• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I do enjoy watching Doyle Brunson too, as well as his son.

I also like to see Laak, Esfandiari, and Ivey. I also think Ivey looks a bit like Tiger Woods, which always makes me laugh.

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh wow, Zedlock vs Tai? this should be interesting. I have no idea how good Zed is. Tai... isn't exactly the best player (sorry tai), but... how good could a new guy really be?

Lately, i've been teaching Tai all the advanced techniques. he's starting to get L-canceling down, and he's already pretty good at wavedashing. I'm pretty excited to see this money match =)

Taj, can we meet up on friday?

ZEDLOCK

Smash Rookie
oh wow, Zedlock vs Tai? this should be interesting. I have no idea how good Zed is. Tai... isn't exactly the best player (sorry tai), but... how good could a new guy really be?

Lately, i've been teaching Tai all the advanced techniques. he's starting to get L-canceling down, and he's already pretty good at wavedashing. I'm pretty excited to see this money match =)

Taj, can we meet up on friday?
ahhh dammit

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
oh gosh so much pressure

don't hype up my match with ZED too much

i know i'm probably going to lose, but the experience is what matters

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
also, when/where is this smash happening?

also, @Zedlock, do you want to do best of 3 or best of 5?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
The saddest moment of my smash career was beating up on tai at pound 4. the kid could barely dash dance, let alone L cancel at the time. I remember I was beating him and he handed the controller over to Taj who proceeded to rock me haha (true story).

<3 Tai. Don't give up, you will be a twin yet.

MUSCLES

Smash Rookie
Hey, who went to the tourney at the Atomic Comics Anime Fest in Chandler? I was in it for a bit, my name was CASIO.

I don't really do tourneys but I was glad to meet some people who were a lot better than me. Anyone play GW or DDD in AZ? I'd love to learn some new stuff.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

I do enjoy watching Doyle Brunson too, as well as his son.

I also like to see Laak, Esfandiari, and Ivey. I also think Ivey looks a bit like Tiger Woods, which always makes me laugh.
Dude Philip Ivey is my favorite pro poker player. He does look like Tiger Woods lol. But he is so freakin good!!! Impossible to read too lol.

My prodigy.

Get yo paper, boo boo. :D
I don't know why. Maybe it was the boo boo part. But I pictured taj saying this like Yogi Bear.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Hey, who went to the tourney at the Atomic Comics Anime Fest in Chandler? I was in it for a bit, my name was CASIO.

I don't really do tourneys but I was glad to meet some people who were a lot better than me. Anyone play GW or DDD in AZ? I'd love to learn some new stuff.
I play GW

In melee

Top Bottom