• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Nocher

Smash Rookie
ok what is the pnt tourney, like where is it? is it weekly?

also, what was with the "ur a yoshi user you will be fine with the not good person tourney" thing, was that one of the thousands of assaults on yoshi?

Nocher

Smash Rookie
i would register but ill be on vacation

also, where and when is the pnt? i would really like to know

EoW

Smash Apprentice
So far we have 21 people pre registered!!!!!

we had 80+ last year.... and i know goop had 42, and the atomic comics tourny had 44.... where are you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the famous words of stb "Man up!"

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
So far we have 21 people pre registered!!!!!

we had 80+ last year.... and i know goop had 42, and the atomic comics tourny had 44.... where are you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the famous words of stb "Man up!"
Lol, **** Casey. I haven't known you for a while, but you catch on quickly :laugh:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Smashers. CCCT for Smash is going to be HUGE. With about 70+ smashers signed up and probably another 10+ coming at the door you know one wants to miss this event. This will be biggest Smash Brawl tournament to date. LETS GET CUTTHROAT!!!

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CCCT.php

EoW

Smash Apprentice
I suggest you put a list of the registered people up for clarification when you have time, Casey.

I do have a registered list on the website do you think i should put one on the actual tourny page on the thread?

sLicK.tdf

Smash Apprentice
and you should probably update your tournament thread in our forums with the actual tournament post, instead of a link to the tournament post. and go **** talk the other regions for more out of staters

EoW

Smash Apprentice
yea what time ? just send me the directions im or text
Alright ill text ya when i get off

Also, i posted a list of the people who have registered already, one day of the tourney being posted we are at 21 people already not half bad.

If everyone could, anything tourney related keep it on the tourney thread so i can actively read it, it will also keep the thread alive :).

EoW

Smash Apprentice
How many do you expect to come, I'm thinking about coming with a buddy
Pre-REgister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im hoping 150 people come :) at least my crew mates expect 200...... but there over achievers.... and dreamers maybe its possible is cali decides to show up.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Ka told me he was taking a better offer. He's going to a Cali tourney, instead.

Why eat oatmeal when you could dine on salmon?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Man, you guys are desert rats. Salmon, oatmeal, doesn't matter what you're eating, as long as you have a full belly at the end of the day. $768 for first place in singles here. If we're oatmeal, it should be pretty easy to swipe that cash.

AZ too scared. ♥

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
No worries. When is AZ's big tournament again? CO might make a showing, since we miss our desert brethren. We also miss our dessert brethren. Why did Ben & Jerry have to go and quit Smash? Brawl isn't THAT bad. D:

Then again, this is almost an entirely new scene, isn't it?

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
No worries. When is AZ's big tournament again? CO might make a showing, since we miss our desert brethren. We also miss our dessert brethren. Why did Ben & Jerry have to go and quit Smash? Brawl isn't THAT bad. D:

Then again, this is almost an entirely new scene, isn't it?
yeah, its June 14-15

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Man, you guys are desert rats. Salmon, oatmeal, doesn't matter what you're eating, as long as you have a full belly at the end of the day. $768 for first place in singles here. If we're oatmeal, it should be pretty easy to swipe that cash.

AZ too scared. ♥
good sir, CO has always and will always live in AZ's shadow. If anyone from AZ goes to your tourney, then they will be taken down one rank because of it. Its not worth it.:)

CO too easy. :p

Top Bottom