• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Smash Hero
It's a lie!

I swears it!

Like two of those don't even play MK!

Anyway, it's good to be back. (H) He's troollllllllllling you alll!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol only me zero and ted dont have metaknight, what a sad sad day, I should also point out that the list is not what we argreed on, rocky is supposed to be at the top

0.rocko
1.shaya

etc etc...

swordsaint

Smash Master
eeeeh. Why's Metaknight still beside my name??????????

And Shaya doesn't use MK. O_o

I haven't seen Liam use DK in a real match for ages either.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the whole point was to continue the running gag that metaknight is marth mark 2, or that he is using metaknights power to play a godly marth, or some other metaknight related gag, hence the marth removing the mk mask, rather then having 2 characters next to his name

S.D

Smash Master
lol power rankings, they always make me giggle.

Good job Andrew! Outplacing me once put you above me? Oh well - I want you to rise to #1 anyways <3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'd like to point out that I had little say in these rankings (due to being away) but I'll still take all your loving abuse please.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
toby did, he beat me until I couldnt even speak... the more the beats me the more he loves me, right?...

gopobox

Smash Journeyman
nah toby's not gay, I know because I've seen shaya come on to him time and time again and toby wont have any of that ****, you know how you can only have 6 pokeballs with you at once? its a lie, 2 is the max, any more and your crossing that line.

I lol'd, shaya is sitting at home wondering what it would be like to have those things, and then breaks out into song, 'what is love?' etc etc.

Merry Christmas ;)

I thought this was a good quote to bring back up ^^

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
When I saw this new list I really didn't know whether to laugh or rage, it is really quite stupid. :mad::mad: I mean how the hell did ILAG move above me when he has never beaten me and we got equal placing last tournament we were both there and i got 5th last tournament. Also how did Toby get moved down so much and if you are going to put MK next to his name move him up to 2nd place. Nice work been noobs. And Merry Christmas and happy new year.

tedeth

Smash Master
Luke didn't "move up" for no reason. It was other people moving down that makes it appear that way.

D0N left, moving everyone below him up 1 spot automatically.

And we had a long discussion about this, but in the end it was decided that him not being able to attend 2 tourneys due to unresolvable life issues wasn't a good enough reason to move him down, he's almost always there and you know if he's not it's for a good reason.

Our final conclusion was that Meteor has been placing better which gives him a deserved rise in placing, but at this stage neither Luke nor Ricky have proved they are better than the other. Next tourney will almost definitely break this tie.

D0N

Smash Ace
poor toby. I think he should main pikachu or lucario if he decides to switch from PK trainer. or DK. My real vote goes to lucario.

poor liam. the dark side isnt paying off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom