• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
WOW, look how productive Vat- Zero is....anywoodle, InterimOfZeal, any friend of Pokey ( ****) is a friend of mine...Dan, your not a sheriff...you have to be a cowboy first, and you sir, are not a cowboy.

To Tai: I'm pleased to hear you enjoy premier. I love it. Its my tool of expression and soon money and profit.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
I think we should all pick out a bucket, paint the bucket, write down a bunch of topics and put it in the bucket, then every week someone picks something out of the bucket, then we argue about it.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha. Well Arizona certainly needed it. Things has begun to deteriorate quickly around in our threads, and I'm afraid it would be detrimental to new people entering the scene.

We can't let the Az smash scene die out because all the new people are scared of the players being unfriendly or hostile. Let me tell you, if I had never met any of you before, I definitely wouldn't have gone to Goop's tourney after what happened on his thread. So let's make sure our heads are all in the right place and we can make Az smash something to recognize.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
We can't let the Az smash scene die out because all the new people are scared of the players being unfriendly or hostile. Let me tell you, if I had never met any of you before, I definitely wouldn't have gone to Goop's tourney after what happened on his thread. So let's make sure our heads are all in the right place and we can make Az smash something to recognize.
So no bucket?

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Haha. Well Arizona certainly needed it. Things has begun to deteriorate quickly around in our threads, and I'm afraid it would be detrimental to new people entering the scene.

Lol thats true. I probably wouldnt have gotten into smash as much as I did if it weren't for the community.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

But Dan, I thought AZ smash was already too cool for school?

I mean, AZ too good, right?

Right?

*sigh*

how do i reeech dees keeds?

Demised

Smash Ace
Wheres that thread about the AZ counsel voting or whatnot. I still havent seen that. Glad AZ got on and off there period while i was gone. lol. You guys are just silly gooses.

ps. NOOO I LOST $5000 >_<.

Corigames

Smash Hero
There's a new sheriff in town.

Consider yourself warned.
Holy ********** *** **** **** **** ******* **** *** in a ***** *** ***** ***** *** ****** *** *** with *** ***** ****** **** as a ***** ****** ***** **** *** Christ!

Can I get your number?

Let me tell you, if I had never met any of you before, I definitely wouldn't have gone to Goop's tourney after what happened on his thread.
Uhh... no. If I were new, I would probably less concerned with petty trash talk and more concerned with other new people who lose matches and decide that a swift kick to the chest solves their lack of experience. That is wrong.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Welcome back Timmy. Your still #1 in my heart. XD

Why is Dan a moderator?

WOW.:laugh:

You know what...I'm giving Dan a shot...we'll see how well he does. I still don't know why he's a moderator, but if he turns out to be a good one, then good times....I hope.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
There's a new sheriff in town.

Consider yourself warned.
Finally I thought they would never get that through. Well I am glad that we can finally have some moderating here.

More to the point we now have a crucial piece of getting a power rankings up and running.

Just be warned Dan already told me that he was going to enjoy a flagrant abuse of power on a regular basis. :p

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Finally I thought they would never get that through. Well I am glad that we can finally have some moderating here.

More to the point we now have a crucial piece of getting a power rankings up and running.

Just be warned Dan already told me that he was going to enjoy a flagrant abuse of power on a regular basis. :p
wait a sec..so Dan is now a panelist?

Why don't you just become a moderator, Manny?
you already have the personality for it.
"Take off your shoes" I'm serious.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Come on Manny!!! Run for Mod!! Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!Manny for mod!- I'm Vat- Zero, and I approve of this message.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, I'm not a panelist for the power rankings. But I can make things happen like stickying the power rankings threads, etc... That's what Goop meant by "crucial piece of getting the power rankings up and running". I'll try to get the other states to put lists together too. Oh, and a FC compendium is on the way for the whole Southwest as well.

Which brings me to:

Smash at ASU this Friday

The usual place: McClintock lounge. I'll post directions soon for those who need them. (I know I said that last time and didn't... but I promise this time :))

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Actually I don't want Dan to be a panelist. Instead I would rather him not be on the panel and instead be the one who puts the list together based on the panelists rankings of other players.

I thought it was a bad system before for B-Will to be on the panel and also the one who controlled posting the list and also the one who edited the final list!

We need someone who is neutral and unbiased to essentially be the one to who impartially puts the list together.

Basically we need a computer...

and no one is better at being emotionless and heartlessly neutral than Dan.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha! I agree, I shouldn't be a panelist. There would be too much of a conflict of interest. Plus I probably won't be as involved in the competitive Brawl scene as others, so there should be other more qualified individuals than myself.

We'll get a better list together once there is another major event. Goop's tourney was a good starting point, but I feel like we need another set of results to base things off of. But I'd like to see a top 15. 10 is too few for as many new people that we have.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
So..........lets get another tourney date set-up. If we need more accurate results, then lets do another.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i'm going for rankings this time around. wish me luck please? who else in AZ mains marth?

lets see... people who do deserve to be ranked (well, some of them) in my eyes

KA (duh)
Brandon (duh)
Wobbles (Who I'm sure is amazing, and plays Metaknight who is stupid good)
Demised
Trent
Kyne (dunno who he is but he placed well)
G-Mo

Those are a few obvious ones, i need to play a lot more people to see who else is really good. kosuke seems pretty good too but i need to play him in person lol wifi sucks.

(I know I'm not a panelist and probably own't be one just wanted to throw my input in)

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
i'm going for rankings this time around. wish me luck please? who else in AZ mains marth?

KA (duh)
Brandon (duh)
Demised
Trent
G-Mo

Those are a few obvious ones, i need to play a lot more people to see who else is really good. kosuke seems pretty good too but i need to play him in person lol wifi sucks.

(I know I'm not a panelist and probably own't be one just wanted to throw my input in)
Im not that far back u know :)

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Ok so I realize that my post was actually a reply from a question on the first page that I thought was on here because my internet reset itself and didnt know I wasnt on the last page, so nevermind that.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman

KA (duh)
Brandon (duh)
Demised
Trent
G-Mo

Gamer, what the heck do you know about rankings?

These are the people who deserve to be ranked top 15 not in any order:

Ka ( His down airs will get you lifted. Too much grace and patience)
Timmy( Kirby genius. He'll suck you up, no homo)
G-mo ( His R.O.B. is always on auto ****)
Peter( his Meta is pretty good, and doesn't spam as much as others. He gave G-mo a run)
Light ( Although he left the tourney, his peach still *****, 3 stocked tai in under 2min)
Abide (best snake in AZ. His mind games are too good.)
Yamer ( he's good, he came over a couple times last week and did well)
SAO ( his diddy was crazy at the tourney, he almost took out Ka)
Joewakka ( his zero suite is brave and mind games are high)
Trent ( although his falco was okay, his pika some how grew a pair and rocked)
Brandon ( Patient and well trained, like a samurai)
Kyne ( Never played him, but he must of done something right at the tourney to get 3rd)
Yoko ( His wolf is nasty and almost took out Timmy out of the bracket)
2D( I heard his Game and watch is a killer.)

People who no one knows much about but perhaps deserves a shot:

Dipset ( Although nervous when he went to the tourney" no johns", his Ness *****, ask anyone who has played him.)

Wobbles: ( never seen him play, but if he thinks he can beat Ka, which I don't believe for a second, then let him try)

This list can go on till the end of time.......so I'll stop it there.

Top Bottom