• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
well, theres a need for change...Vat- Zero must now take responsibility for his actions...don't me twisted..I'll still kid around, but not in the same degree as before. I take things pretty far..I mean...its me...Vat- Zero...
AZ 's finest.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, If any of you guys are any good at Halo, go on over to the Halo 3 thread in the Light House. I'm trying to get together a good team. Team Smashboards is always looking for talent. :)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
well, theres a need for change...Vat- Zero must now take responsibility for his actions...don't me twisted..I'll still kid around, but not in the same degree as before. I take things pretty far..I mean...its me...Vat- Zero...
AZ 's finest.
I welcome this new change in attitude. I will partake in this as well.

Hey, If any of you guys are any good at Halo, go on over to the Halo 3 thread in the Light House. I'm trying to get together a good team. Team Smashboards is always looking for talent. :)
I hear Omar is good, but he has no XBox as of now. He might already be part of a clan, though.

On that note: Oscar: You and Omar have to teach me to Halo once the semester is over. You must. I demand it.

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet
A reformation is about to come to the boards....

* Vat- Zero steps outside his Glendale home while the morning Arizona wind blows through his hair and tingles his eyes. He proudly stares at the morning sky...he then whispers, " It is time..." he slowly walks back in his home with the sounds of "taps" going on in the background. Camera pans to the left where we find Big Black playing the trumpet...he then flips you off and continues to play that rich melody.
I LOVE IT BECAUSE IT SHOWS ALL OTHER SMASHERS THAT I DON'T PLAY; THEREFORE I AM

YOU GOT THE BIG ONE, I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
STB is strapped and ready.

No doubt G-mo. We will rule the internet battlefield. Omar will be a grand teacher. He's soooo good at halo, it isn't even funny.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
STB is strapped and ready.

No doubt G-mo. We will rule the internet battlefield. Omar will be a grand teacher. He's soooo good at halo, it isn't even funny.
I'm not even laughing.

On that note, what time will you be home today? When is your next day off? Let's try to get Omar together with us for a night on the town. Or at least some milkshakes.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Stone, I'll get on it for the crew battle. $100 per person, you'd better be on the crew, unless you're sure you're gonna bring down your state or something.

EDIT: 3/5, $20 MM with anyone that says CO is garbage, and is dead serious. LoVo hasn't won a CO tournament in SSBM in almost a year. He normally places 3rd, sometimes second, always loses to SDSG. He's not the only one that knew how to play. Unfortunately, he sucks hardcore at Brawl, and has moved on to Halo.
I would LOVE to be in the crew battle and all, but frankly I suck *** at this game hahaha. I hated mele and I just play brawl every once in a while with friends, but even with me on the crew I am sure we would still kick ***!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I'm at home today at 7pm. friday I'm at home before 4:30. So friday is best. We'll have a blast if we get in touch with Omar. Its gonna be good times. If my memory serves me correct, he has Halo 3 and an Xbox at his house...so we could also play some matches. :)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I will, good sir.

Quot: YOU GOT THE BIG ONE, I SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!

I don't got the diamond!!! I don't got the diamond!! :mad:Look at me! :mad:* rips off clothes exposing his naked body* Does it look like I have the diamond?:mad: Look at me!! You took everything from me! You must have the diamond!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Stone, I think it'd be pretty tight if you put your money where your mouf is. No johns about whether you're good or not.

AZOneTwoStep might be my last tournament. I'm considering moving to MN in June, and they aren't really known for having a steallar smash scene. Hell, I don't even know if they have one, period. D:

Omar's good at everything ever. He's like Isai without the sandbagging, massages, or cookies.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I don't think we're talking about the same Omar, Blood of the fallen can't touch Toro's Halo skills, son. He's too good.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
I have put plenty of money where my mouth is. You guys talk trash about how you are better then everyone. I talk trash because no one backs it up. its different :-P but yeah id do it as long as i have a team to pick up my slack

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Cool. I'm kinda psyched for this. Don't disappoint, AZ! We want you guys to **** us with 2 people, like in yon olden days of Summer Struggle.

Really wish we had of done crews at OC3. CO hit its peak right after that.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
CO is funny...its cute how they think they're good. WOW.."look at me...I'm hosting a tourney..I must be good. "

AZ gots you stoNe. These snow plowing cats can't handle the heat.

now, the next post is gonna be InterimOfZeal posting some stupid comment because he took what I said way too seriously...

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
CO is almost as good as AZ. They have been too cool to AZ smashers in the past, even housing forward when he got stuck up there.

If I was somewhere without Az to crew with, I'd gladly join CO....but not having AZ will ever happen soooo

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
CO is almost as good as AZ. They have been too cool to AZ smashers in the past, even housing forward when he got stuck up there.

If I was somewhere without Az to crew with, I'd gladly join CO....but not having AZ will ever happen soooo
Haha, I remember when we were gonna have crews at summer struggle, you guys tried (or did you succeed?) to steal Kenny for crews. Back when he was one of our best, too, haha.

