• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Alright if NC wants to try crap talking my bro and I then I will gladly set aside the Yo Momma fight for a while to walk on you scrubs.

Without Yay you guys are nothing.

Now who's first? And how nice are we keeping this? Because I can get mean quick :p

the twins are gay
Oh wow, that really hurt >.>
Now go put back on your helmet and contemplate a better insult while you snack on a crayon.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TwinA trying to insult someone about snacking on crayons while he has a highlighter shoved up his nose.

My face -

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Would someone be willing to drive me from 6740 W Indian School Rd, Phoenix, Maricopa, Arizona 85033 to 2115 East Buckeye Road, Phoenix, AZ @ around 3 PM? I need to get from the LowFareBus station to the Greyhound before 5 PM to get back to Tucson.

Call me @ 520-358-8688 around 3 PM, since my Phone doesn't work whilst I'm not in Arizona LOL.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm in AZ now but I'm stuck @ 15575 W. Roosevelt St , Goodyear, AZ, US, 85338 since I got off at the wrong stop.

Is there anyone that could get me to a greyhound station from this location? It's imperative that I get home TONIGHT.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sorry to hear about your problem Ruby. Best of luck bro.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all :D Odds are i won't be on here again till after Christmas so ya lol.

<3 you all and AZ2GOOD

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
As we were before being rudely interrupted by those so lacking in any form of what can be conceived as a benign characteristic, I shall now continue to comicly insult the very woman who brought my opponent into this world. Please hold for applause as the realization that we do in fact share the same egg doner settles in.

Twin One, your mother is so classy, she thought to throw you away and keep the stork due to there being less feces and more intelligence driven conversations (i.e. ones that do not involve fart jokes and feelings of inadequacy).

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Aww man the biosphere was closed!
shit, you were pretty close to me then if you went to the Biosphere.

I don't live in Oracle, but on the way to the Biosphere there was another highway, I believe it's Highway 79 that goes like Northwest, that highway went right to my house basically.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
We are definitely going back to the biosphere tommy, we should play, everyone in tucson should come up sometime
Monday through Thursday I have work from 10am-6pm, BUT I work at Catalina Rec Center which is on the way to the Biosphere. I am able to smash at my work anytime from like 11am-5:30ish

Any info you need to get to the Rec Center can be found here Contains a map, a pic of the facility, and address/phone number so it'll be very easy to find.

I'd love to play some Melee with you if you get a chance to drop by. Too bad we won't be smoking any green though. :(

Ballistics

Smash Champion
That sounds awesome GG7, Sean got me the hookup up here in scottsdale but I really wanna play chill and see these regs you been talking about, im a big regs/mids fan

I think tomorrow might be my smash day let me know if anyone wants to play!

Top Bottom