• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Power Rankings #5.00000001337 (4/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ted @ Alzi: You're literally too stupid to insult.
Ted @ scoot: something completely calmly, not really attacking anyone, with a comical tone to it,

Tone is honestly too easy to misunderstand on the internet.

It seems to me Alzis sentence was pretty much relating to Stray having the same racial sexual preference as Splice. :|

But really, do we need another round of rage?

tedeth

Smash Master
If I was actually annoyed at Alzi or trying to insult him I would have said something much more aggressive than that.

It was just a comical sounding phrase I heard in a movie shortly before posting it.

Toby.

Smash Master
Ted just to clarify, when scoot pointed our your spelling mistake he was doing exactly what you did to alzi, except he pointed out a spelling mistake and you pointed out an incorrect word.

He was doing it to highlight the irony in your post, not to be a grammer nazi.

And you defending yourself and mocking him for pointing out a mistake on the internet only makes you seem silly for doing the same thing to alzi :p

I'm not really trying to attack you, I'm just explaining what happened to you because I found it quite humorous. Wouldn't want scoot's moment of subtlety to go to waste :p

wub wub wub and all that ;)

and yeah i know you weren't being serious.

tedeth

Smash Master
Intentions intentions intentions. I was pointing something out to someone who I have had no argument with and am feeling no animosity towards. Scoot was pointing it out because he's pissed off with me. I can see what Scoot was saying.

EDIT: Ugh why do I even care.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Alright, previously I have just looked at the ridiculous nature of the PR's and just laughed... not anymore. What the **** seriously guys there are now 5 people on the PR, five out of ten being a half for those who are still a little confused, who have never beaten me in a tournament set and if you want my honest opinion, never will, (no offense they are still good players).

Now i'm a little confused why I was taken off the PR when you said previously that you would take it into consideration when people couldn't make it to tournaments as you did for Luke during the December period. Now I stated quite clearly, just can't be bothered quoting myself however, that I wouldn't be able to make any tournaments in late January as I would be in W.A. Now if this wasn't the reason why I was moved down could you please explain what it was.

On a separate note Toby's placement is also stupid, and Toby is stupid. And the PR list is stupid.

Look forward to pwning you all next tournament that is all for now, have a nice evening.

Alzi

Smash Master
I love it how my one sentence causes a huge fire. Basically i see it as I was the Liquid , Ted was the fire and scott was the match.

Anyway Ellipsis i believe everything you say. You were in W.A you should of come to a tournament or somthing here. And yes he is right why is Jon and Scabe so low on that list they should be switched around with Shaya and Tedeath. Since those two are only good because they use high tiers were scabe and jon just **** so much.

But yeah i should be 4th on the Perth Power rankings but you know i need to stop sand bagging infront of them.

tedeth

Smash Master
I want to test Alzi's theory by striking Scoot in the head and seeing if he catches on fire.

@ Liam: *insert reason here*, that's why you moved down on teh PR.

Nah I donno you were in the bottom 2 and Scabe and Silfa were bringing the ****. Simple as that.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Lol guys I don't really care as long as I get moved into 1st after I destroy the universe at the next tournament ;)

When your grandkids ask you about it 50 years from now you can tell them you heard it here first.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Why don't you just update it every 3 months?
I just looked at your results from the Nov-Jan period and some rankings seem a bit strange to me.

tedeth

Smash Master
3 months is too long imo. We don't need to set a fixed time to update it. Whenever we all feel that there are significant changes to be made (Like 2 new people coming onto the PR) it's a good time to update. 3 of our 5 panel members felt it was time to update it so we did.

And the results are not based entirely on the last 2 tourneys. If they were I'd be #1 and Toby and Scoot wouldn't even be on the list. The thing is that through the last 2 tourneys, 2 players proved that they deserve to be on the PR. Also we don't have equal 4th anymore which was awkward.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
if scabe spent as much time playing MK as he does playing link he'd be the best in australia

tedeth

Smash Master
Well we weren't going to update it 'till after next tourney. HOWEVER, if there's some pressure from the Sydney scene, I guess we'll have no choice but to update it sooner. :)

swordsaint

Smash Master
Ted has proven in two consecutive tournaments to be outdoing Shaya.

Toby's inactivity, as awesome as he is, deserves a drop to allow for performing active players.

Zero imo, tends to place 9th very consistently, no offence but probably ranked too high right now.

Scabe has dne better than Silfa in two consecutive tournaments. Gopobox also beat Silfa. Scabe probably deserves a one-three spot increase dependant on who drops.

Liam clearly deserves to be back on it, defeating me in the first set, including Meteor I believe. Has been more active then Toby, and yet Toby still remains on it.

Silfa as said didn't perform well.

Gopobox, zxv, been bringing the ****.

2 cents, no offense intended to those I said should drop.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
IMO. 1. JP, 2. Ted, 3. Scott, 4. Ricky, 5. Me, 6. Luke, 7. S.D, 8. Zero/Scabe, 10.?
Get rid of Toby he came like last in all three tiers, he shouldn't be PR. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Toby.

Smash Master
Yeah I cbf showing up to tournaments regularly. Kick me off so you can inspire some people by putting them on the PR. Liam should probably be top 6. Probably.

I'm going to **** liam regardless of his PR position anyway =)

Alzi

Smash Master
Atleast have five before changing it.

If tedeth beats Shaya continually then yeah he should go above him. Wait until after Thriller aswell to see how they perform against me and others who go aswell.

tedeth

Smash Master
I like updating it every 2-3 tourneys. That way we get more accurate seeding. An update before Thriller will be necessary though to decide crews.

EDIT: Actually Condog I've won 3 in this region including ACT.

Alzi

Smash Master
But shaya has beaten you way more times. So i mean atleast keep a constant rate of you ****** him so we can tell for sure you should be 1st instead of second.

Alzi

Smash Master
Kinda stupid if you go above Shaya without beating him a proper amount of times.

If i all of a sudden start coming 1st in the past 4 perth tournaments it would be stupid to put me 1st on the power rankings. Unless i do it constantly. And 4 times is NOT ENNOUGH NEEDS MORE.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Alzi you beat me 100000/100000 times last year, and then i beat you 10/10 times this year, who is the better player right now?

Alzi. If you win the last four Perth tourneys, how is the flying **** is that not consistent?

Alzi

Smash Master
If tedeth beats shaya for the next 3 tournaments then he should go above shaya.

Minumum of 5 it should be to be consistent.

C~Dog dw you are a babe and i love your kirby.

Alzi

Smash Master
But i think you guys should understand that theres no way Tedeth is going to win a boost tournament the third time. ;)

So this makes my logic and argument correct all along as shaya is going to step up his game and destroy tedeth next boost tournament. I was going to say shaya might win thriller aswell but then realised that i am going to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom