• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
LMAO this literally made me fall out of my chair hahahaha XD

Thanks to everyone who said happy birthday to me :)

AND THE TWINS ARE AMAZING FOR THAT VIDEO OMG!! <333

so.... Melee friday... where at?
i thought we were driving to Tony's house

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
i hope you can take defeat from the best ganon main in az.

i also hope you'll bee able take the bulge of ganon.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
oh wow.. the SV thread has more posts then the entire georgia thread... sad.. but if i ever go on leave to tucson, which i probably will, then ill make sure to hit you up.

Jane

Smash Hero
you know what i just realized?

even though jeff doesnt actually say cuss words,

HE THINKS THEM ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!! from reading them here. thats technically saying them! hahaha

tw1n

Smash Champion
lmao This Literally Made Me Fall Out Of My Chair Hahahaha Xd

Thanks To Everyone Who Said Happy Birthday To Me :)

And The Twins Are Amazing For That Video Omg!! <333

So.... Melee Friday... Where At?
=]

you Know What I Just Realized?

Even Though Jeff Doesnt Actually Say Cuss Words,

He Thinks Them All The Time!!!!!!!!! From Reading Them Here. Thats Technically Saying Them! Hahaha
Mind Freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
nvm that lol how do you put pics on here
*more indepth version (which is now unnecessary since Dan was slick and cool and posted his reply while I was typing this. Nice way to look like a hero Dan)*

If you click the "Go Advanced" button (next to the 'Post Quick Reply' button) you'll be taken to a magical page that gives you all sorts of posting features.

Once you are there,in the 2nd row of text editing option (the one that has the Bold/Italic/Underline option) you'll see this image:
Click it and a box comes up telling you to put the URL of the image you want into it. It will then wrap that link you entered in a code that looks like this:
Code:
[B][IMG][/B][U]http://www.smashboards.com/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/U][B][/IMG][/B]
(underlined part is just an example)

If it looks like that, then you should be good to go. Just hit submit reply and your image will show.

Top Bottom