• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

S.D

Smash Master
Actually, imo, Lucas is one of those characters with a lot of potential to move up the ranks, it's just that from what I've seen, a lot of people suck *** with him and there are very few who have really tried to take his metagame further.
I reckon lucas is at least mid tier if not somewhere near the bottom of top, just takes a while to bring that potential out, I dont think tiers take high learning curves into account
I agree on some level, in that Lucas may belong slightly higher than his current rank, and also that most Lucas players are total rubbish. However these arguments have been circulating around Lucas for a long time and the general consensus is that he just doesn't have enough potential or enough favourable matchups to see him ever achieve anything great. Fact is ifa Lucas player is pitted against someone of even skill, the other player would win with almost everyone above him in the tier list, which is why he is where he is i guess.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Your over confidence is a result of either one of two things.

One your initial judgment of me is that i'm a horrible n00b who hasn't experienced versing 'good' players before due to my lack of reputation on the site.

OR

You are simply confident cause you believe you are a great player.

I guarantee you its not the case with the first comment, and ill put up a good fight.

I have lost before, but i gave Tarek and Bjay, (only to mention those coming to the tourney) run for their money, and that was a while ago to, i'm confident that I'm prepped for the tourney enough to do 'something,' perhaps not win, but its all about fun anyway right :p

SO in response to your question, the answer would be no, i'm not confident enough to risk losing money, but if it WAS there, i'm pretty certain id give you a run for it, even if you did end up winning every match ;)

I'm looking forward to versing you all!
TAREK IS COMING ???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*Goes super Saiyan with rage*

I am not Tarek. Never imply that I am Tarek again. Sounds like you've been reading all that slander from DJ Browny's brother.

@ Shaya no he thinks I'm Tarek....
so tarek is not going? and lol at how anyone could think your tarek

I main Lucas.

I know Shaya is really good, i'm here all the time, i just never post :)

I just wanted to make it so that no-one thinks i'm a noob, but i guess I'll have to earn that at the tourny.

EDIT: ALRIGHT I've obviously confused people here, my apologies.
lol lucas. now you all know i dont like to bag low tier but lucas is just **** he is not worth using when you compare him to ness.

I'm not really good, what the hell.

*picks up Metaknight*

NOW YOU'LL SEE...

VICTORY IS MY DESTINY.
shaya using mk = everyone is ****ed.

Any Lucas user is clearly pro, the reason I picked him up again a while back. He's probably as good as my Ness already somehow. BE AFRAID.
ness is to pwnage to be scared of lucas

Lucas is mad good and has a **** up smash, but he isnt luigi.
imo luigi > lucas

wow this is the longest post i have ever made usually i write like 2lines.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Sorry all I saw was Shaya and I LAG going blahblahblahblahblahblahblah, and then also seeing a bunch of Lucas, Luigi, Ike, and Ness flying around. ^^

Anyway it's late but Mercury Adept is a top bloke :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like bjays summary.
anyways we've got 3 more guys from act coming down, win! also they'll bring a wii with them.

S.D

Smash Master
Poor naive ILAG

I imagine your opinion of little Lucas will be severely different after this tournament, I'll see to it personally :)

Summoner's bringing two TV's? I think those guys should let me know whats going on. I've got at least 1 TV Teddy which I'll bring along plus a GCN, my wii is kinda on the operating table atm.

Pulled it all apart with my magical ebay screwdriver, fixed it, thought i could fix it further, now its worse than before. It's like a bulldozer now :(

S.D

Smash Master
Indeed.

Just read the schedule, sounds like we're in for a HECTIC day with a lot of bouncing back and forth :)

I offer you my assistance in running this thing too Ted.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah if you need a hand running anything let me know, if it gets really bad all us TO's can put on rings and punch them all together and yell tournament organizers UNITE!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol you and me stereo, I'm a security guard (that plays games all night)
anyways ted just letting you know that we got 3 more coming from Canberra, they'll be bringing a wii.

Zero

Smash Hero
Poor naive ILAG

I imagine your opinion of little Lucas will be severely different after this tournament, I'll see to it personally :)

Summoner's bringing two TV's? I think those guys should let me know whats going on. I've got at least 1 TV Teddy which I'll bring along plus a GCN, my wii is kinda on the operating table atm.

