• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
First off, Cogsmooch don't call us kids just because of something something bury something.

Second of all, KevinM should be on this list when he stays with Spife >.>
third of all, I love Milk.

Lord Yawgmoth

Smash Apprentice
SPAM!

oh, and:

Name - Lord Yawgmoth
Tag- Evil
Hometown - Lee Mass. (WAY THE **** FURTHER WEST THAN YOU THINK)
Main Character(s) - Zelda, Sheik,
Game Preference - : ( haven't played melee in a while, so Brawl.
AIM - Darkshadowrift
Car - Yes (Mine)

Brox

Smash Rookie
Name : TLTC/Brox
Tag: TLTC
Hometown: Going to BU so Boston
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl) Brawl
AIM: Tman8375
Main: No idea
Car: Poor college student= no car :(
Trainz : On the green line

Id be down for playing some people, wifi makes me want to cut myself usually.

Spife

Smash Master
we
need
more
spam
need
spam
more

anyhoo
Kyu puff you better go to the ri tourny tomorrow so you can get your stuff abck

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Name: Shadowball2
Tag: Huan
Hometown: Springfield, Ma.
Game Preference: Melee but I'm OK at Brawl...
Contact info: MSN: gaetan1986@live.com. Or you can PM me here...
Car: Yes...
Trainz:... ummm...
Melee Mains: Marth, Mewtwo, C. Falcon, Zelda/Shiek.
Brawl Mains: Marth, Ike, Bowser, Snake, Sonic... and everyone else except for Lucas... I'm not particularly good at Brawl though...

Spife

Smash Master
or me, I live close too
Joker, I got Spife into the melee tag, next time I play I'll look for a Joker abbriviation. I know how it feels having to go with a lesser tag (I had to play under TGS, or The Great Spife for the longest of time. Worse. Name. Ever.)

Spife

Smash Master
uh oh cog, look at the info I just found on my planters Honey Roasted Peanuts package,

"Choking Warning; Do not give nuts to children under 6"
:( sorry mang

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Or me. Ludlow is rather close to Springfield.

And I was supposed to get together with Roman and learn that there melee game... I just remembered and now I feel bad.

Spife

Smash Master
Or me. Ludlow is rather close to Springfield.

And I was supposed to get together with Roman and learn that there melee game... I just remembered and now I feel bad.
lets have a jamberee, or a smash-fest, if you will. Cause it looks like us westerners have like, 2 more then we though haha.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol spife.

also dude if you want me to upload some of those vids just pm me your email and I will email your email so you can have my email so you can email me the vid files.

I'd like as much as possible to go up so I can study them and get more ****.

Spife

Smash Master
lol spife.

also dude if you want me to upload some of those vids just pm me your email and I will email your email so you can have my email so you can email me the vid files.

I'd like as much as possible to go up so I can study them and get more ****.
I'll hunker down and upload a lot, thanks for the offer though. Well maybe I will, I know which one's we want uploaded and I'll do all of those first..plus I have a ton others.

BUT FOR FUTURE REFRENCE: When I go to tournies and smash fests I bring my lap top. I like to get matches recorded (combos are always fun) and this is why I outfitted my laptop with bootcamp and got a game bridge. I also know other people like recorded matches but aren't as me as I am and cannot do the same to record. So simply put, let's record, right?

Right! Except that, because of me being bad at this sort of thing (trust me, you should see some of my school records for how bad I am about doing things I need to do) and the likes, I have a bunch of backed up videos. I'm going to bite the bullet and watch most (if not all) and get to uploading today, but I make this post to ask everyone reading to bring a flash drive to tournies. This way, we can (or you can) name the matches that you want, and then before you leave come talk to me and we'll put them on your flash drive and you can upload them or watch them on your own. This makes you getting the video easier (no downloading youtube vids required and you get full quality), and this makes sure I don't have a billion videos to upload.

Uploading a video isn't a problem though, right Spife? Sure, but sometimes my internet hickups and forces me to restart the video uploads, and gamebridge records kind of large (not to large, about 26-30 videos (an iron man I did with KevinM's mario lulz) is around 700-800 mbs) so 1 video can take up to 5-10 minutes, then if I'm doing 10 more, and have to restart every upload...It could be worse though.

But it could be easier! A flash drive is cheep and very universal, very useful, very ****. I have 2 of them and I'd lend them out but I'd rather not. It would be sweet if people could adopt a system like this, cause like I've said, it just makes everything easier.

Spife

Smash Master
double post for post count cause a high post count makes me good or atleast threatening to new players, I also seem intelligent with it, trust me: Nice icon Cog Smooch

dudutsai

Smash Lord
double post for post count cause a high post count makes me good or atleast threatening to new players, I also seem intelligent with it, trust me: Nice icon Cog Smooch
Don't lie he's just trying to stay more than double of mine.

I only need 1 for every 2 of yours bwahahahaha

Hmmm... also I like Melee
there totally on topic

Spife

Smash Master
Me likey the melee and on topic ness too, we should hang out.

Nah I'm not trying to double your post count after that burn Nuro dealt. I'm still healing.

I think everyone in MA should go Link in tourny for one tourny just to **** with everyone and act all normal and ****.

Top Bottom