• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Vat-Zero is a *****. He hides behind STB, never money matches me, when I met him in person, he didn't say **** to me, you get on the internet and talk crap. At least I have the balls to be an *** to people to their face. You have only keyboard confidence to rely on. I'll put money on my Samus beating your pathetic w/e 2 months ago before I grabbed Brawl. Or, give me a week, and I'll MM after re playing melee. Otherwise, shut up about how you are better.

Your STB sucks. Your Brawl Sucks. You suck. You get over it.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Calm down there pale boy.( coreygames) complements to Forward for that one. I love both, you hate brawl. Stop living in the past. You sucked in the past too, so why even go back there. Look, Tai, don't you see...when people like coreygames starts agreeing with you, you know your in the wrong party. Listen to your heart Tai. Coreygames is mad because he can't get good at Brawl and also can't be the # 1 Samus in AZ like Toro, STB!!!!! Come home, Tai. Toro didn't like Brawl, so he didn't play it. Thats how STB rolls, we don't like it, we stop playing it and shut up and man-up. You guys can't do that because you think staying on the boards will grant you friends. I and others don't need the boards, we rep STCB!! We're a squad!! STCB:" You Know Me?"

Coreygames: I aint complaining, I'm telling you to shut up and I'm telling you thatI'm putting you on my list...its not a nice one...Big Black has one too...You really don't want to get on that one....I control both lists...you got me? You'll never play smash in this town again!!!:laugh:
Listen to my heart?

It's saying that Brawl is garbage.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Let me ask you something Tai. You said you don't want to waste your time learning to play a sh*tty game...but how is b*tching about said game any better? I'm just a little curious.

And Corey, when you say things like "Why do people who like Brawl have to constantly justify it to me? Look, no one cares if you like a bad game" only makes people retort back because you give them something to defend. Saying no body cares if you like a *bad* game will only get people pissed and then even more stupid, biased posts are made and each side goes back and forth getting no where.

AZ Too Good you say? Oh no sir I beg to differ. Az Too Sensitive.

[This is where one of K's humorous pictures comes in to lighten the mood]

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Let me ask you something Tai. You said you don't want to waste your time learning to play a sh*tty game...but how is b*tching about said game any better? I'm just a little curious.

And Corey, when you say things like "Why do people who like Brawl have to constantly justify it to me? Look, no one cares if you like a bad game" only makes people retort back because you give them something to defend. Saying no body cares if you like a *bad* game will only get people pissed and then even more stupid, biased posts are made and each side goes back and forth getting no where.

[This is where one of K's humorous pictures comes in to lighten the mood]
B*tching about Brawl is funner than playing it imho.

Corigames

Smash Hero
We all just need a few hugs. Underneath the thick skin and flames, we are just women who need a big strong man to hold us all night long. All of us. No exception. No johns.

Edit:
No items
Final Destination

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Vat-Zero is a *****. He hides behind STB, never money matches me, when I met him in person, he didn't say **** to me, you get on the internet and talk crap. At least I have the balls to be an *** to people to their face. You have only keyboard confidence to rely on. I'll put money on my Samus beating your pathetic w/e 2 months ago before I grabbed Brawl. Or, give me a week, and I'll MM after re playing melee. Otherwise, shut up about how you are better.

Your STB sucks. Your Brawl Sucks. You suck. You get over it.
STB gots you next time we see you. Ask Tucson whether Vat- Zero stays quiet and doesn't say anything. An Adittion to that STB and TCB Worked Goops tourney. You never had a crew cause you suck and no one likes enough to hang out with you for one day. I don't MM because I got no money, pale boy. We'll see how much crap you talk to me or about me when we meet in the next tourney....and please do come too. You think you can just diss STB and get away with it....thats not wise, Coreysucksdicks. I didn't say anything to you because Manny strictly said no trash talk ( If you were an active smasher you would know how much I speak and yell, mostly yell), at least personal. I could trash talk your brawl skills, but its already evident that their horrible and on top of that you john about how horrible you are. " I tripped twice when I faced Brandon" Like thats the only reason you lost, Man- Up. Tai, I hope you do stop playing Brawl and Melee so I don't have to read your gay posts and see you around in tournies or at my house again. STCB will rip and roast you next time we see you. You just don't post crap like that, Tai. Especially when we know how you are...Coreysucksdicks, you too should quit and get a job and do something productive that actually helps you in life. Vat- Zero doesn't hide behind STB, I hand pick the squad and back them up 100% something no one will do for you, coreysucksdicks. Anything else, Corey? Cause its morning and I got all day.

