cadet
Because Brawl sucks and most of Arizona has come to realize this. (Hence SV was and always will be FIRST to recognize this.. Everyone else just took longer to realize this)

xD
SV is the first whole city.

Certain people, including Tai and Corey, have thought this fact well before you guys did.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

xD
Prescott Valley was the first whole city to realize Brawl sucked ****.

Since they only have two smashers: Butters and Hanki.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Lol Utah...

I'd go, but I'm pretty sure that would interfere with your weekly bake sale.

Top Bottom