• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
I burned the pudding.........

What time would we be heading down there/get there/get back/if we do get back that night/I like slashes.

Answer me good!

forward

Smash Champion
Our address is 2162 w. speedway blvd apt #31103, Tucson AZ 85745

mapquest it or something, but's it's really simple coming from phoenix. Take the I-10 east to Tucson get off at Speedway blvd and turn right. Head down to silverbell it's about a mile. Keep heading west at silverbell and go up the hill. There are two apartment complex's, the first is Las polamas or something like that and the second one is ours, Casa de colinas. Our building is like in the very middle of the complex, it's got a 31 on the sides of it.

You guys can start showing up at around 3:30.

Shashin

Smash Apprentice
Where should we meet up so we can go? Should I bring my gamecube? Should I not use Ness?

Oh.............

And I think we should meet up at around noon or 1.

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
everyone who comes who can bring a cube should............i think we have enough tvs..............but if all else............i like to eat cheese

everyone needs to come........come on people................everyone............like all of az..............its going to be the ****

ps..............its just a smashfest so it doesnt matter who you play..............just come to have fun

forward

Smash Champion
Hey if you guys want we can throw a tourney and I won't enter, it'll make it more interesting I think.

Oh I think a random teams tourney would be fun tho

oh and bring tony mother ****in jackson

forward

Smash Champion
nah it doesn't work as well, people wont try as hard if round robin is for seeding, it's gotta be for ranking or money if you want people to play tourney mode

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
So glide how do you want to getogether, what time and all that stuff?

EDIT: SHOUTOUT TO SHASIN AND GLIDE...YO GUYS either call me up or hit me up on aim so we can figure this shiznit out. PEACE

RE-EDIT:...OMFG RAIN

Glide

Smash Ace
Like we discussed on teh phone, we'll be meeting up at Team Win's at like 1:30. Rawr.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah yesterday was fun. Eight solid hours of smash...lol. It was good to play the guys at Phoenix; trent's puff gave me something new to play against. And yeah, I agree, the power rankings need to be put up although I didnt do so well...

Nicknyte you owe me ten dollars...

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Yo it was great playin all the tucson players..*cough* marth's *cough*...haha.

Sean too good as always.
Chucky...you make me hate ganon
Levi...i wish i could of played against ya more.
the rest, keep up the good work

*PUFF*

Glide

Smash Ace
Yup; gotta love the tucson guys.

I'm hopin we can come down again next weekend for some serious lovin', and this guy Jaskolski.

Glide

Smash Ace
Ha ha, thanks but my Falco's only mediocre XD It's HonorBound's fox that's the real demon these days; he's made a lot of progress.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Hey team win guys/flaco/ppls sorry i couldnt make it to the smash fest thingy...i had to do a project i forgot was due today. Hopefully yall have another one soon.

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Ok I gotta a tourny happening next Sat. down here in S.V. if you guys wanna come your welcome. Just let me know, 20 well be the entry fee on account that I only want the best to come.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
If you're going to host a tournament, make a thread with all of the information on it.

*Date*
*Location*
*Time*
*Rules*
*Contact info*

Top Bottom