* If you think I'm being too harsh...well....he shouldn't put the word "STB" and then something negative in his posts....if you have beef with me keep it with me, don't mention my crew or anybody in it, its too big and you will regret it.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
STB gots you next time we see you. Ask Tucson whether Vat- Zero stays quiet and doesn't say anything. An Adittion to that STB and TCB Worked Goops tourney. You never had a crew cause you suck and no one likes enough to hang out with you for one day. I don't MM because I got no money, pale boy. We'll see how much crap you talk to me or about me when we meet in the next tourney....and please do come too. You think you can just diss STB and get away with it....thats not wise, Coreysucksdicks. I didn't say anything to you because Manny strictly said no trash talk ( If you were an active smasher you would know how much I speak and yell, mostly yell), at least personal. I could trash talk your brawl skills, but its already evident that their horrible and on top of that you john about how horrible you are. " I tripped twice when I faced Brandon" Like thats the only reason you lost, Man- Up. Tai, I hope you do stop playing Brawl and Melee so I don't have to read your gay posts and see you around in tournies or at my house again. STCB will rip and roast you next time we see you. You just don't post crap like that, Tai. Especially when we know how you are...Coreysucksdicks, you too should quit and get a job and do something productive that actually helps you in life. Vat- Zero doesn't hide behind STB, I hand pick the squad and back them up 100% something no one will do for you, coreysucksdicks. Anything else, Corey? Cause its morning and I got all day.

* If you think I'm being too harsh...well....he shouldn't put the word "STB" and then something negative in his posts....if you have beef with me keep it with me, don't mention my crew or anybody in it, its too big and you will regret it.
Um, I didn't stop playing Brawl AND Melee. I just stopped playing Brawl. I'm playing Melee by myself right now, actually (which, to me, is funner than Brawl).

Duff0

Smash Ace
OMG stop trash talking online. If you're gonna trash talk, do it IRL in each others faces so you can work it out without having the next person join in.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I Agree Izzy...I miss the old Az...back when it was too good.

Mostly the trash started about the time glendale area entered the scene. NO disrespect to STB or anyone..it just seems like around that time frame it became less about the game and hanging out with your friends and more about talkin trash and seeing who could claim to have the biggest ****.

Also, Toro has never manned up Vat...never....not to Coreygames...not to WakkaJoe, not to anyone whos ever challenged him....so imo...hes not the best. so stfu and drop that.

Tai, Ill hold a melee tourney with one station for brawl soon. That way everyone can stfu with *****in and remember why we all know each other.

All you new people postin here acting like your hot stuff...your not..stfu....your a noob and the sooner you figure that out the sooner you can get better. I got 4 stocked by Tony and Brandon day after day before anyone took me seriously.

And on the note of talkin about tourney experience....hardly anyone who posts here is a tourney player. Az has always been OOS ****. So dont talk **** unless you have been OOS to tourneys and ***** face. Only then have you repped az. Till then your just practicin.

Im done with this rant. So everyone just stfu about your *****in and what not and lets figure out where the next big tourney is gonna be.

Duff0

Smash Ace
All you new people postin here acting like your hot stuff...your not..stfu....your a noob and the sooner you figure that out the sooner you can get better. I got 4 stocked by Tony and Brandon day after day before anyone took me seriously.
Me? sorry :'(

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
(quote)

Also, Toro has never manned up Vat...never....not to Coreygames...not to WakkaJoe, not to anyone whos ever challenged him....so imo...hes not the best. so stfu and drop that.

I understand the whole maned-up part, your right, he needed to go out and play more, but I know that even if he ***** you and others you guys would still not give him the credit he deserved. Calm down Trent, I have never told you to " STFU" before or ever will. This is your thread and I been giving you the respect that comes with it.

To corey: I think I might of gone a little to far. :urg: I believe I barley woke up when I typed that. Vat- Zero is extra grumpy in the morning....:chuckle:

Duff0

Smash Ace
Can you join it so I'm not alone?

I'll tell you guys how to join it.
1. Go to your buddy list and press alt and c
2.In the top box highlight everything and just type your screen name
3. In the bottom box, type AZSmashChat
4. ???
5. Profit

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
To Tai: My apologies. But if you say one more negative thing about STB or TCB I will make sure I retype those mean words once more and with more anger and fury than this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97f5h5YSHxA
Wait, when did I say something negative about STB or TCB? Ah, wait, are you talking about my quit post that I made like, several pages ago?

Whatever, it's cool. We're all friends and stuff, but I just hate Brawl is all :dizzy: It just aggravates the crap out of me more than anything else whenever you guys try to say like "You don't mean that" whenever I'm saying something about Brawl. It makes me feel like you don't give a **** about what I have to say and don't take me seriously at all. I'm sorry, Charlie Murphy.

Calderon

Smash Rookie
This is true, and I commend you for it. But on a personal note, tripping wasn't even needed in the first place for the game Brawl is, lol

I agree, I think tripping was added in to prevent future wavedashing. :p Imagain Melee with tripping? People would wavedash right off the map!

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Wait, when did I say something negative about STB or TCB? Ah, wait, are you talking about my quit post that I made like, several pages ago?

Whatever, it's cool. We're all friends and stuff, but I just hate Brawl is all :dizzy: It just aggravates the crap out of me more than anything else whenever you guys try to say like "You don't mean that" whenever I'm saying something about Brawl. It makes me feel like you don't give a **** about what I have to say and don't take me seriously at all. I'm sorry, Charlie Murphy.

You wanna smoke one with yo old buddy Vat- James? Its the stickiest of the ickiest. HAHA...its a celebration!!

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord

Haha, Oscar, I'm having fun with Premiere. I'm making .gif images from the Rick James episode. We shall be using these a lot.

By the way, the tripping to prevent wavedashing explanation is ridiculous. How the hell would a trip prevent wavedashes WELL? I mean really, you would just air-trip after a jump before the airdodge, but that explanation is about as valid as saying that tripping was put in to prevent running.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
tucson > phoenix
melee > brawl
coreygames annoying
vat-zero most annoying
tai (right about brawl) but still annoying
drama ftw?
discuss
I agree with your Tucson > Phoenix notion. At least Tucson knows where it's at and they're holding a Melee... event (if a tourney doesn't happen).

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I also agree with AZenith.

Tucson > Phoenix

but!

Glendale = maXXXpower

ergo

Glendale >>>>>>>>>>>>Tucson

I major in ****. **** logic is undeniable.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
No, no Tai. Now you're just bull****ting people. I don't understand why you would even utter those words, when Glendale was the one that took you in. Glendale raised you to man up, and now you bite the hand that feeds?! I would disown you if you still meant something to me.

However, I did omit Postulate #1; there is only one possible way that Tucson > Glendale.

Given:

forward = AZ

and

AZ = too good

then we can gather that forward = too good

How does this apply?

If forward = Tucson, then; Tucson = too good.

remember, Glendale = maXXXrape

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tucson > Glendale

iff

Tucson = forward

because

Tucson - forward = Nicknyte

maXXXpower's third phallus > Nick mother****ing Nyte (tucson minus Sean B.)

But we all know that Sean B. = SoCal now. So that brings us back to;

Glendale > Tucson

Top Bottom