• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
JV, I didn't get to see you man, I'm sorry. I heard good things though. Tai, I saw that footage of you against Light. Light ***** you badly. You looked scared. Don't worry though, you got a lot better since then though, but still...3 stock in like 1:45...it was nasty.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
JV, I didn't get to see you man, I'm sorry. I heard good things though. Tai, I saw that footage of you against Light. Light ***** you badly. You looked scared. Don't worry though, you got a lot better since then though, but still...3 stock in like 1:45...it was nasty.
I'd wished to see a replay of that...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Don't worry Vat, I'm sure Ka will slaughter me. I truthfully just want to give him a reason to try his best against me should we play in a setting that isn't tournament.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Dang it, K! Your vicious tier following is holding you back! You said that TL counters ROB, no TL has beaten me.

Fight for your friends, dammit!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Dang it, K! Your vicious tier following is holding you back! You said that TL counters ROB, no TL has beaten me.

Fight for your friends, dammit!
I think you are an exception G-mo. Now, I have yet to see your ROB play... But uh, maybe you haven't fought a good Toon Link yet? Or maybe I'm wrong. I don't know. I'm thinking it's the latter. I was just speaking out of my *** back then.

God, I should go to STB sometime. Just remember that you'll get no sympathy from me.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Im not that far back u know :)
i haven't played you yet steve. lol. i gave kosuke an honorable mention, you said you guys are even so i guess you count too...

Gamer, what the heck do you know about rankings?
What's wrong with me throwing in input? I don't even know whether or not to take you seriously since you **** talk for fun so much :) but yeah, i was just mentioning a few people that i know are good, although i haven't played most of az's players on brawl yet besides on wifi, which sucks.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
Gamer, what the heck do you know about rankings?

These are the people who deserve to be ranked top 15 not in any order:

Ka ( His down airs will get you lifted. Too much grace and patience)
Timmy( Kirby genius. He'll suck you up, no homo)
G-mo ( His R.O.B. is always on auto ****)
Peter( his Meta is pretty good, and doesn't spam as much as others. He gave G-mo a run)
Light ( Although he left the tourney, his peach still *****, 3 stocked tai in under 2min)
Abide (best snake in AZ. His mind games are too good.)
Yamer ( he's good, he came over a couple times last week and did well)
SAO ( his diddy was crazy at the tourney, he almost took out Ka)
Joewakka ( his zero suite is brave and mind games are high)
Trent ( although his falco was okay, his pika some how grew a pair and rocked)
Brandon ( Patient and well trained, like a samurai)
Kyne ( Never played him, but he must of done something right at the tourney to get 3rd)
Yoko ( His wolf is nasty and almost took out Timmy out of the bracket)
2D( I heard his Game and watch is a killer.)

People who no one knows much about but perhaps deserves a shot:

Dipset ( Although nervous when he went to the tourney" no johns", his Ness *****, ask anyone who has played him.)

Wobbles: ( never seen him play, but if he thinks he can beat Ka, which I don't believe for a second, then let him try)

This list can go on till the end of time.......so I'll stop it there.

Just thought i would point that out to the people who know me >_> I'm too good, i get double recognition :p :chuckle:

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Most of the time, I beat you Steve. Practice more with Toon Link. I mean, remember the first time I played him against yours? Yeah. He has potential. So keep going.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
W00t UA! So like, is there anyone in tucson that would be interested in doing some matches that are fairly close to the UA? My friend and I are always looking to play some new people. Lemme know

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
So ive decided that I will never play against a pit player. I am going to auto concede against any one I ever play who picks pit...ever..pit takes every bit of fun out of this game altogether..so i hope you read this...and pick pit against me in a tourney because I will give yout he match....

its complete bull****

I hate brawl.

M

Mangekyou

Hey In2d my friend and I are looking for some comp as well. We only play each other and we are looking for a new challenge.

When you just play the same person everyday it seems like my game is not getting any better. GOD I MISS THE ARCADE SCENE!!!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Well guys its official, me, forward, taj, brandon, peter, JY, mike stonE, are hosting our second tourny!!!!! its on the tourny listings thread.

Anyone who went last time knows we had a 84 person turnout, alot of fun, and alot of money was won woot. Please go register if any of the rules are awful, please pm me or right it in your pregister.

Vat - make your brother go dude he cracks me up

M

Mangekyou

When do these U of A matches happen? Where do they take place? Who is the muffin man???

So many questions, so few answers.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Well guys its official, me, forward, taj, brandon, peter, JY, mike stonE, are hosting our second tourny!!!!! its on the tourny listings thread.

Anyone who went last time knows we had a 84 person turnout, alot of fun, and alot of money was won woot. Please go register if any of the rules are awful, please pm me or right it in your pregister.

Vat - make your brother go dude he cracks me up
Trust me...He'll want to go. He's gonna perform statutory ****.:laugh:

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Well, there is a bull**** tourney every thursday that really isnt worth going to, or there is always my dorm where we play everyday which is on the UA campus and thus why I said that. Where are you guys?

Duff0

Smash Ace
Aww it sucks that I can't make it to the tourney Friday :'(

Oh well, maybe someone else will do something this weekend.

Nocher

Smash Rookie
can someone please just list all the tournies that go on in the phoenix area?
im a noob, obviouly, and would like to get into the whole, real time, face to face competitions rather than just game battles.thanks

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
im a noob, obviouly, and would like to get into the whole, real time, face to face competitions rather than just game battles.thanks
come to the pnt tourney, not the best will go there but we are good and since i c that ur a yoshi user, thats enough for u

Duff0

Smash Ace
Well, there aren't that many tournies now ;_; but just look out for them and keep checking.

One on Friday at the Play N' Trade.

And that one in the summer....

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Welcome to the Smashboards, Nocher.

Where to go to play others really depends on where in the Phoenix area you are. The STB crew has regular smashfests on Saturdays, Tempe has semi-regular smashfests on Fridays, and there's more to come that hasn't been officially made public on the boards.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
come to the pnt tourney, not the best will go there but we are good and since i c that ur a yoshi user, thats probably enough for u :)

pirateguru

Smash Apprentice
could I get some more info on the Tempe tournaments on Friday's. I asked this question before but it seemed to just have gone under the radar

Duff0

Smash Ace
Man the chat is dead now

RPG2ach (8:14:01 PM) has left the room.
rugoodat (8:14:17 PM): ...
rugoodat (8:17:31 PM): *whistles*
rugoodat (8:18:14 PM): *cricket*
NewRocker 8D (8:33:51 PM) has left the room.
rugoodat (8:49:53 PM): *tumbleweed rolls by*

Top Bottom