• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
ASU smashfest was fun. should of got there earlier, and wished I could have stayed longer. If you guys do this next week I'll definately be there, and I'll make sure my roommate remembers to bring his controller

In2D

Smash Apprentice
How was that PnT tourney? We were going to come up to it from tucson but thought that the prizes would be some bull**** store credit or something

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
ok, me, steve and pokey are about to watch foretting sarah marshall at some movie theater here in cali.

We are having a lot of fun, but tomorrow is all business. wish us luck. I'll post what happens tomorrow when it happens

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Oscar, if you want an anime to **** your mind, go watch Serial Experiments Lain.

*inserts something about Vat-Zero's mental superiority*

I'm a bit tired to make something epic or cool about it. Use your imagination.

Nocher

Smash Rookie
hey could i have some more information on all the tourneys at once so i can actually read them all at once and finally stop relying on stupid online tourneys for brawl

Duff0

Smash Ace
Nocher, there aren't any tourneys planned besides the one June 14-15 and they don't have a place to host it yet.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Nocher, there aren't any tourneys planned besides the one June 14-15 and they don't have a place to host it yet.
We have 2 places to host the tourny i just dont want to commit to a venue where only 100 people can fit, and then have 120 pre-reg i would have to get a refund and such, i think however i will go with the gusto and go big and pray lol.

Anywho venue will be posted monday or tuesday if thats what is making people not sign up

EoW

Smash Apprentice
are you guys ever gunna register, come on CO we gots money matches pending here.

M

Mangekyou

Well I went to PHX and uh... I was a mouse in a maze. I do not remmeber the streets being that confusing, oh well.

So GamerGuitarist7 I am up for some Brawl I think my friend lives over in your area. When would be a good time??

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
just give me a call if you think you can head to your friend's house, and i'll tell you if i'm free that day.

i THINK i MAY be going to U of A on tuesday to play some people though, but i won't know for sure til like later today or maybe even tomorrow

PM me for cell number if you want to do that

Top Bottom