• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey guys, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration for SuperCon ends in 2 weeks, so you guys better sign up!!

Jane

Smash Hero
X, you be postin in the wrong az thread. But i dont think anyone is going. But you should ask the az brawl thread anyhoo

tw1n

Smash Champion
yo AZ! Your boys went to Apex and really showed their stuff. Wobbles Axe and Taj all wrecked something serious in melee and Kira tore it up in Brawl. I think he may even be #1 in AZ now. No lies there

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so im betting $5 vs Zedlock's $5 on Karl vs Pandaxen
and i'm betting $5 vs Zedlock's $5 on Karl vs Zedlock?

confirm/decline?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I got $5 on Chris vs that hot japanese girl
in bed

any takers?

and maybe Tai vs that hot Japanese girl but $20 bucks on the girl.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm in Queen Creek for a few days, before I go back to Tucson, so if someone's hosting, I'm down to play!

Goop don't go!

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
wait what are you talking about? and if thats you MMing my game and watch then hell yeah! and go where? i dont even know how to use g&w lol
Fair, dtilt, turtle, laugh cause u just died at 50%, repeat

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
what? tai what are you talking about? i dont know even know how to use G&W. lol so 50$ MM? dont listen to tai. when has there ever been a good G&W hahaha

tw1n

Smash Champion
what? tai what are you talking about? i dont know even know how to use G&W. lol so 50$ MM? dont listen to tai. when has there ever been a good G&W hahaha
I am sure that somewhere out there is a good melee GaW lol. Forward probably has a pretty beast one since he is so good with so many characters lol

S l o X

Smash Champion
cort has the best every low tier that isn't tourney viable.

anyway, if yeah goes to the no johns next week i want to play him. i saw him vs warriorknight from apex and was kind of impressed.

az top players tapped at apex super impressed with taj and wobbles. axe im super disappointed man. how much did armada pay you to let him win?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
warriorknight plays really weird lol he threw me off especially the first match and vids make me look bad ;) but am i that convincing when im sarcastic? lol

@slox i might go to alukards tourney if i can find a ride lol but i might not play cause i wanted to get some jman training while i was there since he lives in a ummmmmmm yeah lol but ill make a schedule for ok? lol

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
Hey Taj, can you train me?
not Smash though. I mean physically, you know... push-ups, sit-ups, maybe even boxing? I dunno, I just wanna get fit.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Eat healthy. Anything with more than 3 grams of Saturated fat or 8 grams of sugar per serving is a no. Throw a shake together in the morning instead of eggos. 3 sets of pushups until you can't do them anymore 3 days a week. 30 seconds each of mountain climbers, bicycle kick, flutter kick, knee-rub crunches, hip raises, and alternating leg lift toe touches, 3 sets. Same time you do the pushups.

or something.

Top Bottom