• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Oh and TwoD = Goof from that little program

I think this thing speaks nothing but the truth!

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Nice stats there justin, i've been really tempted to get back into halo, and I think once I get some extra money I probably will. I'll make sure to let you know if I ever get one.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
thanx yea i used to play a whole lot before brawl came out, sorta stopped playing since i have nobody to really play with anymore i was always looking for a team here in az to play in tourneys and stuff

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Well I played Halo 2 a helluva lot so I got pretty good and it just carried over to halo 3. I never really got to play halo 3 much since I dont have a sexbox but in the 3 weeks that I had one, I managed to get to lvl 48.

If there are any tourneys around here, hit me up and i'll gladly play, I'll just need a couple hours to get back to where I was.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Hell, i'll play with ya someday Justin, my tag is Wakkatana.

played over 13,000 matches of H2, and i got bored of H3 after a while, but i will come back to play with some friends.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
We need an "Az Smasher" Halo team.

Imagine how too good that would be. Mindgames!

But seriously, there are local Halo tournaments and events and stuff. Go on to my friends list and send an invite to the account "Az Locals". That's a silver account that some of the local MLG players made to keep track of everyone from Az.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
sweet yea it would be fun to make a team and ill add you joe whenever i get on, and i know what you mean halo 3 got boring for me to i guess because i didnt really take it to serious and didnt have much people to play with since most of my friends quit because they didnt like it

fark

Smash Apprentice
We need an "Az Smasher" Halo team.

Imagine how too good that would be. Mindgames!

But seriously, there are local Halo tournaments and events and stuff. Go on to my friends list and send an invite to the account "Az Locals". That's a silver account that some of the local MLG players made to keep track of everyone from Az.
are you going to give yourself an infraction for posting that in this thread and not the lighthouse?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dookdigity? is that the same Dookdigity in Wii Troopers?
Biglou? is that the same Biglou in Wii Troopers?

Yes.

goto the irc for wt. I'll be there.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dook, I can't find any gamebridges under 75$(with shipping.)

Help please?

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
EVO 2008 Tourney Rules:

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

* Game version: Nintendo Wii
* Game Settings: Singles VS Melee
* First game of a match to be played on Smashville. Players can decide to play on any map, if both players agree.
* Excessive stalling or abusing terrain to not engage the enemy is prohibited, and can be enforced by a tournament director only. This will result in a loss of the match.
* Losing player can pick what method to be used after match:

Method A
1) First stage is Smashville
2) Winner keeps character
3) Loser can either pick stage or character
4) If loser picks stage then character is kept
5) If loser picks character then stage is kept

Method B
1) First stage is Smashville
2) Loser picks stage
3) Winner picks character
4) Loser picks character

* 3 Stock, 5 Min timer, 2/3 Games
* Items on medium spawn
* Sudden Death will not decide the outcome of the game
* Allowed Items: Banana Peel, Unira, Spring, Mr. Saturn, Green Shell, Smoke Ball, Freezie, Super Scope, Sandbag, Food, Screw Attack, Warp Star, Metal Box, Bunny Hood, Beam Sword, Baseball Bat, Lip's Stick, Star Rod, Hothead, Smash Ball, Ray Gun, Pitfall, Cracker Launcher, Motion-Sensor Bomb, Hammer, Golden Hammer, Bumper, Franklin Badge.
* Banned Stages: New Pork City, Hyrule Temple, Warioware, Spear Pillar, Flat Zone 2, Original Mario Brothers, Mushroomy Kingdom, 75m, Summit, Rumble Falls
--------------
LAWL - If you plan to go to this then you're wasting money, again.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Holy hell

SSB64 is the ****ing ****.

I know CHUK-y, Duffy, and Dooky play 64. Who else?
---
Ahh, it feels so refreshing to play a different smash game altogether. No stupid camping. No over-rated flashy tech skill. Just pure ****ing combos.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I am SO down to play 64 Smash. I think I am going to start bringing my PIkachu 64 and Smash to every tournament. I don't think the Atomic Comics guys would be cool if I brought it this Saturday though...

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Store credit is awesome! We all need more store credit for prizes.

Next tourney at forward's house, you get house credit to some of his food if you win.

Duff0

Smash Ace
The only tourneys I can go to is STB's and thats a slight chance :urg:

um when do we go to South Paws house? I think I can go there

Top Bottom