• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
I won't be able to do both Thursday and Friday but I will make at least one of them.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I don't know if I'll host on Saturday, it'll depend on how much money I have to buy **** like food with which will depend on exactly how much my laptop's warranty ends up costing me. I will get back to y'all by thursday, most likely will know tomorrow though.

On that topic, Gords I know you'll be in the city tomorrow. Do you want to meet up and chill for a bit and if so what time?

Gords

Smash Champion
can we get confirmation on the sat meet bryte.

i will very likely be able to go.

still unsure if i want to go to tomoz though, especailly since i wont be playing much smash due to a saw finger

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wow, dont play at all dude, I had a saw finger once, and I tryed to play, cut my controller right in half.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
If bryte wants to host on saturday im cool with it, better venue more tvs etcetc.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Yeah, it should be fine for Saturday. Cao might be staying the night, also... So, I wonder how everything'll turn out...

EA, I'll pick you up at 11 as usual. Pat, be at my house by 10 if you're coming.

Gords

Smash Champion
luke, what you fail to realise is that my fingers are now necessary for my job, and after getting my finger jammed in a car door i want it it heal before i hit the gaming floor.

never the less my addiction to smash is to overpowering and i have chosen to go to the meet tomorrow.

Zxv

Smash Lord
luke, what you fail to realise is that my fingers are now necessary for my job, and after getting my finger jammed in a car door i want it it heal before i hit the gaming floor.

never the less my addiction to smash is to overpowering and i have chosen to go to the meet tomorrow.
Gords:

Saw =

Sore = hurting, aching, swollen (what you're trying to describe).

Edit: Scoot, I said I'll be picking you up at 10-10:30, when I actually meant 11:00-11:30. I'll leave a message for you on MSN also.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
yeah true. nomnom..

btw gords if you're going to zxv's on saturday then get to my house by 11am for super awesome pickup service!

Zxv

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, can't host or attend anything on Saturday/Sunday. It was a choice between Smash on Sat, or Elizabeth today... And I chose the latter. Sorry everyone!

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
Ohai

Is there perhaps some sort of post covering when and where abouts meets are regularly held, like the particular hour and day at which these events often take place... the time and space in which they occur.

If so, might someone be able to point me in its direction.
If not, might someone be able to inform me of such details.

EDIT: Also

I totally got up and ready an hour early. :(

I'm bored now.

I think I'll warm up before I come...
That's what he said.

patv

Smash Journeyman
So there's no more meet on Saturday? Lol and I haven't heard a that's what he said. Good call. Pirate whereabouts donu live?

Zxv

Smash Lord
@Pirate.

Fortnightly meets are held at e_alert's house on Saturday. He lives at 13 Whitehaven Avenue Quakers Hill.

Tedeth generally hosts a weekly meet, but I'm not entirely sure on the day, since he has a new timetable this semester. It'll probably be on Tuesday. He lives up in the Blue Mountains (Faulconbridge - forgot the exact address).

I infrequently host meets if others are having trouble. I live at 97 Mile End Road, Rouse Hill (about 10 minutes away from e_alert).

Gords also hosts meets sometimes. He lives down near Campbelltown (Eagle Vale). Forget the exact addres.

Edit: There *might* be one at EA's tomorrow, not sure. You'll have to ask him. Depending on what happens today though, maybe tomorrow'll be fine. I'll post later tonight what happens.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Leish you really do, then we can team in doubles fulltime haha.

ZXV/Pirate -- 19 Whitehaven Ave, also he knew where I lived already. :p

No meet tomorrow at mine (kinda short notice, dont want to incur some sort of wrath etc, also it sounds like the lounge room will be needed anyway), probably next week though. whenever till 7pm.

Ted is free tuesdays/thursdays this semester iirc, so meets at his on those days seem likely, thursdays seem definite atm. whenever till 6pm.

Gords never hosts meets except on special occasions lol.

clarification yay.

Pirate.

Smash Apprentice
omg its Shaya!

thanks for those informative responses Zxv and EA :bee:

I live in cherrybrook PatV. And after searching through your all posted messages it seems that you are looking for people who live near castle hill. which i do kindof!

clarification sure is yayful.

swordsaint

Smash Master
omg its Shaya!

thanks for those informative responses Zxv and EA :bee:

I live in cherrybrook PatV. And after searching through your all posted messages it seems that you are looking for people who live near castle hill. which i do kindof!

clarification sure is yayful.
omg you're coming back yay!

Zero

Smash Hero
omg its shaya!

Thanks for those informative responses zxv and ea :bee:

I live in cherrybrook patv. And after searching through your all posted messages it seems that you are looking for people who live near castle hill. Which i do kindof!

Clarification sure is yayful.
zomg finally

:)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Little known fact:

Pirate was born first!
Hence it's actually ted and pirate's love child.
And pirate is the love child of Isorropia.

And everyone knows and LOVES isorropia.
Hence why zxv is so much win.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Guuuuuuuuyyyyyyyssssssssss

Cao's not coming to stay at my house, so I'm free to host this Saturday's meet. Means I have Sunday free to work (woo procrastination).

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE FUSS!

Yeah, so... Hopefully you can all come. Especially Pirate, since I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Top Bottom