• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

fark

Smash Apprentice
i havent seen nyte or pxg pgx xpg xgp or whatever on the boards in awhile...
does anyone know what happened to them?

In2D

Smash Apprentice
pxg is back in NJ for the summer, and nicknoob snuck back into his hole until he gets better (we may never see him again.)

I

Irish_Knight

Both! McClintock lounge is in the hall. If you're inside the hall (like by the volleyball court), it's right inside the door to your south.
you guys smash in the res hall during summer? i'm totally down for playing this summer or next year if you can get me into McClintock hall.

kwasia

Smash Rookie
i'm black but new to this site....

anyway where do you kats meet and when??? i play kirby but not to well yet??? i may have met some of you at my friends robs tourney earlier this year.

Duff0

Smash Ace
I'm pretty it was settled that you guys got AltF4Warrior.

Or was that NM? Ignore this post if it was NM.

Wait.....I'm pretty sure Tai told me once that he was housing CO.

>.<

Duff0

Smash Ace
That's what he told me on AIM a while ago.

Lemme get it real quick

Me (1:03:24 AM): colorado is going back to melee
Tai (1:03:28 AM): WHAT THE ****
Me (1:03:32 AM): dude tai
Tai (1:03:35 AM): IM HOUSING THEM FOR AZOTS

___X___

Smash Lord
HEY SMASHERS!! this is dancing fighter X

and i would like to tell you all that theres a PLAY N TRADE BRAWL TOURNAMENT

MAY 30th, friday, OREM UTAH. starts around 6:30

i heard its gonna be really big and the winner is gonna get a WII!

and like 2nd place is 100 bucks or something i dunno,

come check it out!!!!

COME!!!!!!!!!!!!:bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump: :bluejump:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'm sure everyone here wants to travel all the way to Utah just for a play n trade tournament.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Lets drive to utah for a PnT tournament and spend 100 dollars on gas for a 40 dollar gift card!

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I went to PnT a couple of weeks ago and it was there, I called you up but once again, you decided not to pick up!

Did you figure out if you can go to the tourney on saturday Chris?

And how is that game, looks pretty cool

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
the game is really cool so far. the beginning has a **** ton of ****ing dialogue though, but i think i'm finally past all that.

no i can't go on saturday, i have to do a ton of yardwork or else i can't do **** for the next week or two. :( i'm trying for AZOTS and you know that

see you tonight maybe.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone in this thread actually plan on going to AZOneTwo? Can Colorado get ANY housing in AZ, or what?
dude we have housing for you, stone said he would house you!!!!! pm me if you have questions reguarding housing, hes out of town till end of next week. promise you have housing !

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
the game is really cool so far. the beginning has a **** ton of ****ing dialogue though, but i think i'm finally past all that.

no i can't go on saturday, i have to do a ton of yardwork or else i can't do **** for the next week or two. :( i'm trying for AZOTS and you know that

see you tonight maybe.
sry to intrude, but what game r u playing. I saw it and I just kept wondering.
Ohh and btw about the utah pnt tourney... [sarcasm] I will definently be there [/sarcasm]

In2D

Smash Apprentice
"The world ends with you" is the game that we are talking about.

And good luck to everyone tomorrow at the random tourney, I'll see you guys there.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
"The world ends with you" is the game that we are talking about.

And good luck to everyone tomorrow at the random tourney, I'll see you guys there.
ZOMG I was thinking about that game when you guys were talking about it!

Anyways I said this before, but goodluck at the tourney tomorrow as well. Represent tucson well for all dem out there.

Top Bottom