• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yeah... yeah... I could do that...

OR YOU COULD SHUT THE **** UP AND REALIZE THAT THE REASON FOR MESSAGE BOARDS IS FOR GOD DMANED PEOPLE TO GET TOGETHER AND TLAK TO EACH OTHER ABOUT WHAT EVER THE **** THE TOPIC IS ABOUT! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS? SMASH GOD DAMMIT AND GUESS WHAT THE **** WE ARE TALKING ABOUT? SMASH!!!

SO HOW ABOUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE **** THAT WE ARE SAYING, REGARDLESS IF IT DISSENTS OR CONFERS WITH YOUR OWN BELIEFS, YOU JUST MOTHER ****ING SAY IT AND NOT TRY TO POLICE GOD ****ED FREEDOM OF SPEACH!

That said. Brawls sucks.
What they did to Samus was just plain wrong. Have fun with it guys, but I hope I can host a melee tournament in the future so that I can feel better.
CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL! Seriously, if you must use caps to get a point across, it's just shameful.

Anyway, Coreygames and everyone else in the state are allowed to state what they feel about this game. Just because SOME people don't like the fact that SOME people dislike brawl, doesn't mean they can't post here.

Remember the words "Brawl sucks" or "Brawl rocks!" are opinions, not facts. "Brawl is a fighting game" is a fact.

I do like this game, and I feel Luigi is extremely good. Combo's through everything in the air. I say this game is awesome for me.

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
Coreygames, kudos for manning up. nicknyte, shut up. Knightmare, your taking brawl way too seriously. Circle K, man up and argue.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Nicknyte - ""Brawl is a fighting game" is a fact."

...actually thats an opinion as well.

Brawl is a party game bud. Melee wasn't even considered to be a fighting game by most standards. Talk to most mvc or cvs or melty blood players, etc and they will probably laugh at you for calling it a fighting game.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Smash isn't a real fighting game, it is more like a platform fighter.
ANYWAYZ heavy brawl >>>>>> brawl.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
This game is stupid, so if anybody wants to play with me online text/call my cell at 623.313.4364.

****ing Brawl. Imma go play it some.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, for all you new people and some of you not-so-new people who might not know a lot of us in person. Here is a list of people who are really cool people in person, but like to flame others on the boards because it's funny. Warning! Do not take anything these people say on the boards personally, they're just ****ing with you.

-Forward
-Coreygames
-Hanki
-Butters
-Sometimes Chaos Theory
-Most of the time Vat-O / Zero / Storch

Sorry to give your game away, guys.

But yea, if anyone wants to play, add my friend code to your list and PM me or post to let me know so I can add you back. I'm going to be on in the evenings this week. Later.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Well, I'm sorry if I bring a valid point with CAPS. But anyway, This is a fighting game because last time I checked, I slapped somebody in the face with luigi and they kicked me back. That sounds like fighting to me.

It's also a party game because I can play multiple people.

It's also a platformer, due to the SSE.

Now this board is a discussion on Smash and everything in between. Telling me to shut up is like telling a cat to fetch a stick. If you complain, thats fine, nothing is perfect, but please don't tell anyone to stop talking just because they say Brawl sucks because, obviously, this is an opinion. Tell me to shut up if you like :D

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
Now this board is a discussion on Smash and everything in between. Telling me to shut up is like telling a cat to fetch a stick. If you complain, thats fine, nothing is perfect, but please don't tell anyone to stop talking just because they say Brawl sucks because, obviously, this is an opinion. Tell me to shut up if you like :D[/QUOTE]

Why don't you lift up your skirt and start showing us your ****** because it doesn't sound like your manning -up, friend. It must be close to dawn and your also losing brain cells because speaking to Vat- Zero or Vat- Storch in that tone of type is not only rude, but dangerously unwise. Please, some one get this guy a hug or copy of Brawl. He needs to cheer up. fact: Telling Vat- Zero to stop is like Asking Vat- Zero to Go. It doesn't work. Get some sun shine in your life Nyte. :chuckle:

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

HAY GUYZ BRAWL IS A FIGHTING GAME LAWL

Look at the game roster for Evo 2K7. If anything, Melee and Brawl are fighting games but with a party twist, or so it says here.

The end.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
The great maze in SSE was a complete *****. Took me two hours. Glad I'm finally done with it though. Now I have no reason to come back.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Why don't you lift up your skirt and start showing us your ****** because it doesn't sound like your manning -up, friend. It must be close to dawn and your also losing brain cells because speaking to Vat- Zero or Vat- Storch in that tone of type is not only rude, but dangerously unwise. Please, some one get this guy a hug or copy of Brawl. He needs to cheer up. fact: Telling Vat- Zero to stop is like Asking Vat- Zero to Go. It doesn't work. Get some sun shine in your life Nyte. :chuckle:
I wasn't arguing, I was debating...and I'm kinda confused if I ticked someone off.

Anyway, I don't know any Vats. I can't say that I'm fearful, but I am sorry if I offended you. I don't see where Maning up has anyone to do with this. I'm not sure if you are using this out of context or something. Pride is a deadly sin.

I don't need sun, I'm black :D

Also, anyone who is STILL trying to think that arguing like women is manly and GAR. Need to grow some pairs. We are respectable gentlemen that talk things over through intelligent conversation and thought. Calling out a fellow smasher saying he has a pvssy isn't exactly a mature way to win an arguement, but if it floats your boat, cool with me. Hell, I wish I had a pvssy. Best of both worlds.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
BTW: This is Corey on CT's comp

Back to what I was saying. Brawl is not my game. I like metroid... so in melee, I played Samus. She wasn't the best, but I liked her. So, when Brawl was announced, I told myself that I was going to play her no matter what, for the good or the bad, best or the worst. So I did. I hate Brawl because of that. If someone can take a low tier in melee like Roy, Luigi, or Bowser and make them at least ok, then maybe it is possible in Brawls. But, to me, it just seems that it will amount to nothing.

So, like I said, you guys can have your fun with Brawl, but, for me, I have melee. You can sa, "I'm living in the past." Fine, but at least I'm having fun in the past.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

Back to what I was saying. Brawl is not my game. I like metroid... so in melee, I played Samus. She wasn't the best, but I liked her. So, when Brawl was announced, I told myself that I was going to play her no matter what, for the good or the bad, best or the worst. So I did. I hate Brawl because of that. If someone can take a low tier in melee like Roy, Luigi, or Bowser and make them at least ok, then maybe it is possible in Brawls. But, to me, it just seems that it will amount to nothing.

So, like I said, you guys can have your fun with Brawl, but, for me, I have melee. You can sa, "I'm living in the past." Fine, but at least I'm having fun in the past.
I like the past, too. I am disappointed in the future.

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
Nyte once again couldn't man-up. He said something to start an argument then backed off and pretended to be innocent. Good, sir, you do not debate. You argue. Plus, I don't accept your wack attack apology, I don't need it. Its good you apologized though. Very noble, but there is no honor in smash so you failed once again. Oh.... nyte.... when will you learn. If you don't know Vat- Zero, then you haven't experienced the Phenomenon. I haven't ever seen you in my house so I automatically assume your a 12 year old, not like JJ, he's cool and wobbles. Who's this Nyte guy and why is he so offended and scared of my posts? Be a man and brush it off. I'm done...I can go sooo long, but if I do, Nyte will start packing weapons to kill me with. So lets end it here.....unless Nyte wants to continue to "debate" with Vat- Zero. Its his reputation, not mine on the line.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

I like the past, too. I am disappointed in the future.

AngryJimmy

Smash Cadet
Looking for friend codes from Phx, AZ

I'm looking for friend codes from Phx, AZ

My name is Ryan B Tucker and I hail from Phoenix, AZ as indicated in the post - I am 23 years old, am a full time ASU student (Software Engineering, Junior) and I work part time as a security guard. I'm a semi casual semi competitive Smash player who's been with the series since the 64 - I'm just looking to see if anyone would like to exchange friend codes for 1 v 1s or all out 4-man brawls (or anything, really) -

It really doesn't matter - I just want to make sure there's always someone to play with online (for whatever reason my "anyone" wifi doesn't work - ever).

Connection wise I am using cox cable on a NETGEAR wireless router which sits 3 feet away from my Wii.

Ah, and don't let my post count fool anybody - I've been actively reading these boards since 2006 - too bad there isn't a "posts read" counter :bee:

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey AngryJimmy, I'm a Comp Sci Senior at ASU. What's going on?

...you don't happen to be in CSE485 (Capstone 2) this semester do you?...

We've probably seen each other, the Brickyard isn't a big place. You may recognize me as the guy who has kind of spikey hair and roller blades.

AngryJimmy

Smash Cadet
Hey AngryJimmy, I'm a Comp Sci Senior at ASU. What's going on?

...you don't happen to be in CSE485 (Capstone 2) this semester do you?...

We've probably seen each other, the Brickyard isn't a big place. You may recognize me as the guy who has kind of spikey hair and roller blades.
I'm actually in the lower CSE (200s) classes at the moment - I'm considered a junior/senior but I've been switching majors and what not :D

I've seen somebody on roller blades before - I don't know whether or not the hair was spiked.

I'm one of the hundreds of long boarders heh -

EDIT: I plan on adding your FC btw - just a heads up :bee:

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord

Wooooo way to go Corey

CHUK

Smash Ace
I played melee again today after some brawl and realized Brawl ****ING SUCKZ BALLZ unless you know you will win money at tournies....
**** THIS ****TY GAME!
I am thinking of selling my wii + brawl.

Top Bottom