• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
Hey tai, when can we smash.
And guess what? I've been practicing smash so long that it caused epitaxis, probably due to hypertension. Yay for Maylay. :D

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
hmmmmmm i dont know tai. well they fear forward, taj, jeff, and wobbly lol some fear tim. ummmmm theres a upcoming player named nando here hes alright he uses falcon. he was getting ***** by hazz. i dont really know how good hazz is i didnt play him. yeah new york does have pretty bad players. its different here like the nubbish people here lack intelligence but have all the tech skill. like they dont know stuff like you can up throw marth at high percent with falcon and get a knee.
lol when was hazz ****** me?

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Apex wasgood?? lol jk, but dude i just went to southwest to check out AZ cause i know they're crazy good then i just came here and saw that post

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
oh well i couldve mistaken it for another player since i was new but i think i saw you playing him sometime in the day like uhhhhhh i dont know lol well my bad if it didnt happen i was just giving my observations here to everyone and it is kinda weird that you would just randomly come here and how would we be crazy good? who do WE have? thats not pro like that YOU would even know about? tai? me? i dont think you would care about players like us at this point. nobody knows about players in AZ besides the pro's. so far they only know me and tai. and somehow nicknyte. some players.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I wanna melee with AZ peeps before apex :(

Tai you're so lucky were you live.
there's not enough bad players in phoenix

well, there are, but they're not active enough.

and i was above going out of my way to find them until about a week ago.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
hey! twin_A! i get to sleep with you at apex! lol no homo ehhhhh maybe a little. and hey tai why do you wanna play bad players? are you tired of losing? lol jk are you gonna be nice for once and train someone?!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
well yeah but how would those few players make AZ a crazy good state? lol or did i inspire you to look us up after watching me play lol and axe? vectorman? psssshhhhh they suck i 3 stocked axe when we played and i beat vman in a mewtwo ditto. lol <3 sv

S l o X

Smash Champion
I wish I could've went to Tunes to play with Yeah! as I'm a AZ **** rider by day and a random no-name smasher by night.
hey tai i have to disagree AZ is actually alot better than new york. the only really good players there are hax and jman. hax said this himself.
As much as I love Arizona, this isn't something you should take Hax's word on. He's a good player and all but if we all took good players word and held it to our hearts, Marth would be #1 on the tier list. (Mango<3)

The NY smashers that attend tournaments and place top 5 aren't bad, not at all. Especially since NY has some underground smashers who don't go to tourneys as much and are just coming out of the closet like Niko. You can't leave PC Chris out of the NY list since he still plays just doesn't go to tourneys. OTGGGGGGGG is gonna ****. I'd mention VanZ before I'd mention Hax. Tag$ is good and DJ Nintendo isn't as bad as Hbox made him look.

I really doubt AZ would be able to beat NY in a crew battle. Don't judge an entire state on one tournament bro, especially when the tournament wasn't even held in NY, lol.

(wtf super long post? i'm a tai fan <3 definitely didn't stalk you at p4)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could've went to Tunes to play with Yeah! as I'm a AZ **** rider by day and a random no-name smasher by night.

As much as I love Arizona, this isn't something you should take Hax's word on. He's a good player and all but if we all took good players word and held it to our hearts, Marth would be #1 on the tier list. (Mango<3)

The NY smashers that attend tournaments and place top 5 aren't bad, not at all. Especially since NY has some underground smashers who don't go to tourneys as much and are just coming out of the closet like Niko. You can't leave PC Chris out of the NY list since he still plays just doesn't go to tourneys. OTGGGGGGGG is gonna ****. I'd mention VanZ before I'd mention Hax. Tag$ is good and DJ Nintendo isn't as bad as Hbox made him look.

I really doubt AZ would be able to beat NY in a crew battle. Don't judge an entire state on one tournament bro, especially when the tournament wasn't even held in NY, lol.

(wtf super long post? i'm a tai fan <3 definitely didn't stalk you at p4)
wait a minute who are you? im sorry but im just curious. and how did you know i went to that tourney are you from NY? or tri-state or whatever and how do you know me? or are you just saying that you wanted to play me for the hell of it lol am i getting known now!? oh yeah and that niko somebody compared him to tai. but i dont they also compared nando to gamer but then i played and showed them my skill! lol

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'm heading over to AZ again for a couple days. I'll be free all Thursday if anyone wants to play (smashfest please... Looking at you, Goop!) But then again, he lives with Dan now so may not be viable now. Please somebody play Melee with me!!!

By the way, has anyone seen this yet? It was on the youtube homepage haha. It's a real pokemon rap that includes all 151 original pokemon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ldkJQrZFI&feature=topvideos

S l o X

Smash Champion
@YEAH!
I'm a nobody from CT (Tristate/New England) but hopefully that'll change by RoM3. I'm no fan of NY but saying they aren't a threat is :< (I honestly feel like the upcoming tristate players are getting sooo good sooo fast but that's not to say the same about AZ and Cali and all melee players in general)

New Jersey on the other hand, I'm a fan of.

@Tai
Less than three.

That poke rap was amazing. Definitely posted it on Facebook n_n

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
LIGHT!! <3 <3 <3

My Peach has gotten so much better since the last time I saw you for the Tucson Brawl tourney!!

Hahaha, that rap was awesome!! :)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
You should come to Phoenix, Kyle! I need to play Melee. And yes, that rap was amazing, no problem TwinA:p. And I want a paper chocobo!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah!, you were at tunes? lol what did you look like? i had to leave early like once singles started cause my ride =\
lol are you serious? you even talked to me. you asked if i was going to play next and i said no then you were like I got next. lol i was the asian kid with a black shirt and white shirt on the inside. who looked like he was a new guy from AZ. you may have seen me play. i used falco.

Top Bottom