• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Never put yourself first in a list of individuals. That is just not proper!

BTW: This was Corey speaking. I didn't notice that I was logged in as Trent.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up Arizona players. I was just out there for Devestation and met a lot of smash players. Wondering if any of you would be interested in attending our regional championship for the NVGA the Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament.

Go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com

For all the details on this event. Hope to see some of you out!!

D-Hero

Smash Rookie
Hey just posting here... Cause, i need people to pratice with... I'm in Gilbert, AZ... Going to the midnight release at the local gamestop that and enter into a tournament at Play and Trade... If you guys wanna play the game six hours before it comes out the tournament at Play n Trade in Chandler is at 6:00 Saturday...

Also talk to the guy at the store... they open up teh game Wendensday so they could try to have all the characters unlock by Saturday...

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
BTW that pnt tourney next to hamilton that starts at 5pm is a brawl tourney, not melee. So yeah...if u wanna play brawl before it comes out come here:)

D-Hero

Smash Rookie
Less then 12 hours before I play Brawl...:chuckle:

For you guys going to the PLay n Trade Tourney I'll See you there...

I'll be the fool that has D-Hero over his Mario or Meta Knight and my brother probably would put Lt. Hawk since you could put 6 characters spaces now, huh...

CHUK

Smash Ace
This suckz *** I reserved Brawl under my bros name and I guess u can't do that or whatever so now I HAVE to win it.
Time to practice.

D-Hero

Smash Rookie
Just force your brother to go get it for you... He can't be that busy that he can't pick up the greatest fighter game to date... If kindness doesn't work then black mail him... I'm sure you got some dirt on him...:laugh:

and, if all else fails... cheat your a** off (look over there)...:chuckle: theres no greater pressure then playing for the game you been wanting 2 years for...

CHUK

Smash Ace
Trust me I have REALLY annoying stratz. And my brother lives in mesa and if he is not working he is either training to be a fire fighter or at the military base.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting that Smashfest yesterday Goop. It was awesome. I beat K's Marth and Fox...then got completely destroyed by Coty...and I mean *completely*.

So whats the moral of the story?
That you can, in fact tech ****, and it is possible to lose your DI.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Thanks for hosting that Smashfest yesterday Goop. It was awesome. I beat K's Marth and Fox...then got completely destroyed by Coty...and I mean *completely*.

So whats the moral of the story?
That you can, in fact tech ****, and it is possible to lose your DI.
You can't DI ****, but you can tech it. This is what life has taught me.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
have you seen the 1st,2nd,3rd round gamestop brawl tourney prizes? Lol. I just saw them today and 2nd round the trophy was like "Smash brothers District Demon of Dominance" with some gold/bronze karate dude haha.

I think everyone should in AZ should post their WII friend # in this thread because no one posted in that other one.

Mine is 1220 0342 2857 1715

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
philippe! i'll see you there tonight man! my friend and I may be bringing my import copy of brawl so we'll be able to play a little bit before the tourney possibly.

coreygames, nice one LOL

Top Bottom