• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
...or just listen to The Clash and get the feck over yourself.

Tai, seriously. You've gone straight ***** in the last 4 months.

You've:

A) insulted, belittled your smash comrades
B) set yourself apart
C) become indifferent
D) developed some kind of bull **** elitist attitude

The latter is probably the worst. It's pretty sad. CHUK's post ALMOST kept me from saying this but I feel he may not understand how much of a prick you have chosen to be in the past few months. You need to man up, you little kid.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I didn't turn on him. I side with no one. :laugh:

I just think Melee is more fun. That's all. Brawl is okay, but I prefer Melee. I don't mind playing Brawl though.

PSA: TCB and STB, I ask for your forgiveness. =[

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
...or just listen to The Clash and get the feck over yourself.

Tai, seriously. You've gone straight ***** in the last 4 months.

You've:

A) insulted, belittled your smash comrades
B) set yourself apart
C) become indifferent
D) developed some kind of bull **** elitist attitude

The latter is probably the worst. It's pretty sad. CHUK's post ALMOST kept me from saying this but I feel he may not understand how much of a prick you have chosen to be in the past few months. You need to man up, you little kid.
I've ALWAYS been like this. I just haven't decided to show it until now. I've become entirely indifferent because now that Melee's gone and the only thing is Brawl, all this no longer has any meaning to me.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Tai could've handled this situation better. I think he just isn't a "people's person," you know?

He will learn later in life. =]

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes. Less "manning-up" and more "growing-up" is needed.

But we are rid of it now. We may post in peace again. Who's going to Goop's tomorrow?

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Dan I wanted to quote myself saying "F*ck you Dan" from a post I posted some time ago, but SOMEBODY deleted it.

TCB may go to Goop's. About time he had a smash fest.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, and by tomorrow I mean Friday. Nobody go to Goop's tomorrow.

...or actually EVERYBODY show up at Goop's tomorrow... it will be funny.

But really, Ka, are you saying I deleted your post? I don't recall doing that. I don't think I've censored anything anyone's said of me.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo, tai the C*** sucker, maybe you should just say what you feel in front of us, you coward.Oh, I forgot, Big Black will make a fool of you in front of everyone. I hope Tai gets banned from every Melee and Brawl tourney from now on. He's not even a cool jerk like yours truly, and for that I feel responsible for his attempt of trying to be like Vat- Zero. No one can be like me, son. :)

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Will there be other games besides Brawl?

Maybe.

Everyone against Dan is stupid.

He is moderating to help the boards.

Everyone should be thanking him and instead people act petty for him trying to bring order to our threads.

This isnt 4chan. This is waaaaaay more in control then there. If you all need to get some /b/tardation out then go there.

The rules for these threads are clearly stated. Unless you do something that is not against the rules and get infracted still there is no reason to b*tch.

If you have a question with a infraction given then send him a pm and he will review it. If you still disagree with the infraction, then contact a supermod and they will review it.

There are processes for handling complaints, but blaming Dan for enforcing the rules that he didn't create and is only upholding is dumb.

Be accountable for your actions.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Maybe.

Everyone against Dan is stupid.

He is moderating to help the boards.

Everyone should be thanking him and instead people act petty for him trying to bring order to our threads.

This isnt 4chan. This is waaaaaay more in control then there. If you all need to get some /b/tardation out then go there.

The rules for these threads are clearly stated. Unless you do something that is not against the rules and get infracted still there is no reason to b*tch.

If you have a question with a infraction given then send him a pm and he will review it. If you still disagree with the infraction, then contact a supermod and they will review it.

There are processes for handling complaints, but blaming Dan for enforcing the rules that he didn't create and is only upholding is dumb.

Be accountable for your actions.
get off Dan's D***.

M

Mangekyou

TUCSON! What is the dilly-o, I was invited to a session about 2 weeks ago but I haven't heard anything since.

Are you guys still playing?

Demised

Smash Ace
Anyways, enough about Dan bein a mod. We need a new topic besides this drama crap.

Justin or somebody, can I get a head count from you guys for whos going to Cali from AZ in your car? Cause from what it sounds like, there like 12 people goin. lol. That would be to good

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
AZ too good.- Vat- Zero

AZ way too good- Chuck Norris

AZ Ridiculously too good- Vat- Zero

You win- Chuck Norris

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
AZ too good.- Vat- Zero

AZ way too good- Chuck Norris

AZ Ridiculously too good- Vat- Zero

You win- Chuck Norris
Arizona compared to Colorado is like Chuck Norris compared to me- Segata Sanshiro

Seriously, Colorado too good- Captain Falcon

George Bush hates black people- Kanye West

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
So is TCB not going to Cali? From Stevie's post, it sounded like you guys were going until Jake posted. What happened between those posts?

fark

Smash Apprentice
WTF?!
the trip is cancelled?!
this is news to me
i have no idea what happened or why its happening but its very upsetting

Duff0

Smash Ace
Well, glad to see the drama has ended. Banning Tai from all tourneys is harsh don't you think >.< He's a nice person, too me at least.

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
Even though I've been there can anyone give me directions to goop's. I was planning on stopping by for a few before I leave for my flight back to MA

In2D

Smash Apprentice
I am awesome at this game!!! GAMER GUITARIST 7 IS WORSE THAN ME.

Infraction him please for getting on my computer and writing that =D.

Nice try Chris, better luck next time though.

fark

Smash Apprentice
vat-hero
i mean zero
if omar is truly interested in going to cali,can you please have him contact either me jake or steve about going
we have room for him
but its gonna cost $60 for food gas and tourney fee
gmo has our numbers for omar to contact us

Top Bottom