• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Aight so guys, whos all going up to the Utah tourney on the 13th? and how do you all plan on gettin there? (just tryin to figure some stuff out)

GaaRaS RiVaL

Smash Cadet
maybe they are much better then i use to be, but i would still have fun playing. I am not so in to the whole tourny thing at all, just the getting beat, and beating people. Oh yeah does anyone know where i can discuss naruto 3.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Wow this is like tourney mania....its Socal this weekend, then Utah on the 13th, then theres MLG Dallas, then Graveyard Phoenix....<3 tournies

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
So yea I was talkin about having a smash fest sometime soon before the Graveyard Phoenix tourney....turns out...im working like crazy now and have no free time...so the smash fest is called off for now....(Hell im still unsure if I will ever have time to smash again :( )

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
ChaosTheory said:
So yea I was talkin about having a smash fest sometime soon before the Graveyard Phoenix tourney....turns out...im working like crazy now and have no free time...so the smash fest is called off for now....(Hell im still unsure if I will ever have time to smash again :( )

No more time for smash? That makes me cry.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
AHHHH! Semester is over and now I've migraed back to Sierra Vista. And then Im going to Alabama O_O. <_< ill try to find som alabama smashers :D

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Team Win

I'm hopin' to see some more of the House of Team Win this summer, I just don't want to go down there and have everyone busy or working. Ted says he's coming down Wednesday, if there will be a fair amount of people (lookin' at Taj, Glide, Kaos, Rob--oh wait, not Rob:() then I'll join you guys.

Also, I'm thinkin' of a pre-Wiikly fest, some 1ish to 5, on Saturday's. Taj, I know you're working this Saturday and can't even make the weekly, but it'd be cool to just generally be a standard thing. How's lookin' for my propositions?

Teben

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Tampa, Florida right now but I'm moving out to Tempe, AZ in a few months probably.

RipVanWinkle

Smash Cadet
I bet no one from Nogales has said anything in this thread so far? Nogales believe it or not, plays! I guess our first tournament outside of Nogales will be at this next Tucson tournament on Sunday. Hello everyone
=)

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hats off to you Phoenix people Taj your good but your lucky I was going easy on ya...lol CT I wanted to play you but didnt get the chance.Anyway Ill have to get better thats the bottom line.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Team Win

How's about a pre-weekly smashfest on Saturday, say, 12-5?

Taj? B? Shashin? Others?
How's lookin'?

Blind

Honorbound
Jasko showed up to a fest/tourney type thing? Interesting.

So... who's interested in me making a visit to AZ for a bit o' time this summer? I'm about an inch away from saying "screw it" to FC6 and using my time/cash to see you guys instead :p

Post a 1 if you think I should show up in AZ sometime this summer, probably around July 20-somethingth. I'm looking forward to hanging and smashing with folks again.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Ah....I've gotta say "go to FC6." Perhaps it's just that I've never been to a national tournament, but as much as I want to smash with you, the grandeur of this thing is too great.

And...what of the fest that is to be tomorrow that is at the House that is belonging to the Team that does Win!? Urgency grips me!

Top Bottom