• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical TNR Recruitment Page... Also Welcomes L@wl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bailey

Smash Hero
This thread is so suspenseful, I can't stop reading it.

Smash G 0 D, what's your 1,000th post going to be?! Is it gonna be spam or useful information? I say you save it until you make that new banner, that'd be a sexy 1,000th post.

Then anyone who browses through your old posts sees it and goes "I play that game."
LOL that is funny. I Play That Game

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ATM!

DO YOU KNOW WHY!?!?

BECAUSE.....

I'm playing FFIII on my NEW Nintendo DS... to much fun. LOLZ
I'm gonna order jump ultimate stars too

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
That's a good idea Btree. It's a good thing I'm saving up my posts and I'm not near 1000 posts so I have time.. oh wait... crap

KC: Yeah I'm playing FFIII on DS too. I just beat Djinn, w00t!

FOB

Smash Ace
I have nothing against anyone, but I was just annoyed by the whole argument.

That's all and it just pissed me off is all.

The ENTIRE argument, I wanted nothing, just defending my point of view is all.

I don't want any more controversy SO I'm gonna withdraw from TNR, still mad cool though I just didn't like what went down. I don't like starting controversy and I am somewhat responsible for it.

EE, I'm hurt (even though I know it was a joke) that you would suggest I joined TNR for rankings. :cry: Reality is I joined because I wanted to dive deeper into the smash community and get to know more people through crew connections. I am still a new person and I hate not being comfortable in a scene so I try to get to know people the best way possible (or atleast what I view as a good way).

Everything is cool, I just don't want controversy.

Techno, why are monkeys in your Sig? O_o
Yea... all this "controversy" is sorta natural in TNR... Almost everyone in this crew has started their own fight. Most fights end within three days. lol. and then everyone says "its all good" and leaves it at that.

This happens every month or so. As Bowsertree says, They are usually pretty interesting unless you are involved.

BizyBozo started like 20 argumets.... -_-' This was back when Most of you guys weren't here.... Wuss and Smash G0D were though.

FOB

Smash Ace
omg blues post more!
Do not tell the almighty Blues what to do! lol ^_^

uhhhg... FF3 for Ds is BOOORRRINNNGG

It hurts my eyes looking at it... and It's extremely sloooowwww...

Korn- Are you going to Cactylsm, or C3. I'm probably going to go to C3... But since Chozen is going to Cactylsm I was wondering if you were following him.

Oh yeah, I didn't make this sig. ARROW did! lol AERO or ERO or ARROW

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Ok I just got to Canaan Town in FFIII. That secret room with the 4000 gil and all the goodies is cool.. lol

This is actually my first FF game. *gasps from the audience*

Aero

Smash Journeyman
except when you changed your name to blue blazer :p

not a huge final fantasy fan myself, having played a bit of 1, a decent bit from 4/5/6, and finished 10. certainly not bad games per se, but games like phoenix wright and tales of symphonia do a better job of winning me over

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
On a side note..

We can do this <(^_^)b

Connecticut Player Finder -and- Power Rankings Discussion
Posts- 3,555 Views- 39,704

Offical TNR Recruitment Page...
Posts- 3,344 Views- 33,769

yeahyuzz!!

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Come back to us Wuss.. with the absence of KC a TNR falco is needed. Don't act like you could have ever left us..
I use Falco o_0
EE - I didn't join for the rankings ... I joined to participate in crew battles. It just so happens that you need to be ranked high to be a starter
WTF, just b*tch slap Chozen an he will put you in, works everytime ^_~

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I call Jump teams.. Chozen+CK vs anyone.

edit- next c3 i want mm's in jump
5 dollar MM in Jump, Lets get it.

I bet none of you can break dance (not that I can) but I can do pretty well.

Am I confused? Are you talking about the Game jump or those sad videos of jump CK posted?

Alpha... that last comment in your post scares me. O_o

Aero, you need to play more FF, FF owns, FF12 is good ****.

Anyways, put me down for the challenge CK, I will winzorz that shiz.

TAK$

Smash Ace
Eh FF12 Was ok, i completed everything, got my beastiry complete in less than 72 hours (Yiazmat took 2-3 hours which was probly the most time i spent on that game try to get just one thing done), i actually accidently opened all chests and had to go to the henne mines to get the zodiac spear, only took 30 mins tho i got lucky, ^_^ FF7 was the best one i've ever played, then 1and2 then 10. but Megaman > PSU/PSO > FF > Sonic =D

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
5 dollar MM in Jump, Lets get it.

I bet none of you can break dance (not that I can) but I can do pretty well.

Am I confused? Are you talking about the Game jump or those sad videos of jump CK posted?
Actually.. not only can i breakdance, i can also do backflips, n' such... and yesh.. we are talkin about the awesome vids CK posted <(^_^)b yeahyuzz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom