• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
john ... real talk... are you

-gay
-pedo
-slow
-just silly

im confused I am tired of not knowing xD

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
john ... real talk... are you
-slow
-just silly
Er, just these two. I don't have ADHD, but I have more symptoms of it than the average person, so yeah. Also, I suffer from pretty bad short-term memory loss; which is abundantly clear when ya'll remember I accidentally called Jash Projo and called Blackanese BigM, among MANY others.

Also Allied, no talkies during matches against good people. I'm pretty sure I would've lost to Rookie regardless(due to another circumstance I'm not willing to divulge at this time), but yea, you were kinda distracting during that match. The funny kind of distracting, but still distracting, nonetheless. :/

Allied

Smash Master
Er, just these two. I don't have ADHD, but I have more symptoms of it than the average person, so yeah. Also, I suffer from pretty bad short-term memory loss; which is abundantly clear when ya'll remember I accidentally called Jash Projo and called Blackanese BigM, among MANY others.

Also Allied, no talkies during matches against good people. I'm pretty sure I would've lost to Rookie regardless(due to another circumstance I'm not willing to divulge at this time), but yea, you were kinda distracting during that match. The funny kind of distracting, but still distracting, nonetheless. :/
No

lol i want you to lose.

sorry.

btw why didn't you say something at the tournament you waited almost 2 weeks to say anything... online.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
No

lol i want you to lose.

sorry.
ALRIGHT, BRINGIN' IN THE DUCT TAPE NEXT TOURNEY
Also I thought Hippiedude was Penta.

ANYWAY, I just want to get the point across that I don't remember people's names because I don't care; it's just that I suck really hard at remembering names and faces.

Allied

Smash Master
ALRIGHT, BRINGIN' IN THE DUCT TAPE NEXT TOURNEY

Also I called Hippiedude Penta
also because i kinda feel like a bully (well i am bullying you)

i won't do it all the time, i will agree i was going a little hardcore on you

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
You definitely are on a different level of distraction, that's for sure. Like, S tier, above Blackanese and Orion.

It's all in good fun, I suppose, but yeah, tone it down for my sake pl0x. D:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
John you talk to people during matches and kinda trashtalk...no offense but who are you to say they cannot talk.

Allied

Smash Master
You definitely are on a different level of distraction, that's for sure. Like, S tier, above Blackanese and Orion.

It's all in good fun, I suppose, but yeah, tone it down for my sake pl0x. D:
i do it to you because you talking to me during our match (WHERE I SHOULD OF BEAT YOU no johns u outplayed me towards the end .__.) and it got to me alot and i choked and got nervous

._.

i will tone it down

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
John you talk to people during matches and kinda trashtalk...no offense but who are you to say they cannot talk.
Haha, you got me on the 'talking during matches' part, but I certainly don't trashtalk during matches. Usually I'll say things like, "Woah," or "Wow, nice one," or "Ah, did that just happen!?" during a mtch.

It's true I trashtalk outside of matches,given really crappy trashtalking, such as "You big bunch of hooey," or, "Look at my rage faic," but so does everyone. :/

Also thanks in advance, Allied.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
lmao, i don't remember you calling me hippiedude
Well, I might've mistaken Hippy for you, but it doesn't mean I'll necessarily mistake you for Hippy.

Also, I didn't flat out call Hippy Penta, I asked someone else at a tourney, "Hey, that's Penta, right?" and they said, "No, that's Hippiedude," and I was all like, "****"

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Cheese if u want u can be over me, i honestly dont care bc i think im done with smash for a while =(

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
so is cheese getting higher than minty?
I did end up switching Cheese and Minty (sorta), because looking back at their wins Cheese was more consistent and his wins did push him in Minty's league already, but I had to put him in his own tier, in between C and D, which I called DQ for lulz. I did this because his wins didn't quite equal out to Jash/NL's level but also weren't unimpressive enough to bump him down a tier.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I did end up switching Cheese and Minty (sorta), because looking back at their wins Cheese was more consistent and his wins did push him in Minty's league already, but I had to put him in his own tier, in between C and D, which I called DQ for lulz. I did this because his wins didn't quite equal out to Jash/NL's level but also weren't unimpressive enough to bump him down a tier.
PD2Gudz

10DQs

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
I miss you guys, road trip down and visit me.

Or go to MLG DC.

Either or, really. Hugs shall be dispensed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom