• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

"black mamba"

Smash Journeyman
i'm excited to finally go back to one of these, and it doesn't even matter that i'll do poor.
:)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, I was wondering if anyone else from AZ is coming the NM tourney so I know how much pie to bring.

T

TheMajinBuu

So whats been going on AZ peeple? Duz anyone still play?... Has anyone heard from Levi?... I played with him a lil while a couple years ago he told me about all of you but i stopped playing.. Just checking to see if there are still Smashers out there

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
I live in Sunnyslope.Well I've been to Mesa for Cross Country thing but I don't no If I can get a ride cause I'm not allowed to drive(too young) and I don't know if my mom will drive me.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hey MZero and South Paw, a couple friends of mine live near Sunnyslope and I go over there every couple weeks. They play Smash as well but are still learning the game. Don't make that sound like I am much better because I still have a lot to get better at. But maybe we could play some time. Give me a PM with your AIM or email or something and maybe we can smash. I would love to play some more people. Mesa is kinda hard for me to get to, as I have only been two those tournies twice.

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
My AIM is MZero17(duh) and yeah I live around 19th ave. Oh and Sizzle you're the one in the Cosmetically Modifing Conrollers topic. lol

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hmm maybe a possibility. Hosting a tournament sounds fun, but I think South_Paw would be the best for organizing it considering the good things I heard from the other tournament he held. As for a crew, sounds interesting. I think we should play sometime.

hammersmashedface

Smash Rookie
what up yo.....hay my name is edward i havnt bine to a tornament in awhile on account that i live in maricopa,but i am pretty skilled at this game if u gise are starting a smash crew i would be interested. i can compare myself to shiva mabe better havnt played him in awile..but ya if u gise can help me ou wit a ride somtimes i will happy to play friendlies or mms wit ya gise..hit me up on here if yur interested....

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
Ok, right now I'm trying to main Captain Falcon but I'm not advanced as Falcon yet but my Marth is really good but there's alot of Marth players out there so I'm switching to Falcon and my Falcon is pretty good.

Sizzle-Maybe we could meet at your friends house this weekend or something...

Sizzle

I paint controllers
MZero, I will try and contact you via AIM sometime this week and maybe we can set something up. I cannot vouch for my friends parents allowing someone they don't know in their home, but I am sure it probably wouldn't be a problem. I will talk to him as well.

MZero17

Smash Journeyman
OH SNAP! Maybe this weekend won't work I'm probablly painting my controller this weekend... Also my AIM is set up that only buddies can message me so Sizzle, PM me your AIM.

path411

Smash Cadet
hey, I currently play in lake havasu and was wondering if anyone plays there or in flagstaff where I am going to goto college this fall?

Top Bottom