• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 18th (sat), Wii Fighting Game Monthlies @ Get Your Game On in Ann Arbor, MI

dingding

Smash Ace
fk... same day as AADL tourney.. aadl will probaly have more attendance... maybe i come for singles.. after i win 40 dollars

nojoes

Smash Ace
T_T this is the same day as Season's Beatings T_T

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rofa

Smash Journeyman
but i want to go to Nojoes' event! weak sauce, dude. like seriously, WADDA ****?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Listen, GYGO wanted to do this for 3 months to test it out. If you guys don't come, I'm SURE there will be plenty of n00bs there from the store to slay and lain and I will take all the moneys.

JBOMB

Smash Rookie
I would go, but there is an aadl tournement the same day, it has retardo rules sure, but i can win there ;P. Needles and anther are too good

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I can't make it to this, its way too far away for me.

SamuraiPanda will likely hold a Smash Fest on Friday
First I've heard of this. I don't really mind, personally, but I gotta run it by the roommates.

Vayseth

Smash Master
LOL, I asked you like 2 weeks ago when this was at Digi Ops and you said you might hold a smash fest thus "Details TBA" since I wasn't sure what was even going on lol.

I know this is a busy time for everyone, but don't worry. By doing this we can hold a tournament one a month for 3 months at least at Get Your Game On, so I'm willing to do it just to get the ball rolling. When I'm gone, I can turn executive control over to Panda or someone who will still be in the area.

If you can't make it this time, no sweat! Make it out to the November one. If you want, I could prolly make December a Midwest Circuit event. All depends on how much space we have (at the venue, and for housing).

nojoes

Smash Ace
Rofa and those wanting to attend my tournament with my sick *** venue and amazing TO, I am working on getting the October 18th date changed to avoid conflict with Season's Beating and Vayseth's, if this weekend goes well (we got lots of people, store owners get lots o money and lots o people in their store) they'll let me steal a Halo saturday or something of those sorts (the weekend before or after the 18th). Come this sunday. It's gonna be sick. ****ing seriously.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I'll be there to get 2nd because I'm going to wreck NOJ and Lain (I won't be wrecking Anther because he's simply too ****ing good and will get 1st regardless of how much I wreck).

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I talked to my roomies, and we're actually gonna do it <3. I made a thread, so add a link to me smashfest in the first post, big boy.

ComeBack

Smash Rookie
this is tight
So is this really an official okay for this thing to happen?
me and my friend have been dying to get in some tournaments like this

so anyone let me know
alright

thanks

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I would go, but there is an aadl tournement the same day, it has retardo rules sure, but i can win there ;P. Needles and anther are too good

LOL check the results for the last two tourneys boi

besides they dont have toon link unlocked yet :laugh:

Vayseth

Smash Master
this is tight
So is this really an official okay for this thing to happen?
me and my friend have been dying to get in some tournaments like this

so anyone let me know
alright

thanks
100% confirmed.

PANDA! Link me next time, you know how lazy I am =P

Omni, I prolly can't house you because if D_K is still coming, I said I'd house him. Plus, I have no parking. Hit Panda up.

ComeBack

Smash Rookie
100% confirmed.

PANDA! Link me next time, you know how lazy I am =P

Omni, I prolly can't house you because if D_K is still coming, I said I'd house him. Plus, I have no parking. Hit Panda up.
Alright cool
just the october one i can't go to so is there going to be a November one?

okiyama

Smash Ace
I'll come.
I'm bringing wii and brawl+gamecube with melee.
Leave at 10 like usual (so lame).

and I'm gonna but beatmania IIDX when I'm down there cause I meant to buy it back as a christmas present for me... but I never did.
See everyone there.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Sorry Vayseth, won't be able to make it. If it on the 25th I would, but since I am going with some Chicago peeps to SB3 that same weekend, i won't be able to make it. I will def try to make the November one though, since I have nothing plan there outside of my own tourney in early November. lol Sorry man, next time. <3

Vayseth

Smash Master
Sorry Vayseth, won't be able to make it. If it on the 25th I would, but since I am going with some Chicago peeps to SB3 that same weekend, i won't be able to make it. I will def try to make the November one though, since I have nothing plan there outside of my own tourney in early November. lol Sorry man, next time. <3
No d00d it's definitely cool. I took that risk when I did this on this day. I prolly woulda went to SB3 too... =( Have fun there and I'll own the n00bs for free!

nojoes

Smash Ace
I think Cleveland guys might end up coming up for this, Season's beatings 20 venue fee is way too steep T_T

lain

Smash Master
I'll come.
I'm bringing wii and brawl+gamecube with melee.
Leave at 10 like usual (so lame).

and I'm gonna but beatmania IIDX when I'm down there cause I meant to buy it back as a christmas present for me... but I never did.
See everyone there.
1. You better play that **** with us at GYGO.

2. You better know how to play that magnificent game

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I think Cleveland guys might end up coming up for this, Season's beatings 20 venue fee is way too steep T_T
Seconding. Of course, SB3 is also an hour closer to me so I'll gain in gasoline what I lose in venue fee. :X Really hard for me to say at this point, I like you guys! Except lain.

Top Bottom