• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

technomancer

Smash Champion
Everyone should come to forward's thing on the 15th

Cuz I'll be there *****es

oh and Forward will be there too I hear.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Goop, I'll try to head over to your place at around 5.

I get out at school at 2:15, but my mom gets home at 4, but she wastes an hour doing random stuff.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, dude. That is a lot of posts. You're almost to 1337, Ismar.

Anyway, I wasn't here in '97. But it would have been cool to see. I don't buy those UFO stories, but I'd love to see it myself!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I saw those lights in '97, I was watching Xena and my brother, who was outside told me he saw a UFO. I went outside and I saw the lights. Scared the **** out of me. Aliens make me sad.

Edit: Xena was hawt when I was 9.

Moar Edit: leeat poast neaxt.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
ALIENS? In my state?

It's more likely than you think.

But really, ALIENS are very very common in Arizona. OOP (like, OOS, but, P) aliens aren't, however.

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
All of the people here who say aliens don't exist are really aliens themsves just trying to throw us off.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Ty1222

Smash Rookie
I can bring an old TV, but I warn you it's crappy. I would have to bring the RF adapter for it lol.. And my cube is missing the RF cord :\ I might go to radioshack and buy a universal though, in which case I would bring it.

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
And so the Legend says...

Tony was once just a poor squire who owned a prosperous antfarm. His tax attourney was greedy, and he wanted to milk all of the little ant children of their pupa and their pokemon red and blue skills. The ants knew. The ants knew how to train a Mewtwo from level 1 to level 100 in the first area of pokemon. Tony had raised each ant to train a Mewtwo to level 100 in the first area of pokemon, without turning the game off. 100 Mewtwos were trained all at the same time. His tax attourney became jealous, and wanted these pokemon Mewtwo skills for his dying son-in-law on his deathbead. He was a cancer ridden, aids ridden, orphened ******** child who also happened to have a tumor in the head, with pimply skin on his face and a mentally traumatized grade school childhood full of bullying. (But that's not important to the Legend. I just thought you'd like a good laugh)

Anyways, back to the epic legend. The legend of Taj. One day, Tony was playing monkey in the middle with his pokemon antfarm, and his virtual pets, with the ants in the middle. That night, the ants betrayed him. They thought, "We would like to keep the Mewtwos as our own, and for them to live in peace, without the rigorous gruelling torture of constantly killing Ratattas and Pidgeys." So they left, and quested westward, towards Canada, which is kinda more like north, because Canada is up north from Arizona. And everyone knows Taj is from Arizona. Their quest was epic. It was so epic. An epic quest to end all quests.

And so the evil tax attourney crossed paths with the questing ants, and said to them, "How is it you are questing when you have nothing to quest for? Join me, and you will be the most powerful beings in the world!" The ants joined him, unbeknowest to them that they would be forced to breed in the tax attourney's secret labratory, with his special formula of ant food (the main ingredient is porkrinds, come on, everyone likes porkrinds, even ants. But come to think of it, ants are scavengers, and they like everything, even poop).

However, one night, something horrible happened. Something horrible and amazing. The (now) super ants broke free and crawled onto Tony's bedside, gnawing on the muscular tendons in his hands. They caused him great pain. Pain so great. A pain that would eventually become his triumph. Five years later, his tendons had fully healed, and he now possessed the power of a hundred ants, and the skill of ten thousand levels worth of Mewtwos in his fingers. He began using his special gift of Mewtwo powers in the game Super Smash Brothers Melee, and, with the aid of his mystic Gatorade, he won tournaments, and he eventually became a royal prince of Arizona. He is now the best known Mewtwo player in Arizona, and possibly, the world. All of this is true, so says the Legend of Taj.

Either that or he just trained really hard.

Corigames

Smash Hero
A couple years later, a great evil arose. Many people were convinced that it was not as horrifying as others made it out to be. They were swooned into joining sides with this evil. Taj was included in such a mass of people. The great legend, the hero of ants, and the keeper of the secrets of Mewtwo fled his rightful destiny. He acquired an account on World of Warcraft. Soon after, the world saw less of him. His apearences were marvelous, but far between. Pretty soon, time forgot about Tony, the last legend of AZ.

Top Bottom