• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYU Friday Weekly Smashfests

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Getting three 9s in one match is not improving.
I don't measure improvement in the number of nines I get.

I measure improvement by how frustrated my opponent gets.

Ragequitting when my first hammer is a nine (even when it doesn't hit you) is a sign that I am improving.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
This seems highly unlikely w/ the horrid weather.
The weather isn't even bad. Its just alot of snow, big deal. I hate how this stops people from going places in the city. Its called a train and its not like people are gonna chill outside. When the weather changes up a bit, some people just get extra lazy too.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm done with school. I might be up for signing in some people tomorrow to smash.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, though, who knows for how long it'll still be at NYU, ha ha. Graduating and stuff, so I won't be back. Hopefully my friend and I can figure out something though.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
What time does this start? I'll probably show up to play for a while before going to see Iron Man 2, then leave and come back to play again till the morning, then go home to go right to No Johns lol.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
We've pretty much started, but lots of people aren't coming until later, so I've no idea what's going on.

D1

Banned via Administration
The last session was pretty ****.

DIP!

I wanna come again if I don't go to the Revolution 5 rave.

Niko45

Smash Master
Yea, I'm thinking I'll be attending if there is one more of these this Friday (no idea if that's actually happening, is it?).

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Nope, I'm moving out today. I will no longer be at an NYU dorm anymore, so these will be done, at least for now.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Ya definitely need to get in contact with Papa John because he said we're playing in his new crib tomorrow. We play every Friday anyway. We always got a spot.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah, John has his place set up in the NYU smashers stead.

However, it's a little harder to contact him, so if extra people want to come, ask me and I'll get in touch with him.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah he never posts on here. Mikael used to be the same way, but he ruined that when the TFS thread was made.

Plus, like the old NYU Weeklies JFLO and I used to hold at Palladium, he probably doesn't wanna broadcast it too much.

And yes, Max, you are the worst DK.

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
I don't think I know anyone in this crowd. I've been to two tourneys in Wallingford, CT (ESTICLES) near where I go to college. And I also was a part of a hosting crew for a tourney in NH. I'm in NYC for the summer and just looking for smash.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I would play you, ballplayer.
I'm in Brooklyn right by the bedford stop of the L train.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Funny that you're in NYC for the summer, since I used to go to college there, and now that I graduated, I'm back in Waterbury CT where I live.

When you go back to school hit a brother up.

ballplayer22k

Smash Cadet
Ha! @HollaAtchaBoy OK. Now I'm excited. Please, people: IM me at herewegonowlen22 if you want to meet up for smash in NYC. I'm online all the time. If not, e-mail me your contact/address at leonard.neslin@gmail.com and I'll definitely get back to you.

Asa

Smash Hero
Hi are there smashfests going on still

I'm from Hawaii, stopping by for a few days and wanted to play some ny smashers

Top Bottom