• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Western Sydney Dramacraft: The home of drama!

Gords

Smash Champion
Well I can only do sat anyway. So by the sounds if it either me or EA will host something this week end.

EA I'll call you tomoz so
we can work something out then post here tomoz arvo what will happen.

sound ok.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Gords - Sounds good, just make sure to call like after midday or else I can't guarantee I'll be up.

Ted - Wat. NOOOOOO...

Gords

Smash Champion
EA ... Lets face it. You can't Garantee you'll be up at anytime. I've called at 5ish and you have been sleeping. Anyways try to be up around around 3-4pm I'll call you about that time.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah ea face it.

I remember one time I called you constantly and I had to wait over 1000 years for you to wake from your slumber, but hey, I guess thats what happens when pricks like link come visit you and stab you in the head with a master sword

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
In general, I can be up at any time.

But I know what times I've been getting up over the past few days. >_>

Gords

Smash Champion
It's been decide the meet will be at EAs.

EA can you fill everyone with the details and sorry for just hanging up today, I will tell you about it later.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'm not expecting many people with this day-before notice, but for the sake of making sure people know how to get to my place and stuff, I'll use some obnoxious big yellow font to draw peoples' attention.

MEET AT MY PLACE TOMORROW, 13/02

FOR GENERAL DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON GETTING TO MY PLACE, SEE THIS POST (CLICK).

However it won't be anything fancy like in that post, also we'll be splitting a $9.50 case of coke between whoever shows. Anyway basic details for reference:

Date & Time: 9 AM – 7 PM, Feb 13th
Address: 19 Whitehaven Ave, Quakers Hill

See y'all there.

Gords

Smash Champion
Come anyway. Even if he doesn't show you can leave his USB with us since we will see him more often than you and we can return it.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeah I guess you're right Gords. Baha. I'll be so abyssmal with how little I've played lately.
I might stay for a few hours then. See how much better you guys have gotten.

Ted, come around. The reason I haven't said anything to you, is because I believe what should be said, should be said as men in person.

We'll see how long I stay though...I've been having neck problems the last few days. I might have something called Torticollis, possibly caused by muscles in one side of my neck being shorter than the other side. Been loading up on Valium and pain killers. So we'll see what happens guys.

Gords

Smash Champion
Scoot. Did you grow another neck beard?

Anyways I should have a bit of money this weekend. I may consider money matching people. Melée and brawl.

Scoot melée link ditto money match?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
dat scoot, stealan mah mains.

Come tomorrow dude, if you do the average skill level will be way high. :)

Gords

Smash Champion
no excuse scoot, you know Jaz won Boost 1 with a massive neck cramp, to the point were he had to sit side on to the screen cause he could nt turn his neck straight.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
Oh...
theres a meet at EA's.
I only found out about it today.
I'm too lazy.
Scott has my USB.
I'm still too lazy.
Some other day T_T

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh. wow. Well I'm sorry I couldn't come then, I would have easy made brackets XD, maybe even finals. So what, you just hung out, like a meet, only at EA's house, and you had heaps of coke. Sounds sweet.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I know right?

Foxy - yeah it was just a casual thing, like I said in the other post it wasn't meant to be anything fancy, mainly just a chance for Gords to come to something and for us to chill playing smash. Even Scoot showed up for a bit. :)

That said, good games everyone, and get ****ing OWNED at the end Gords, LOL.

Edit: Also Gopo, I have your USB stick now, I'll bring it to the next tourney for you. :3

swordsaint

Smash Master
ZXV and EA have improved heaps. My internets finally back on so I can sort some stuff out with Ted.

Ted, add my new msn: swordsaintscoot@hotmail.com

For the PR panel if you're interested, my lack of playing had my hovering only slightly above EA's MK. Didn't play his Icies. ZXV I think was better than me.

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
YAY EA has my usb.
A person who I can trust who will turn up to stuff when they say they will show up... ^^
My falco is worse than my pikachu now...
LOL....

Gords

Smash Champion
Yeah I wish it were tomoz too. Now that in working I can't go to any of teds Friday meets. Someone needs to host regular Saturday meets. It would be me but mum won't allow that.

I'm in such a melée/ssb64 mood ATM too

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I might start hosting regular Saturday meets if there's enough interest. Since Gords and Foxy won't be able to go to Friday meets anymore, and ZXV is showing interest. Though if it happens we'd all have to split for drinks, since I can't afford to buy drinks myself that frequently. I'll talk to my parents about it and see what they think, don't hold your breath though lol.

Dunno what Ted would want to do with existing Friday meets in that case, though if I had to guess I'd say he'd keep them going. :p

Also Gords, I need to talk to you about some things urgently, call me sometime tomorrow kthx I need sleep atm.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you started regular saturday meets ea I would show up to them every now and then, probably with some other canberra dudes too.

Top Bottom