• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

unreon

Smash Ace
Gords I will be there, from about 10am or so. I can only stay until 12pm. Hope someone is there too!

I also don't have your number. Please text me 0430 310 306 when you get this so I can be let in, haha.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Hey guys, I live in the hills area and this kind of meetups intrigue me a lot and I was wondering if guys play Project M in addition to Brawl and Melee. Could I have some insight into this? :O

Gords

Smash Champion
Yes we ocassiinally play project M,
My next meet of this nature will likely be the 5-7th dec (Thursday - Saturday)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yo Fox (is openly deceptive), do you ever go online at all these days? I was just playing around and trying to get some rust off when I encountered a person playing TL, Marth and Fox. They were really good too, so I was thinking there was a possibility it could be you.

Ah well. :o

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
Add my f
Yo Fox (is openly deceptive), do you ever go online at all these days? I was just playing around and trying to get some rust off when I encountered a person playing TL, Marth and Fox. They were really good too, so I was thinking there was a possibility it could be you.

Ah well. :o
Add my friend code :3 lol I gotta practice up! (Even though online is rubbish)

luxingo

Smash Journeyman
Paul, a few Australians have a Skype group for organising games on wifi. Do you use Skype? I can add you to the group (and the Sydney Smash Skype group as well) if you want. My Skype username is martinf144.

Luco, I don't think Foxy plays Basic Brawl. On that note, I don't think anyone here except a small few play it anymore.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
My next trip up to sydney will probably be on the 28th of december for a week or so.

Your birthday meet is the first week of december right gords?

I might try to take a few days off if its possible, but I cant promise anything. Work will most likely need me in since it'll be crappy christmas shopping hours and such =_=

Gords

Smash Champion
if you want to come visit during my meet/marathon try to come between 6-12 dec, but if you cant make it i understand

The 2t

Smash Apprentice
So how did the meet go the other weekend?

Also how many people play melee at these meets these days, cause a couple of us from Hornsby will hopefully make the effort to come next time, as long as there will be a fair few people to play.

Honestly we should have gone last time, but I'm sort of sick of travelling an hour each way whenever I want to see someone on the other side of the city. Hopefully next time!

tedeth

Smash Master
Come hang out at our place in Arncliffe 2t.

We play melee all the time. Cal and I have regular training sessions through the week and sometimes people randomly come over for a bit.

Gords

Smash Champion
The melee presence in Sydney at the moment is probably stronger than brawl.

Also the meet was great. Probably 12 people were ther over the course of the weekend.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
Come hang out at our place in Arncliffe 2t.

We play melee all the time. Cal and I have regular training sessions through the week and sometimes people randomly come over for a bit.
Cal messaged me the other week asking when I'm free for some Melee. I told him Mondays and Tuesdays since those are my days off every week. I'd like to come over eventually. =)

Keru

Smash Cadet
So how did the meet go the other weekend?

Also how many people play melee at these meets these days, cause a couple of us from Hornsby will hopefully make the effort to come next time, as long as there will be a fair few people to play.

Honestly we should have gone last time, but I'm sort of sick of travelling an hour each way whenever I want to see someone on the other side of the city. Hopefully next time!
Hello I live in Hornsby we should play sometime ! I play melee and a little bit of brawl. Msg me :)

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah Sam mum thought she'd have to evacuate but it was ok. Foxy's family had to evacuate at one stage though.

I'm living in Arncliffe now though so I was fine lol.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah Sam mum thought she'd have to evacuate but it was ok. Foxy's family had to evacuate at one stage though.

I'm living in Arncliffe now though so I was fine lol.
Ah dear.

Reminds me of the central coast fires a little while back, we had to evacuate for them.

Your mum seems nice btw.

unreon

Smash Ace
Guys. I want to play Melee.
This Sunday to Thursday I'm free during days and nights for whatever.
Especially Arncliffe crew, I'm looking at you.
A mini-meet starring unreon possible?

Gords

Smash Champion
ill be so up for that, im free wednesday and thursday, i would be happy to have people over those days for melee

Gords

Smash Champion
Ok. My next big meet will be my Bday meet followed by the Zelda Marathon
So here is the plan.

Bday meet.
When: Thurs-Sat 5th-7th December
Who: Everyone is invited, let me know if your coming and if you need address/directions.
Activities: super casual meet including Dr Pepper (& coke for Ricky), smash, Pikmin, pokemon, 7 Wonders PPL, Zelda FSA, Mario Kart, and more. Also, hopefully Mario 3D Worlds. Could also be going to Pizza Hut and the movies on sat evening to finish up, atm I thinking Hunger Games but am open to suggestions (sour about the Hobbit :( ).
Bring your Wiimotes, consoles, 3DS, etc

Sunday is a rest day before the Zelda Marathon.

Zelda Marathon
When: Mon-Thurs 9th-12th December
Who: only those involved in the marathon,
activities: Starts Monday, then Zelda, Zelda , Zelda and rest day on Thursday. (Game order TBD)

This schedule lines up well with the next Canberra tourney (14th Dec) for those that wish to go to that as we finish up before that weekend. I hear melee maybe featured at that tourney so even those in loved in the marathon can make that.

Top Bottom