• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So, AZ did mad good at Apex

Axe and Wobbles both got 5th
Taj beat Lucky, Th0rn, IB, Plank, and Tec0 with Mewtwo

Jane

Smash Hero
Brood, a japanese olimar beat m2k.

Get ****ing hype mother****ers!!!!!!

GODDAMMIT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ALL CAPS D:<!!!!!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you dont even know hype watching jeff beat lambchops, daiakonos or whatever, cyrain, shiz, coming back on armada and besides armada the hardest match he had jman was so crazy!

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Tommy, make a special AZ sig like you did that long time ago. It needs to have Axe in there too.

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
So Tai tells me his birthday is on Sept. 12th. Mine is on Sept. 24th. Double birthday tourney, anyone? Although, that depends on when Okami hosts his monthly.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
This weekend is the last weekend possible..... and there's a Brawl tournament with no (i think) Melee

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'll be back for holidays/summer, though. :> I will miss you, AZ. You've four-stocked my heart.

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'll try to come back as often as possible because AZ is **** and Oklahoma is very flat.

I don't think we ever actually played a set, did we Zedlock? D: We have 10 days to fix this.

Top Bottom