Pulled it all apart with my magical ebay screwdriver, fixed it, thought i could fix it further, now its worse than before. It's like a bulldozer now :(
Shoot, sorry SD, I completely forgot. Tom's family is taking both of us, so you can leave without us.

For Teddy, pretty sure it's two Wii's with Brawl and Melee and two TV's from Tom. I'm bringing my laptop with Melty for a little fun during the lunch break.

I LAG

Smash Lord
Poor naive ILAG

i doubt your lucas could **** me as much as meteors ness or maybe even ur ness if you play him a bit. i just dont like lucas i think that ness is far superior. lucas is really good at racking damage but i find it hard to kill with him and ness is so easy to get the kills.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol hard to kill with lucas, his up smash is amazing, side smash is alright and dsmash is really good at killing stepdodge spammers.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
i doubt your lucas could **** me as much as meteors ness or maybe even ur ness if you play him a bit. i just dont like lucas i think that ness is far superior. lucas is really good at racking damage but i find it hard to kill with him and ness is so easy to get the kills.
Well, sorry to disappoint, but I had plans to focus on my Lucas this time around anyway. I might play a match with Ness if it's absolutely necessary. Looks like I'll have to show you what Lucas is capable of (when S.D is done kicking you around of course).

Also Bjay, your posts lately are too good. I'm going to bring my DS with Jump to the tourney btw. ;)

Dedu

Smash Lord
Read thru all the iRubbish.

I'm confirmed to come to this Lucas only romp!
Except I won't be using any Brawl related characters.

Aorist

Smash Apprentice
I have to leave early, bah.

So I'll only be in the doubles. Just assume I've won at singles, or something.

tedeth

Smash Master
We need a **** load of TVs. As many as we can get. No amount is too many so everyone bring as much equipment as possible.

There is indeed access to a microwave Bjay.

Yeah I'll need alot of help to keep everything running smoothly.

BTW just to verify, the MK "Punch cancelling" rule is in effect.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Sweet as, thanks tedeth!

Meteor - aw hell yeah, let's play some Jump tomorrow ^^

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Shut the hell up tedeth, I'll 2 stock you with MK as much as I want without fear of a punch ^_^And if you dare to threaten me, you'll get no sympathy from me. And if you threaten to punch anyone else using MK, just remember, I fight for my friends.

Also, depending on Toby's emoness I may not be able to bring any tvs.

tedeth

Smash Master
Why the **** would you play MK? Oh that's right you're a tier whoring little *****.

I'm so scared of your 50kg frame running at me squealing and flailing your arms about like a spastic.

Throwback

Smash Lord
In case you didn't notice luke's latest, I'll be there tomorrow with Jambo & Katzen. We'll have 2 wiis with brawl, and I'll see if I can fit a tv in as well, but no promises.

Mercury Adept

Smash Rookie
We need a **** load of TVs. As many as we can get. No amount is too many so everyone bring as much equipment as possible.

Put us down for a TV then, hopefully we will bring a really good one :p

I LAG

Smash Lord

if the MK punch cancelling rule is in effect. the low tier "***** slap cancelling" rule should be to.

Shut the hell up tedeth, I'll 2 stock you with MK as much as I want without fear of a punch ^_^And if you dare to threaten me, you'll get no sympathy from me. And if you threaten to punch anyone else using MK, just remember, I fight for my friends.

i'm with you buddy :)

Why the **** would you play MK? Oh that's right you're a tier whoring little *****.

I'm so scared of your 50kg frame running at me squealing and flailing your arms about like a spastic.
tedeth its a game calm down. You dont have to swear at people and threaten them. Remember its a game, its for fun.

Put us down for a TV then, hopefully we will bring a really good one :p
a good TV would be really good. Defiled had at really good t.v at his meet and it was much more fun than playing on lil tvs.

tedeth

Smash Master
@ Throwback: Good to hear you're coming man. Can't wait to play your mad DK again, reminds me of good olf FTS.

@ Mercury: Thanks man more equipment is great

@ Fake Scar: Stop talking like you know people, you have no idea what you're talking about so just shut your noobhole.

Aqua`

Smash Apprentice

no you shut the **** up.
i lag ur a ****** ok u dont have buddies.

Top Bottom