Vat, if you've just been doin' friendly ****-talk, my bad. Thought you were a 5150. If not, CO's gonna nom ur monies. :D

EDIT: Actually, even if you're a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything, CO still wants to nom ur monies. We're fat.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Listen Zeal, All I do is friendly trash talk..its just that some people act like Vat- Zero really believes he can take a whole state by himself. I just love messing with people who take me seriously. Its fun. :)

But Dan said that I must ease it up a little, which I'm trying to do...its hard though.

fark

Smash Apprentice
tcb leaving for cali in about an hour
wish us luck

ps:
im filming the trip,sort of "smash documentary"
but more of a "just for fun" vid

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo Nick, Jacob, and Stevie : You guys better do freakin awesome in cali. Bring it home you guys. Good luck and God bless. ****, son!!

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm going too probably. I'm probably going to take a bus tomorrow morning (TCB couldn't wait for me to go with them today)

It's a Melee AND Brawl tourney, shut up.

EDIT: Someone (who shall remain unnamed) convinced me not to go.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pirateguru & others:

Cool guys. If you're not 100% sure on how to get to the McClintock lounge, give me a PM. I'll give you my cell # so I can give you directions in the event you can't find the place.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Good luck, TCB. Seriously, I see potential in AZ....

Haha....

Really though, **** them.

And good luck to especially Tai, for going to a semi-Brawl smashfest.

The little Sheeda sprite is for you.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
[19:58] KosukeKGA: hey goop, i got a new charger
[20:01] KosukeKGA: Yes, I thought so.... =[
[20:15] *** "KosukeKGA" signed off at Thu Apr 17 20:15:09 2008.
[20:34] *** "KosukeKGA" signed on at Thu Apr 17 20:34:29 2008.
[20:34] KosukeKGA: well anyway Manny, just throw me a message if you wanna play
[20:35] KosukeKGA: if you're even there <_<
[20:35] KosukeKGA: lol
[20:44] KosukeKGA: i bet
[20:45] KosukeKGA: this is goop's roommate online mirite?
[20:45] KosukeKGA: LAWL! I KNEW IT!
[20:45] KosukeKGA: THAT'S WHY THIS THING ISN'T RESPONDING BACK
[20:45] KosukeKGA: or maybe manny secretly hates me
[20:45] KosukeKGA: i dunno
[20:45] KosukeKGA: i'm bored and wanna play
[20:45] KosukeKGA: so drop me a line anytime goopy
[20:46] KosukeKGA: and sorry if I really -am- annoying you
[21:11] KosukeKGA: I am sorry for bothering Goopy.
[21:11] KosukeKGA: Manny.
[21:11] KosukeKGA: lol
[21:11] KosukeKGA: why the hell am i even trying now, he's not gonna come. ._.;
[21:12] KosukeKGA: gawd, 15+ messages with no replies, I feel silly =[
[21:12] KosukeKGA: I'll stop now
[21:12] KosukeKGA: Seriously
[22:11] KosukeKGA: sonnuva gun manny =[
[22:12] KosukeKGA: I quit.
[22:12] KosukeKGA: just throw me a message whenever
[22:52] KosukeKGA: how the hell do you stay online without going idle?
[22:52] KosukeKGA: Jesus lol
[22:56] KosukeKGA: I give up.
[22:56] *** "KosukeKGA" signed off at Thursday Apr 17 22:56:10 2008.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Goop should have manned up and said something... or played him.

(This message is brought to you through Corey trying to think as Vat-Zero to get into his mind more. Sadly, it's boring there and has to resort to this for entertainment)

M

Mangekyou

Well since non of the Tucson players are responding(other then In2d). I would like to know what is goins on's in PHX this weekend, I might be going up there for the weekend and I am looking forward to playing some Brawl.

Any takers?

BIG BLACK

Smash Cadet
Well since non of the Tucson players are responding(other then In2d). I would like to know what is goins on's in PHX this weekend, I might be going up there for the weekend and I am looking forward to playing some Brawl.

Any takers?
COME TO VAT-ZERO'S HOUSE IN GLENDALE HE HAS WEEKLYS EVERY SATURDAY AND I'D LIKE TO PLAY YOU IN BRAWL

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Goop should have manned up and said something... or played him.

(This message is brought to you through Corey trying to think as Vat-Zero to get into his mind more. Sadly, it's boring there and has to resort to this for entertainment)
Vat- Zero's mind has too much enlightenment to be put into words. Entering the gates of Vat- Zeros mind, is like witnessing the birth of Creation. The history, the experiences, and the wisdom are unfathomable. An average soul like Corey's will drop to its knees at the first step of my mind's majesty. No one will want or can be here without a guide. This guide and you must have a mystical bubble around you that blocks out the intensity of what is Vat- Zero's mind. Unfortunately, this bubble will soon crack. Your experience taught you wonderful and life changing things about Vat- Zero, but your bubble could not handle the strength of his spirit that is also within his mind. It cracks and a single tear falls down your eye, then the rush of this spirit eliminates you like a tidal wave would a small village. Your journey ended, but much was learned.

You then wake up with a bleeding nose and a smile because of this revelation. "All is clear now!" Corey shouts, but can he handle the burden of the knowledge he has gained? Will he be able to have the spirit of long suffering in order to handle the weight of his experience? Well..can you...can you, Corey? His mind was Vat- ***** and the answer is " No, Johns":p

Top Bottom