• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
1. ChozenOne
2. AlphaZealot
3. Korn
4. K.C. Cloud
5. SmashGod
6. FOB$
7. Masa
8. 5%Tax (If he beat you in a set why did he only go up a bit?)
9. EEvisu
10. DOSV
11. Smash God's Little Bro
12. Boss
13. Nurok
14. Mood4Food
15. Zeps
16. Jigg
17. Da Shizzi
18. Baily

That is all ^_^

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ok I just read the last couple pages. Yes Chozen I did play Korn. We played 3 matches. My Luigi 2 stocked his Falcon but then he beat me twice (with Marth?). I think we played a Marth ditto after then I used Falco vs his Marth. He beat me both of those time. I can't blame him for Luigi.. nobody knows how to fight Luigi lol.

Can someone just like put all of the sig ideas in one post for me? Or just the one favorite one that everyone likes? If I got that info soon I could finish the sig today (no school FTW!!!).

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Chozen
Alpha
Korn
4. K.C. Cloud
5. SmashGod
6. FOB$
7. Masa
8. 5%Tax (masa’s better than tax)
9. EEvisu
10. DOSV
12. Boss
13. Nurok
14. Mood4Food
15. Zeps
16. Jigg
17. Da Shizzi
18. Baily

good shizz redd

FOB

Smash Ace
Chozen
Alpha
Korn
4. K.C. Cloud
5. SmashGod
6. FOB$
7. Masa
9. EEvisu
10. DOSV
12. Boss
13. Nurok
14. Mood4Food
15. Zeps
16. Jigg
17. Da Shizzi
18. Baily

good shizz redd
gayyyyyyy >_> I'm not in crew battles anymore....

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Bleh I wish I knew how good KC really was. I've never played him yet.

Choozeeenn tell me in one post how the sigs should be!

And if there should be a universal one for all TNR along with an "Elite" one for the top 10 or somtin.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
We could definitly do the TNR elite.. but do them like Fob's sig. That's pretty hot. Kindof like Doll's Sig, or Kaiser's sig.

As for a Universal TNR sig.. we should work on that first. a character selection screen would be mad cool though imo. Fob is quite intellegent.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
To tell the truth, I'm not too good at that kind of animation sigs. As for the universal sig with character selection screen, which game's character select and who in TNR will be in it? Plus, which characters will represent who? Do you guys mean to put it like the TA megaman "push start" sig? Specifics please!!

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
i kindof like the guilty gear sig format.. but with the other one's black/gray areas, and then highlighted specific character..

I think for now you should stick to top top.. b/c after than it will get way too cluttered. also, you can make a sig w/ everyone's name on it... like the One Redd has..

EEvisu

Smash Lord
The new list looks good, though I think DOSV and K.C. joined just for the power rankings ^_-

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
i got to step it up. no johns... LOL but im not gonna be like " OMG i have to play you to see if im better than you in one or two friendlies!!!! and then i can talk about it on the boards for pages and pages!!!!! YAY!!!" lol thats gay.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
I don't see why?? ppl shouldn't get upset about rankings.. if you're really that good, then as long as you know your own skill, then nothing else really matters. and if ppl underestimate you, then it should be easier for you to win ;)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't see why?? ppl shouldn't get upset about rankings.. if you're really that good, then as long as you know your own skill, then nothing else really matters. and if ppl underestimate you, then it should be easier for you to win ;)
Chozen1, I agree that rankings aren't too important. At least when it comes to myself.

People get too freaked out sometimes.

How did Chozen get so good?

Bailey

Smash Hero
Chozen
Alpha
Korn
4. K.C. Cloud
5. SmashGod
6. FOB$
7. Masa
9. EEvisu
10. DOSV
12. Boss
13. Nurok
14. Mood4Food
15. Zeps
16. Jigg
17. Da Shizzi
18. BailEy

good shizz redd
DUDE I am 20 times better then Mood4Food and I owned him last time I played him Also ask EE I am good but seriously why do people get annoyed so much at the power rankings?????

Bailey

Smash Hero
One thing Chozen there is an E in Bailey lolz. I am a BRoomer to not as hot as Tope but still. Also you guys gotta get up here for Sat man NYST.

technomancer

Smash Champion
I'm interested in joining, 'cuz I need people to play against, 'cuz my crew ****ing is a bunch of sissies and doesn't want to play for real (every weekend I'm like hey tournament who wants to go and they're all like YEAHS but ... nah).

I run pretty even w/ DOSV at Baltimore Biweeklies, I think, though his Pichu >>>> me

Also I make sigs (see my awesome sig for 5%tax lol)

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I have nothing against anyone, but I was just annoyed by the whole argument.

That's all and it just pissed me off is all.

The ENTIRE argument, I wanted nothing, just defending my point of view is all.

I don't want any more controversy SO I'm gonna withdraw from TNR, still mad cool though I just didn't like what went down. I don't like starting controversy and I am somewhat responsible for it.

EE, I'm hurt (even though I know it was a joke) that you would suggest I joined TNR for rankings. :cry: Reality is I joined because I wanted to dive deeper into the smash community and get to know more people through crew connections. I am still a new person and I hate not being comfortable in a scene so I try to get to know people the best way possible (or atleast what I view as a good way).

Everything is cool, I just don't want controversy.

Techno, why are monkeys in your Sig? O_o

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
........blegh i think i might open smash biweekly at my house some day........
cuz i really need money -3-

KC......just TRY to ignore power ranking for while man..
& go tournament some more... & prove people

.....u r too good man seriously........... we'll play at chu's if u go =)

boss8

Smash Hero
........blegh i think i might open smash biweekly at my house some day........
cuz i really need money -3-

KC......just TRY to ignore power ranking for while man..
& go tournament some more... & prove people

.....u r too good man seriously........... we'll play at chu's if u go =)
yea KC you madd cool,just ignore da power rankings and prove to everyone,your a beast seriously.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
^ dont start dub posting again -.-

Lol yeah K.C. I was just being EE, rEEtarded as always =]

well with K.C. withdrawing from TNR that will change the rankings once again so why not just take K.C. out of his slot and slide everyone up to keep it simple I guess xD

if he does not then w/e lol

oh and Bailey is better then u think, he will prove it to u soon, prolly Pound 2 he can come up

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Sorry gusy I haven't even started the sig yet. The ideas were kinda vague on what to do and who to put on it. Plus I've been waiting for this rankings discussion to finish so that Chozen could tell me who to put in what sig(s).

Ghostype

Smash Champion
This thread is so suspenseful, I can't stop reading it.

Smash G 0 D, what's your 1,000th post going to be?! Is it gonna be spam or useful information? I say you save it until you make that new banner, that'd be a sexy 1,000th post.

Then anyone who browses through your old posts sees it and goes "I play that game."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom