• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest O.H.S.N.A.P. 2! (Oklahoma Hosts Smash- Need A Pummelling?) - Dec. 21-22

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
When I said setup I meant TV and cube, not just cube. :)

I se y'all are in desperate need of TVs too... I hope everything works out well.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Me, akasuna, sabu, and pwt will probably go back to PV after the first night of OHSNAP, then if we need to come back the next day. So we don't need housing.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so the only one who needs housing is keroku...rasta? i'm kind of full, so yeah.

err...also, i'm at 297 rep points...someone help me out!

edit: i changed crews to be 3 OR 4 people @ 12 bucks

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
:(

i'm sad you can't come, tink.

forward: is darkrain coming? no one from KS has said anything but you said you were teaming with him, so i'm just making sure i can go ahead and put him on the list.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
so the only one who needs housing is keroku...rasta? i'm kind of full, so yeah.
Im full too, Im housing like 7 people.

Speaking of which.

People RIDING with Jesusfreak and AustinRC. Bring your own PILLOW'S AND COVERS (If you can) People that bring their own cover's gets dibs on the 2 couches and blow up mattress.

Rasta is awesome...that is all.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Im full too, Im housing like 7 people.

Speaking of which.

People RIDING with Jesusfreak and AustinRC. Bring your own PILLOW'S AND COVERS (If you can) People that bring their own cover's gets dibs on the 2 couches and blow up mattress.

Rasta is awesome...that is all.

that goes for me, too: bring your own pillows/covers/sleeping bags/whatever for those staying at my house.

forward

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I never said I was teaming with Darkrain. Oh well, maybe I'm wrong.

I'ma need a partner if that guy doesn't show up tho...

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I'll put my hat in the "If Forward needs a partner sweepstakes..." That way I can have a shot at winning SOMETHING... Seriously, though, if Vegafuse ends up being able to go, I think you guys would make an awesome team.

Now you HAVE to go, Pablo!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Forward, team with me if Smiles and Darkrain don't show up? I can down smash things that aren't you and tank.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
rasta: have you made the flyers yet? i was thinking they should be done before the weekend so we can hand them out to the game stores before masses of people flood in to buy things for christmas.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
It's times like these that I wish I had my own place so I could let some of ya'll stay with me.

Also, Reno, you mind if I just show up at your house and follow you to the place? That way I don't get lost. ;)

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
It's times like these that I wish I had my own place so I could let some of ya'll stay with me.

Also, Reno, you mind if I just show up at your house and follow you to the place? That way I don't get lost. ;)

that's cool, see ya at...9:30

am?
i can make flyers...and post it here for ya
that would be awesome

me and leapinghare need a place to stay dudes!

JK EDIT: i guess we are with hazygoose!

indeed. but rasta and i are full, so i'll look for other places OOSers can stay.

RAM11

Smash Rookie
sorry, im new to tournies, but let me get the rules for 1v1 straight....we do random characters?!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No. You may choose any character you wish, but the stage for the first match is random out of the neutral stages.

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
OK, it's official. I am going to ohsnap 2! so you can put me on the list hazy. I can make a poster that has like, the ohsnap 2 title and the smash symbol or something for the door if you want.

edit: I will need housing.:(

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
god****it, oklahoma, someone besides rasta and i has to step up and house a couple of people. PLEASE try and find a way to house at least 1 person, it would help a ton.

also, fear my four-rep-bar wrath

Top Bottom