• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
TUCSON! What is the dilly-o, I was invited to a session about 2 weeks ago but I haven't heard anything since.

Are you guys still playing?
i'm 10x more **** then the last time i played you, even though i don't think i fought you with my marth, only my wolf.

I am awesome at this game!!! GAMER GUITARIST 7 IS WORSE THAN ME.

Infraction him please for getting on my computer and writing that =D.

Nice try Chris, better luck next time though.
just so you know bryan, i didn't get on there to post that lol. you just happened to be on so i posted it :) i was actually getting on so i could check my grades on my finals today. see you guys soon.

did jackie steal that dress by the way? it was too funny.

M

Mangekyou

i'm 10x more **** then the last time i played you, even though i don't think i fought you with my marth, only my wolf.

Good I need to play people who are better then me, I love the competition. Like I told ya before it is just my friend and I who casualy play from time to time because he lives pretty far.

Playing people who are better then me is the only way I know how to get better. It's how I did it back in the arcade days...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I'm going to dye that blue scarf I have black and wear it around my head like Ike.

I do fight for my friends after all.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
For all those going to Cali:

The Trip is in full effect as of "some time tomorrow afternoon or evening", and heres the game plan

Everyone needs to meet at my casa (Sao, Morty, Timmy, BIG BLACK and ABIDE.

From there we all go to ****'s house at 91st and VAN BUREN.

From THERE we leave (we're taking his Tahoe)

Whoever has questions call me at 602 741 2834.

Currently we are planning on taking 7 people in the Tahoe. We do have room for one more. At the time being no one is confirmed but TORO has expressed interest. Toro you need to call me if you want the last spot. Anyone else who is seriously interested in the trip (and having fun for cheap), call me. First come first serve.

Demised

Smash Ace

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
so, pokemon and Spear Pillar fans, i'm transcribing Victory Road (the song that usually plays on spear pillar, at least on my Wii) for guitar and I'm going to record it and its going to be ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XcZQ6r2JEU <--- the song.

Hopefully you guys will like it when i'm done.
lol, I see why you have the Guitarist part in your name.

PS, AZ: Check the Regional Rankings for Rainbow Road :]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
haha yeah, i don't call myself gamerguitarist for nothing :) and so far the song transcription is coming out very well i have 2 out of 3 lead tracks done, then i just have a bass and drum track to make and i'll be ready to record it.

oh yeah, next song i'm going to do after this is the Gourmet Race song (the speedier/metal version of the Dreamland 64 song, you all know it.)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CClvMrK_2YM

After this one, I'm thinking a classical guitar duet of Power Hungry Fool

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tT3cHpf6L1s

If all this stuff comes out good i may just make an album of brawl cover songs and sell it for like 5 dollars a CD until someone rips it and puts it on a torrent.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
It seems like as soon as I left school there has been like a max of a post a day. Where is everyone disappearing to?

Duff0

Smash Ace
Well, six posts so far not including this one. Man, ever since brawl came out, like Coreygames said, AZ has fallen apart. Don't look at my date created thing, I lurked before I made an account.

Duff0

Smash Ace
The community is somewhat active with the weeklies but we need more then just that every once in a while. Man I can't wait till AZOTS or just any other tourney I can go to. On the topic of AZOTS, is anyone hosting an STD before the tourney? I kinda need some place to stay because I can't get a ride the day of the tourney.

ValorInVendetta

Smash Rookie
Playing from Duff's post. Anyone in Tucson interested in an STD June 13th? I think it'd be a great idea to get the whole Tucson crew together the day before AZOnetwO. Let me know what you guys think.

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
Crew battle at STB's weekly next saturday.

STB vs TCB

Any other crews going to man up and come?

Top Bottom