• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Ive got an Idea for a good way to have a cheap smashfest...

So we all go to the play n' trade at the elcon all. Their policy says that if we ask to try out a game they must put it on one of the game stations.

So we just spam in and ask to play brawl and take turns...

Sure you have to be an asshat to start these things but... Im hungry to play someone else other then my friends.

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Pretty much every saturday. Not sure about this week because of AZC's random tourney though.

MarthMain623

Smash Rookie
Um, hey, I'm a new guy here.

Does anyone know if there's any other smashfests around Phoenix? (other than the STB ones, of course)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i live in tolleson
do your plenty of friends play smash?
they're all my friends form like elementary, middle, and early high school since i grew up around there lol, so none of them are into smash competitively. i have a friend in waddell with a pretty good Ike, he's not on these boards though.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey Martha, who do you usually play in Brawl? (I'm guessing you play Brawl since you're new here)

I have a pretty awesome Mario and Link. (LULZ)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
...? Do my eyes deceive me? Or do you play Melee?

Marth dittos, son?

(You should play Brawl though since everyone in AZ is hyped up about that game.) It's decent.

Duff0

Smash Ace
ROFL, I've only played Mario like once at STB's castle.

I was just joking when I play Mario and Link (hence the LULZ), but sure, Duffy. I've never even touched Link.

Lmao a couple nights ago I spent a couple hours practicing Mario JUST for this moment. Oh well, not if you don't want to. I would hate to cheat money off of you.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Haha, you really went through the effort of taking a screenshot and posting it rather than typing out chandler?

Who all is going to the tourney on saturday? I want to remeet some people now that I actually know who some of you are.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I actually remember you timmy, not really sure why. I dont know if you remember me or not, Tall, 6'4ish guy skinny with a blue IN2D headband on the whole time. You know, that annoying GaW player.

fark

Smash Apprentice
im pretty sure all of tcb is going and i hope the majority of stb is going

Demised

Smash Ace
I actually remember you timmy, not really sure why. I dont know if you remember me or not, Tall, 6'4ish guy skinny with a blue IN2D headband on the whole time. You know, that annoying GaW player.
Nah I remember =). We never played. Hopefully come Sat assuming I get work off.

TCB's power level is over 9000.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
lol at the screenshot. Good luck at the tourney everyone, especially the tucson people.

I will most definently be at the bi weeklies in tucson in july. Hope to see some of u there.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
in2d / jackie (i forgot your smash name). I work tomorrow and friday 8am-6pm. smashfest friday night maybe? ill talk to james and see what he wnats to do.

p.s. im going to the melee tournament for sure and so is james. anyone want to play some melee at the tournament this saturday? money matches?

Top Bottom