• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Lol thanks man. I bet the "or something" was just for laughs.
By the way, Jar'd. Are you hungry?
Lol, I'll give you props on that one. That was too good. It was extra funny though just cause of the position you were in no homo.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Today is my last day in AZ. D: I'm going to miss all of you *******s. <3

For those of you who have not, you should add my *** on Faecesbook.

forward

Smash Champion
Hm, well there are the 4 of us as you know and we all signed under a one year lease. That lease is ending in May 2011. A lot can happen in a year so I don't know whether or not all of us will want to sign another lease or not.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Karl: Way sorry I couldn't see you before you left =[
No worries, sir. I'm going to try my *** off at getting here around thanksgiving. If not; definitely winter break.

School is pretty boring so far but I did just get done ****** some fools in SSB64. I kept trying to dashdance, though. :S Also, it's humid as *****es over here. And flat.

EDIT: Why the hell can't I type '*****es' on smashboreds?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
No worries, sir. I'm going to try my *** off at getting here around thanksgiving. If not; definitely winter break.

School is pretty boring so far but I did just get done ****** some fools in SSB64. I kept trying to dashdance, though. :S Also, it's humid as *****es over here. And flat.

EDIT: Why the hell can't I type '*****es' on smashboreds?
dashdancing is really good in smash 64.

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Hey im quitting smash for now, we'll see if i feel like playing again who knows but im tired of it for now

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh wait, is that a pre-set phrase? meh

That'd be way cool to fill it in with anything. totes.

MAGOTES

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
Im not really a new Melee player. I follwed Melee back in the Pc Chris(idol) days but then stopped because i had no method of transportation to get to tourneys and or people who played melee. Ive been attempting for many years now to teach my friends the ways of advanced play but its very hard to do lol. I live in Glendale btw.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
nice

uhh, there's quite a few active players

in the area, there's me in Northwest Phoenix
Axe is in Peoria (just come to my house if you want to play him lol)
Duff0 is in Northeast Phoenix

and everyone else is in Tempe-ish (Goop, Taj, Forward, a few others)

plus there's a bunch of players in Tucson and Sierra Vista

are you able to drive? and do you have aim or a cell?

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
Hell yeah, im glad there is still an active community. Yeah i can drive and yes i have a phone. If you would like it pm me. Im down to play whenever you guys meet up. Im beginning to love this game again but i dont want get bored by just playing CPU's lol

Jane

Smash Hero
haha that was tight

i just wish he would have said more than "***** stole my bike" on the punch out part, cuz i love that song :<

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
First day of the third decade of my life.

Here's to children's games and the adults who play them.

10Cheers.

Top Bottom