• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

CHUK

Smash Ace
I want to play with you guys tomarrow before work if u r open to people who mispell their name...
Light is jacking everyone's profiles, get OUT of here!

EDIT: Shi nvm...

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Yeah, fool! We gotta rep AZ.

Except for me. I'm not good enough.

If my controller doesn't come in the mail, I'm calling Manny to ask him to let me borrow a controller, since there are so many around his place.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
Okay here's the skinny

WE HAVE HOUSING

Mike Haze is teh awesome for housing us... but he asks that he be given 10$ since he has no cash, LOL, i in turn, am going to ask Brad and Tai to split that, since i will be paying the 6$ parking fee at the venue

Also, if we really leave at 4... according to mike, traffic is going to **** us... like... JV 4-stock us... in la... soooo... i know your mom wants to see you off... but at least consider leaving early... if so, post so brad can see it and get here earlier himself... if we leave at 4 it may be really late when we get there...

because having no sleep before a tournament SUCKS...

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
oh yeah man, traffic will suck quite a bit leaving the city going to cali. but its not as bad as u think, lol but it will add some time to your trip for a hour more at least

SolidCrispy

Smash Apprentice
Hey all. Mesa, AZ smasher here. Only been to a few local tournaments (mostly ones at Atomic Comics.)

Just thought I'd say hi to my fellow local smashers. :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Herro...

You lost the GAME, That's right THE GAME, you have lost it. EVERYBODY, you are playing THE GAME. YOU HAVE LOST THE GAME.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
****. The mailpeople need to stop being lazy pieces of **** and give me my mother ****ing controller. It does not ****ing take seven WHOLE ****ING BUSINESS DAYS to ship a ****ing controller one state over. What the ****, USPS, stop listening to the lazy ****ing Worker's Union and make your mail clerks learn to ****ing drive faster than ten miles each GOD ****ED HOUR.

Elysium

Smash Lord
****. The mailpeople need to stop being lazy pieces of **** and give me my mother ****ing controller. It does not ****ing take seven WHOLE ****ING BUSINESS DAYS to ship a ****ing controller one state over. What the ****, USPS, stop listening to the lazy ****ing Worker's Union and make your mail clerks learn to ****ing drive faster than ten miles each GOD ****ED HOUR.
Best be nice to people that bring your mail to you. Their sanity is as thin as possible, and one irate asian kid might push them over the edge. Before you know it you'll be in someones basement, thrown into a man-made hole being told to put the lotion in the basket.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tony? He's not a smasher anymore, he's a WoW'er. Such a waste, really... a **** shame... so much potential. even with that trashy Mewtwo of his.

*shakes head slowly while looking at the ground*

(Seriously, who the **** plays Mewtwo?!)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Tony? He's not a smasher anymore, he's a WoW'er. Such a waste, really... a **** shame... so much potential. even with that trashy Mewtwo of his.

*shakes head slowly while looking at the ground*

(Seriously, who the **** plays Mewtwo?!)
Hey, thats my main you're talkin about!
Go see Shadowclaw by Taj, then u'll see..

And Harro der AZ smashers:p

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
GOD ****ING ****IT.

I go online to look at the Brawl update for the day and I see:

"Melee Stages"

And I'm totally happy! I'm like: "oh, cool. Maybe they'll have FoD back and stuff." Then what is the ONLY stage they showcase:

Hyrule Temple

God ****ing ****it.

****it ****it ****it. I don't even care if that's all censored out. God ****it. I've never been so angry at a brawl update that I had to go and ***** on the boards... but god ****it, Brawl. You're supposed to be out on the 3rd of December, I was suppose to have this SUPER COOL tournament, and you taunt me with Hyrule ****ing Temple. **** you.

KhhhhaaaaAAaAAAaAAAAnnnn!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is a bit late... but better late then never:

I would like to have an official moment of silence for all Arizonan smashers in remembrance of J. Robert Cade, inventor of Gatorade. Dr Cade died not that long ago, leaving the world with his legacy of cool, refreshing, thirst quenching nectar.

So down one more bottle of Riptide Rush in his honor... because Gatorade is too good.

Corigames

Smash Hero
This is a bit late... but better late then never:

I would like to have an official moment of silence for all Arizonan smashers in remembrance of J. Robert Cade, inventor of Gatorade. Dr Cade died not that long ago, leaving the world with his legacy of cool, refreshing, thirst quenching nectar.

So down one more bottle of Riptide Rush in his honor... because Gatorade is too good.

Good night sweet prince

CHUK

Smash Ace
I need smash soon, I haven't played since... I don't rememeber maybe that crew battle? IDK guitar and a social life is killing smash... We shall play soon.

Top Bottom