• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
You ****s are pissin me off your not better than me thats the plain azz truth. So tell me where to come to Ill be there. If not shut the f up

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Come to Team Win's house. 2638 E Holmes Ave. Contact Brandon Boll (480) 329-1160 or Mike F*cking Stone (480) 216-2370. Come this Friday, April 14. Or come this Saturday after 7:00pm. Bring plenty of $$$

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I dont know why we all keep asking mr. jackfaag when we are going to meet up with him. I think he's made it perfectly clear that he's too much of a scared lil ***** to back up his words.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, glide said that I could ask you guys for help and etc... Ok, what stages is the infinite shine good at? (or infinite wall shine cant remember what it is called(I can do it.)) Just wondering. Also, how should I practice with fox?

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
If I may get an early interjection?

Princess Peach's Castle is the best counterpick for Fox on infiniteables. It's not bad on the rest, either, for a quick shineshine, or shine-variable jump height-nair.

As for practicing--my usual drill is infinite practice, fastfaller chaingrabs, and noninfinite shine combos (waveshine-dash/nair/dtilt). I have but a humble Fox, though, get some more help from Sam and others!

Sizzle

I paint controllers
shiva39 said:
I have but a humble Fox, though, get some more help from Sam and others!
You don't give yourself enough credit Shiv. I have seen your fox and even though I am not much of a fox player myself, its pretty good. I want to get out and play with some better competition though. I probably couldn't have made the tourney anyway this Sunday

GaaRaS RiVaL

Smash Cadet
hey quick question. how much is ssbm selling for right now? I never bought one, and got a bad craving to get back into the game the past week, if it is cheap i will give it a buy. Also, where besides a game stop or game crazy would be the best place to buy it?

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Seeing that you live in Glendale, I know there is a Gamestop on 83rd Ave. and Union Hills by Wal Mart, and there is one on 51st Ave. and Cactus. Those are the only two I know off the to of my head. There might be one in the Arrowhead Mall as well.

GaaRaS RiVaL

Smash Cadet
yeah i need to go buy a old ps2, so that i can get the magic slide to play it. i only have the new ps2 so i don't know of any ways other then modifying the whole system, possibly messing it up. That is a great game, very addictive, to bad they don't have more specials per fight, then just one you choose before hand.

Luigi Master

Smash Journeyman
Joey, you *******! You cant sneak past me! Dude, it's too late to get back into this game. The level that these guys play at is way beyond ours was even in our best days. But if you want some training give me a call or text me. Make sure you let me know its you if you use Jess's phone. Im actually playing today later with some of these guys so if you wanna go then call me. You'll see stuff you didnt know was possilbe...

Top Bottom