• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

unreon

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make this tournament. I have to study for my GAMSAT, which may or may not determine my future for the rest of my life. I will definitely go to every other one.

Sorry Sam =(

S.D

Smash Master
Well we definitely can't afford to be two rapists short :(

Hopefully Jelly will be able to make it along to replace you Jason, the old OHN crew :)

Jazz77vivi

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* Can't come....

If only a meet could be held closer to HV, like on the central coast, or at Newcastle, or even here at Maitland.... DX

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
idk ill prob come, i just feel a bit depressed atm cause i been puking / ****ting for the past 28 hours and i have a broken hand and tbh i dont really like all you new guys

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
idk ill prob come, i just feel a bit depressed atm cause i been puking / ****ting for the past 28 hours and i have a broken hand and tbh i dont really like all you new guys
ive have a massive nosebleed which has been at critical point for like 2 days......it sucks so much when ur on a bus and u get ambushed by a nosebleed with no tissues.....people were staring at me coz i had blood all over my shirt like i was some kind of war victim.....didnt help i was wearing army gear

Shaya, dont join the ****...thats lame....might stop our insta-win (which doesnt involve me)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
poor turt, come play melee, it'll make you feel better
also fts you should just like start freaking out and see how many people you scare.
and shaya you should come and join the ****, then it will be a challenge worthy of the metaknights

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
jambo one of act's mario pro's might be coming to this with me.
in case it isnt clear, he mains mario, and is a pro.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
poor turt, come play melee, it'll make you feel better
also fts you should just like start freaking out and see how many people you scare.
and shaya you should come and join the ****, then it will be a challenge worthy of the metaknights
tbh i think the amount of stocks you'll lose by in melee will be far greater than the amount of stocks we lose brawl immooo

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Actually, the meatknights were planning on destroying everybody except the ****, to cover their meleeness.

I still think a crew between myself, pat, kulla and jaz would be too lolrape.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make this tournament. I have to study for my GAMSAT, which may or may not determine my future for the rest of my life. I will definitely go to every other one.

Sorry Sam =(
everyone i know that even attempted the gamsat got in (even if one had to sell their soul to regional NSW :laugh: ) apparently its easy as ****, sure you'll kill it if you use falco

good luck

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
He's on a Smash break. Expect him to return with ultimate hermit Smash techniques and ****. Maybe.

Gords

Smash Champion
does anyone know if pat or kulla are coming to this Sunday for the melée events and crews?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
kay, I've secured a lift for Sunday. 3 TVs, Wii, GCN, Laptop/HDD/Melty, HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG, etc confirmed.

Gords, you wanted a lift? :D Mum's joking about a $10 petrol fee, I dunno how serious she is but be prepared to split it with me if needed. Anyway talk to me on MSN so we can arrange ****.

Also anyone else can get a lift with Gords if they want, just take the same train to Penrith as he is, also the fee thing applies. I can fit up to 3 extra people, and you may need to ride with a TV on your lap.

Edit: Scratch that. I'll be giving a lift to the Brazilian boys, so there aren't any seats left in the car. Sorry to whoever wanted a lift.

Top Bottom