• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Which is exactly why all of you should come down or move To SV AZ... where the game Brawl is banned in our community.. maybe this way.. the debate can stop! lol xD

MELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I want to respond to these Brawl issues and defend the game so badly right now but I'm afraid I will just make an *** of myself because my new years celebration has already begun.

It's a celebration! Who's drinking with me tonight? 2 shots down ;)

edit: make that three

2nd edit: i'm at 6 now, where is everyone? am i the only smasher not getting wasted at a party?
I don't drink, but I had some cider. Which I spilled onto my shoes. lameee.

I'm just getting home from a party, and I'm tired as balls.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
I want to respond to these Brawl issues and defend the game so badly right now but I'm afraid I will just make an *** of myself because my new years celebration has already begun.

It's a celebration! Who's drinking with me tonight? 2 shots down ;)

edit: make that three

2nd edit: i'm at 6 now, where is everyone? am i the only smasher not getting wasted at a party?
you should have texted me sean, i was just playin majoras mask all night! but thats what happens when youre not of age to buy booze lol

also what i think sean is trying to say is brawl, is brawl, we shouldnt try to make it melee, its a different fighting game, we arent adding wave dashing to street fighter because its not melee, theyre different games completely

P

pomx8

you should have texted me sean, i was just playin majoras mask all night! but thats what happens when youre not of age to buy booze lol

also what i think sean is trying to say is brawl, is brawl, we shouldnt try to make it melee, its a different fighting game, we arent adding wave dashing to street fighter because its not melee, theyre different games completely
But you know wave dashing in street fighter would be awesome ^___^

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash at my place Saturday! (the 3rd)

What: Doubles only! We all know that smash is way more fun in teams. But you don't have to come with a teammate, you can just show and we'll figure it all out. We'll do Melee and Brawl(+).

We'll also have Guitar Hero 3 and 4 for your rocking pleasure. Rock!

Where: Approximately 78th St and Camelback. PM me for specific directions.

When: Whenever, really. I have off all day. But we'll make it "officially" start at 2pm? IE: let me know if you want to come earlier. But we'll be playing well into the night, so just come whenever you can.

Who: Everyone. It's really chill, nothing serious. We'll have soda and snacks and whatever. Nobody's too nooby. ;)

Later!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, not ONLY. ;) But I do want to put an emphasis on it. But again, no big deal. I'll PM you directions. We'd love to have some new people.

We can play regular Brawl, too.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Can I come!?

EDIT: SUPER SAD FACE. Wrong state :(

Maybe later this year?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea. I'm on winter break right now, so I'm off no matter what. But in a couple of weeks I'll go back to my schedule of M-F. So saturdays are good unless I have school projects.

Plus, we'll be smashing for a good while. Surely your guests can part with you after a while? :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I love how the Phoenix/Tempe and surrounding area, which are generally superior in most ways, have by quite far the poorest Smash community of the three parts of AZ.

Like seriously.

**** you guys.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Called it a while ago.

What the **** am I still doing in this thread? Arizona still has a hold on me even when I'm thousands of miles away. AZ too good.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
No Taj, what's wrong with YOU?!

I'll tell you what's wrong with you. You don't drink enough Gatorade. Advance the meta-game.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
what the hell dan, u changed the date? i cant make it on saturday... oh well.. only if it was today i could come over
Two things.

One you're a filthy bear and I hate you.

Two you never come to anything anyways so it really didn't matter what date or time it was because you simply wouldn't have soon.

Much Love (Dove),

Goop

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer

Reminder:

Smash at my place Saturday! (the 3rd)

What: Doubles only! We all know that smash is way more fun in teams. But you don't have to come with a teammate, you can just show and we'll figure it all out. We'll do Melee and Brawl(+).

We'll also have Guitar Hero 3 and 4 for your rocking pleasure. Rock!

Where: Approximately 78th St and Camelback. PM me for specific directions.

When: Whenever, really. I have off all day. But we'll make it "officially" start at 2pm? IE: let me know if you want to come earlier. But we'll be playing well into the night, so just come whenever you can.

Who: Everyone. It's really chill, nothing serious. We'll have soda and snacks and whatever. Nobody's too nooby. ;)

Later!

Top Bottom